Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

buncho

username origin?

TiltyBird

I saw a bird on a lamp post, but he was standing on the curve of the metal. So, he wasn't bending or anything, he was just standing perfectly straight at this weird tilty angle... so I said "hey, look, a tiltybird". Then I drew it, and then it stuck.

Linnette

My username

is my real first name.

My lack of imagination is actually quite impressive.

deinosor

Mine is the Welsh way of writing 'dinosaur', and honestly it's because I a) live in Wales and b) was feeling really old the day I signed up for DoA. It's my doll username now so I use it everywhere.

Pronouns: she/her

Catski

In junior high I had a shirt with 3 cats skiing and it just became a nickname from my closest friends. I have always loved it. :)

Nemu

I’m pretty unoriginal, I’m named after the Dollfie Dream I carry around with me everywhere, Nemu Asakura! So I’m just a big old Da Capo reference I guess. XD

suigintou

Hehe, mine is just my favorite character. I hope I can make a custom of her one day. I already have her Pullip.

monkeypizzasonic

I have the dumbest story behind this name.

Long, long ago, when I was in probably middle or high school, I was hanging out with my friend while she was playing games online (WoW I think). This guy in her party was talking and figured out I was there, he asked what my name was and being a random lil sh*t I said "Monkey."

"Well then what's your middle name?"

"Pizza" (again, choosing random dumb words out of nowhere)

"I bet I know what your last name is."

"What?"

"Sonic."

And for some reason, it just stuck.

• Haha 3

shinkei

Being the weeb that I am, I wanted a Japanese sounding name. Searching around the internet, I found that Shinkei is the direct translation of the meaning of my english name to Japanese. From then on, I used it everywhere. 😄

Aziel2000

Mine is kinda complicated. 
Aziel is angelic name in Hebrew , which means “God gives me strength”. My irl name also has similar meaning.

Now if you look at the arabic version of the name , you’d find that if you add a “Za” or a “Ra” they both correspond to different entities. We all know who azazel is ( he’s a popular demon). The other entity is Azraiel, that’s the angel of death. 

I use the contradiction of these to entities and also my weapon choice (Dual blades have a special arcdemon mode)in monster hunter to symbolize my dual nature.

I use Alter before my user name in games. To symbolize my defiance to god and also a Fate series reference. 

whisski

My username is because my parents accidentally named me the feminine version of Jack Daniel, so my name really is whiskey 😂

Changed the spelling though to make it a bit more interesting

Devonian

I wanted something that had 'devil' in it, shortened it to 'dev' and tacked 'onian' on the end. Found out later that devonian was a time period, so happy accident. 

bulgogi017

I enjoy bulgogi and 017 represents the year I graduated 😉

geminirose

i'm a gemini, and rose is my birth flower. it really doesn't get more basic than that! 😅

bluepita

I've been using bluepita for about 2 decades now. I needed a name for a chatroom back in the day. My daughter had a blue teddy bear named Pita. Yes, literally the first thing I saw.  I can be a bit moody, and maybe sometimes a bit of a pain in the butt, too, so it works on a couple of levels for me. I've been going by it so long, it would almost be like changing my real name to choose a different one. 

Tasuke

i've stuck with "Tasuke" for about 10 years now. it's proven pretty unique and generally unused on the net,

so, whatever platform i ever attempt to register it on, it seems nearly guaranteed to be available to me.

"Tasuke" is the name of the primary male protagonist of the late-90's "Ah! my Goddess-lite" Manga/Anime series "Mamotte Shugogetten"

the would-be AMG "Belldandy" and principle female character, is the Moon Goddess "Shaorin"

one of my early Anime crushes, learning of her online back in the very-early-2000's.

back around 2008, i got hold of an odd-scaled TSUKUDA HOBBY doll of her for remarkably cheap;

Guardian.Angel.Getten.full.407536_zpspqe

Shaorin%202-19-19.jpg

Shaorin%202-19-19%202.jpg

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

PumpKing

My name comes from one of my resin dolls, Ichabod!

I feel like in the resin side of the hobby he's my most recognizable doll, so he's my namesake!

spacer.png

Edited by PumpKing
  • Like 1

Veravey

My favorite colour is green, which is vert in French (silent t.) I started using Vera years ago online, pronounced as "ver"-a instead of "veera".

Since it's a common name and often taken online, I add on different endings, like Veravey in this case. 

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Meowjima

spacer.png

• Haha 1

StellaDrift

My user name is the name of my character in Final Fantasy 14. It's like a nickname name that has stuck with all the people I know from the game, even if they have known me for year's and know my real name 😆

Edited by StellaDrift

MadQueenHarmony

Mine is a combo name.  The "Mad Queen" part comes from a group of gamer friends of my partner's.  I'm a bit older than all of them, so they started calling their queen... and I am quite a bit mad (not as in angry) so they tacked it to the front and began calling me their mad queen.

"Harmony" is simply a name I really like - much better than my own.  As in, I am seriously debating getting my name legally changed.

So, I just put them together and there we are.

Yesterday's today's tomorrow

Yushimi

My OC (Yu-Gi-Oh lmao) that I've had since, like, 2003. I've never grown out of it.

Ageha

My "Lolita" (fashion) name/persona. I used to have a Lolita fashion/EGL blog where I went by the name. I still quite like it too lol. I don't remember exactly where I pulled it from, but most likely from the famous butler cafe in Tokyo called "Swallowtail" (Ageha is Japanese for "swallowtail"), that I am a big fan of and have visited a few times before.

hellomystar
4 hours ago, Ageha said:

My "Lolita" (fashion) name/persona. I used to have a Lolita fashion/EGL blog where I went by the name. I still quite like it too lol. I don't remember exactly where I pulled it from, but most likely from the famous butler cafe in Tokyo called "Swallowtail" (Ageha is Japanese for "swallowtail"), that I am a big fan of and have visited a few times before.

Hello fellow lolita : 3

///

I think the first place I used HelloMyStar was an icon blog I made in 2014ish. Eventually, I just started using it everywhere. It has followed me from there to instagram and Tumblr. I just liked how all the words went together. It was my grown up username because I used ForgottenFilly prior to that, because my first foray into internet was horse role play forums when I was 10 ;u;