The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kumi

Smart Doll April 2 announcement - new face? :)

Paprika

Awww, I love her bashful and friendly expression. She’s lovely.

Bellatrix
30078114_1809224266039566_809820692160708608_n.jpg

Straight off the 3D printer thus rough & pale but to let you know the L bust without headlights is in production for all skin tones.

Headlights... 03.gif

Well, the new face is on instagram again.

A few more times and a Cortex release announcement and my wallet might be in trouble...

I feel that... after this pic, she might go by right in my Cortex wishlist, as well as the freckled one (and maybe Cherry!)

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Misheru
Is love at first sight applicable here? 'Cause that's what I felt. I hope her faceup remains the same, because I have an Au Ra character (from Final Fantasy XIV) who would fit her perfectly.

I'm not gonna hold off anything for her though. Still too early, and too many other girls to get out.

I feel it too! It's the first Smartdoll I even like.

And oh my, I would love to see her as an Au Ra if you ever do get her! She'd look lovely!

She really does look like an Au Ra. We just need Miqo’te faces now ^^.

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Wednesday

She's just AMAZING!!!!

I am generally more into "mature" sculpts and I prefer more "villain" chars with eyes like this. So if my first SD girl (still on her way) isn't a total fail, this girl will be my second!!! But it might be I'll customize her a bit. I see her as a Claymore maybe (one of my favourite Series)... But I hope it wouldn't be too long until she'll be released...

Panda_Dolliess

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiO_nc_huOQ/?taken-by=dannychoo

Danny made an Instagram post featuring the new girl. She is still very much in the prototyping stage and she doesn't even have a name yet. I wonder what her final look will be....?

I like her mature face a lot! She would be great for my character if she came out in the Cocoa skin tone. However, that is definitely a long time coming, if it even arrives at all.

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Bellatrix
Danny has posted new photos of the other new Smart Doll gal with the more serious face up on Twitter.

I'm in love~ onion24.gif I think she's definitely going to be my first Smart Doll when she is eventually released.

I agree she is very pretty! And such an unusual mold for a SMart Doll. I love the new face up

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Serisu

Ugh I love the serious girl. I’ll probably work on getting her when she’s released. Her face up is so detailed.

Home;; Akira , DDH01 boy - Finn, Lelouch SMD, Cherry SMD

Layaway;;

Zaliayn

Argh, she's so amazing!!! And she looks just gorgeous in that bikini

Both of the faceups are great; I don't think I'd be able to choose between them. I wonder how long it'll be until she gets a release...

Wednesday

My favourite version of her is the shot with the lace lingerie... But I LOOOOOVE ALL versions and I am ready to eat nothing but cheese-toast for a month or two if needed... Oh, and this Bikini would be cool too.

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Mikoto Nui

Ah fffffffrak, I'm pretty much having second thoughts now after purcashing that Peach Pai bust.

This doll is perfect for one of my mature looking OCs. I absolutely adored her faceup.

Any news when she'll be released?

My Doll family:

Mina(DD3-ish), Nui(SmD Ebony), Nolene(MDD)

Serisu

So Danny said Trinity will be released first... but when?! And now I’m worrying about her being frontline or not. I don’t really have the space/money for 2 SMD close together and I’m worrying also about getting Cherry as she isn’t frontline. Ugh decisions decisions..

Home;; Akira , DDH01 boy - Finn, Lelouch SMD, Cherry SMD

Layaway;;

Panda_Dolliess

This new face mold is now in the Tea skin tone!! She currently doesn't have a name yet. I really really like this new face mold. She's not a serious as Trinity but not as happy as Serenity. All of these new girls are so pretty. I hate being poor

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Zaliayn

Did anyone see the Cocoa skin girl using this sculpt?:

She's gorgeous too. I think I'm in danger of loving every doll that uses this face!

And fingers crossed that Trinity is released fairly soon; she's a definite must-have for me.

Kumi

NewKizuna.jpg

dannychoo Looks like many of you managed to figure out that this is the new Kizuna. Her previous model sold a ton of late and stocks are down to only a few left.

I'm not 100% sure but this is probably the same headmold used for the new incarnation of Kizuna

jaderose

Oh no, she's cuuuuuuute!

I like her a lot more than Kizuna's previous face mold. Less weirdly pouty, more mature and versatile.

The post above this signature was probably TLDR, and I am very sorry.

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

jaderose
I'm personally most hyped for Trinity, New Kizuna, Kanata and the gorgeous red head. What about you?

I'm liking all of them I expected to be all over Serenity because I like more mature/semi-realistic doll faces, but Felicity and the girl in the top left really stand out for some reason. Must be the mouths.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just trying to figure this out, but:

As far as this picture goes, top left seems like a new sculpt, top right looks like just another Mirai-with-a-different-faceup (here's hoping it's Cortex-Mirai), Trinity/Serenity/Kanata/new Kizuna/tea skin brunette/chocolate skin ginger seem to be the same sculpt, and Felicity seems to be new.

These girls are so hard to keep track of, I think we need spreadsheets >.<

The post above this signature was probably TLDR, and I am very sorry.

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Eiko82

Felicity is the same sculpt as Starlight and Sana.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

cirquemom

I'm looking around for my face mask and a bank to rob, because I have to have Kanata.