Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

buncho

username origin?

CeliathePikachu

My username comes from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. If anyone hasn't played them, you become a Pokemon in the game. The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games feature a personality quiz to determine the Pokemon you play in game. Well, I got Pikachu, and since then that's always stuck, especially since the games had such an impact on me. And well, my first name is Celia and the combo of Celia the Pikachu is rarely taken which is convenient in that matter 'u'

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

R3dArkAng3l

Red is my favorite color, ark angel because of mass effect.

v a n o r i

I love the wood and deers... and my nickname is a combination about these two words in japanese, vana and mori

katnaper

I've had katnaper for the longest time. I think maybe even when the internet was still new. It's not based off my real name or anything as I'm not a Kat, or Kathy, or Katherine or any derivative there of. There isn't even anything cat related in my real name at all. It just so happened that I chose 'katnaper' as my online name and now I'm stuck with it. I already forgot why I chose it really. Likely it's because I love cats and we used to have several of them when I was young. (I can't have any now because my kiddos are allergic )

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

hikikohooni

I made a list of possible usernames I'd want for my Steam account.

Then I narrowed it down to eventually this user.

So it took like, ten minutes but I love it and to be frank, I don't wanna get rid of it yet.

Minuette

I stole it from a friend of mine when I didn't want to be recognized by anyone from the circles I used my regular username with, pretty sure I started using it heavily around the time I got in to dolls, probably being why I used it. I use the two of them interchangeably now, it confuses people.

Though on the note of Ragnarok Online characters... the regular username I would normally have used is Sissilo, which was my Alchemist's name. Though I haven't used the Sissilo itself in a long time, I usually use some sort of derivative, like Sissicakes or Sissipants. I'm not great at naming things.

elianti

Elianti is the original name I gave to one of my characters in one of my High School writing composition classes way back I got it from Elianto, a Malaysian makeup brand that in turn got their name from one of the Italian words for 'sunflower'. I really like sunflowers, since it's the first kind of flower I successfully grew when I was a kid. I also like Italy but haven't really studied the language very hard.. I'm probably butchering it but I thought that Elianti with the i at the end would make it plural?? So.. 'sunflowers'? As a girl name I liked how that sounded more so I just rolled with it. I eventually started using it as my username everywhere and it just stuck. My OC(and her bff Arturo) stayed around too, though now her name is just shortened to Elia instead.

Redwizard

Favorite color is red. I'm into magick and the occult. Lol

Ari_clefairy

Mine is just the first three letters of my name and one of my favorite Pokemon! Thought it had a nice ring to it lol!

Kalle

I don't really have any specific meaning behind this name, I was just looking for something cutesy.

Although I do consider myself a marshmallow girl, so that helps it along I guess!

LAOiCdW.gif

mika

This username has nothing to do with my BJD at all. Many years ago I had planned my own shoujo manga titled "Royal Mika" (Though it never really finished and honestly I barely remember the plot I intended for this manga, though the title happens to stuck in my head for so long), that's really where it came from. It's just a random nick I picked because I couldn't come up with something more original

xaviervui

I try to use this username on every account / forum i registered. Not sure why i choose it at first place, probably from Professor Xavier X-Men series..lol

NeeP

Mine is basically the sound my first initial and last initial would make as a word. It's my preferred handle, and whenever possible, I would make certain that the first and last initials are capitalized. I think I was using that to sign my fan art with before I even knew what the internet was. I was in grade 8 then, and I am much, much older now.

I have since learned that a neep is also another word for 'turnip', and I find that funny.

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.

Ellie

Mine comes from my real name which is Michelle. I either go by Elle or Ellie online. I don't know I like Ellie better than my real name, I hate my real name lol

Dohmoen

I've always had a most horrible time finding usernames. This one time I was watching Mobile Fighter G Gundam and thought Domon Kasshu's name had a ring to it, now I just use joke phonetic variations of it for forum accounts and stuff.

It doesn't help that I often have to find usernames that are as different as possible from one place to another; it's the burden of being cursed with possibly the most eclectic hobbies known to man.

gchan

my real name starts with a letter j and since i don't like my real name, i shortened it with three letters, but someone has name Jay, which is the sound of letter j. So I decided to go with G and added -chan because it's cute

Kirahfaye

I created Kirah as a Star Wars fanfic character long ago and far away. When Star Wars Galaxies hit the internet, I created her in pixel form with "faye" (her middle name) added because there was already another Kirah in the game. Through SWG, I met my husband and his OC, Roho, which completely changed Kirah's original backstory (and my future! ). We've pretty much retired both characters from gaming because we can only envision them in the SW-ANH time frame, but I continue to use Kirahfaye as my username on all but one forum while my husband uses Kiroho (so cute!). I have, however, managed to recreate resin versions of our characters.

Raine

Hah! Like many, Raine (Fournier) was a character I planned on shelling into a doll. When I joined the ever populous, angel-based and well known BJD forum, I used that as my name. The doll wound up being named Cecilia though, but the name stuck. That was eight years ago now...I met my fiancé through friends related to the doll hobby and the name even leaked into real life then. As a result, my fiancé even calls me Raine now ahah! The handle has stuck through many online forums and friends I meet through these locales just...call me Raine. I think I identify with it more than my birth name now, but honestly it's a nice separation between my "work name" and "people I actually like name" haha.

---

Astrid (Dollfie Dream Sister Anastasia)

Ana (Dollfie Dream III Towa)

Maddie/Mads (Mini Dollfie Dream f3 DDH-10)

Elise (Dollfie Dream Dynamite 2B)

Temishi

I've been using this name long enough that I've forgotten the exact names in the chain, but it's the end result of reusing an old name over the years. Back in elementary when I first started playing Pokemon I named my trainer something that started with a T back in Pokemon Blue, then when I got Yellow up and going I changed some letters. I later took that name, removed the last two letters and added a new syllable when I started playing Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town on the GBA and that became Teroy. A couple games later it became Tenri, Teniry, and eventually Temishi. I kinda grew fond of it and never altered it after that, and I use it on and off, alternating with other usernames so I don't show up all over the place under the same name. It's still my oldest and I think I can still get some mileage out of it for a while longer.

0vanity0

Mine is the name I go by socially, although not my birth name. With some 0s for flair. :B I'm so original.

Mizuumi-no-Otome

My name plus the Japanese title for Princess, though that probably didn't need explanation LOL. I've been using it as my username on everything since my 4edgy5me scene kid days in like 2006.

cfx

No real meaning to mine. I don't have much imagination to come up with anything. I once registered on some board to ask various quesions so I called myself "confusion"; tried to use that on another and it was taken so I just used part of the consonants from that, "cf" but the board required minumum length of three so I added "x". I've used the same since so I'd have a consistent identity in the few places I post.

Maybe someday I'll figure out a better name because I feel like it sounds cold and distant.

taekos

My name is really tacos. After my cat Takato but we call Taco the taco cat.

Moonchou

At the time I was listening to Chouchou and MoonBug and I wanted a username without numbers or an 'x' in it and Choumoon sounded funny so I went with that I'm going by now