Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

buncho

username origin?

Keijogirl

Honestly, a weeb friend from back in the day, I'm talking like when I was 14 ish read a Devil May Cry fanfic I wrote and said my pen name should be keijogirl because it was kinda bloody.

He said keijo meant 'execution grounds' *shrug* not sure if it really does or not I just kinda rolled with it. It about ended my world though when Keijo the anime came out, I always fear being mistaken as a superfan of that show now

Eventually will get a new handle,but til then lol

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

SnailFever

I have a bit of a fascination with parasites. My favorite is schistosomiasis, which is also called snail fever!

Orao_22

I'm just an aviation nerd on top of an anime fan, and went to choose the name of some small Yugoslav plane... I just get random messages in Serbian on other forums sometimes lol.

gigglesky

I could not remember. I think I saw this name somewhere else and it sounds cute.

Actually, I use a different name in a BJD's forum which is not identical at all.

I might stick with this one in a long-term???

Just a little update on my username.

I asked the admin to change my username (the same one that I use in BJD forum).

I think it's better to stick with an old name for the sake of transaction.

Edited by Guest

AwkwardMango

I picked mine since it was similar to the username I usually stick with, AwkwardCherry. Also because I like mangoes and I'm kinda awkward lol.

RainbowNanaki

Nothing terribly interesting...I've been a Final Fantasy 7 fan since I was a very tiny child, and I am also ultra qu**r. So, RainbowNanaki I became!

Edited by Guest

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

Riesz

fMOIYge.jpg

Riesz / Lise is the adorable and awesome valkyrie from Seiken Densetsu 3 for Super Famicom. She's my favourite character from my favourite game!

CuteOne

My username was something I'd named a character on an mmo a while ago. I ended up using it for all doll related things because I see my dolls the same way I saw my character as "cute ones".

You know you can turn off signatures if they make you uncomfortable.

📸Instagram📸

jazijaz

my crush called me jazijaz and I liked it because he sounded very tender when he said it and he was always very nice with me so the name has a lot of positive vibes.

batacho

My grandfather always calls me batacho even since i was little. That name has eventually become my nickname.

Hollytastic

Mine is boring... literally just my real name with tastic on the end.

But I've used it for a long time now and see no reason to change it.

Rynnsdolls

Robynn is from my second name, which is Robin. The username robindoesstuff wasn't available on instagram but robynndoesstuff was, and now it stuck :')

Meggiekarp

My bestie/partner named a Magikarp (a Pokémon) plush after me when we were 17. I've gone by Meggiekarp online since.

I've also used Meggikarp and Megikarp because there is a woman on Twitter and Instagram that has already taken Meggiekarp, which from what I can tell is her actual name. 

42bdad38462f9e0e55136363ad50c3e2540275d465b58e2ee287546278681177fbfb1c7dcde945f5da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd8070948bdbe670fb79df22c7754c819f8b53f.png

neonhologram

My name is based off of the live performance "hologram" aspect of Hatsune Miku. "Neon" just because I love bright neon colors.
Not a reference to Jem and the Holograms, although I live for the '80s aesthetic. 😂

Dollink

Mine is not very original, I love dolls, I love tattoos (I have many) so... 😅 

hellFlower

mine is based off Higurashi's second opening, Naraku no Hana, or Flower of Hell as i like to translate it. pretty much all my usernames for the past 7 years have been some variation of hellflower!

Ikataru

I have used this username for -almost- everything I do online ...or a variation of it at least. Originally my name was the surname/last name of a character I created for a book I had wanted to write. I got a lot of it together but never really finished it. Hehe.  ....Many years later a friend of mine who lives in Japan mentioned that my name could be read in Japanese as "A bucket of Squids" which I found super funny and adorable. (I love squids!) So, I keep the "Ika" as meaning Squid and use it for many things. My Insta is Ikakeki which could mean Squid Cake. xD

Daisy-chan

I meant to post here but never got around to it I guess...

Well, when I was little and the internet was a relatively new thing, my parents told me to never use my real name online. So I used a name I liked better: Daisy. 

And the "chan" part is because I watch too much anime... @onion2@

Subaru

Guess I'll post in this thread for kicks.

I actually picked the name "Subaru" because I'm a fan of the automotive manufacturer... 

Originally I was aiming to make my mascot an anthropomorphized character based on a WRC GC8.

Obviously that plan didn't come to fruition lol. 

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

Akai Okami

My username is from me being a weeb at age 12 with a Japanese-English dictionary. lol I just never bothered to change it after all these years... I tend to pick the same name on most forums if I can. I have kind of wanted to change up my 'usual' username but it feels like too much work. 

obitsu_sig.jpg.b3c45109fdd3585a9f55346abae64554.jpg

Mothiraffe

It's the name of an item on a site I used to use as long time ago that I still have fond feelings towards. It's kind of become my name in many places these days!

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

20blackbags

My username came from staring a box of garbage bags as I tried to come up for a user name for YouTube. This was back when YouTube first started, and I wanted to have an original name that was not ‘insert anime’ fan364 😝.

whisski

My username is essentially my name, just with some unique spelling. You see, my parents unwittingly named me the feminine version of Jack Daniels because they wanted a pretty-sounding french name. Somehow they didn't realize their error till I was in my teens, and by then I was looking for an internet username. I figured I could play on my real name and also poke fun at my parents.😂

katana

I’ve gone by a ton of different usernames over the years, but I always use this one if it’s not taken. The reason is I’m a huge japanese sword nerd. My facination with swords started with the series Touken Ranbu (Japanese swords become anime boys) but then I got really into the history of swords. Now I’m actually getting a degree in art history and I plan on focusing on swords as art. Never say that anime isn’t educational!

Heshiko

A favorite obscure video game character's name~

I grab it when it isn't taken, though I don't have to fight for it that often. 

It's also a species of onion (and apparently a type of fermented fish dish).