Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

DDS Sailor Mercury and Mars

Monty

Well, didn’t see that coming. I was expecting rereleases from the anniversary poll for December Dolpa.

I guess it’s now reasonable to assume they will be making at least all the inner Senshi.

DrhqqobVAAARY9A.jpg

DrhqwXOVYAABX4p.jpg

Drhqx9yUcAAyTXZ.jpg

More info on Monday when Volks News is out.

With these two plus the Rose of Versailles SDs, its gonna be a very Shojo Dolpa this December.

cfx
I was expecting rereleases from the anniversary poll for December Dolpa.

So was I, but lately expecting Volks to repeat past events seems to not work out.

Rereleases was what I wanted now, or at least to know what they would be.

direpoodle

Oh they look so wonderful!!!! Wow I did not expect to have to buy two more dolls to go with my Sailor Moon.... But here we are, looks like I'll have to

Mizuumi-no-Otome

I just saw these on Facebook and immediately ran here!

They're both beautiful translations of the characters, but I also thought Usagi was a pretty perfect translation too so I'm sure people might disagree. It's less about an exact likeness for me and more about the 'feel' and so far they're accomplishing that.

Anyhoo, I'm personally not a gigantic fan of Mars or Mercury, at least not enough to justify spending another 600$ on either of them but they do look amazing. Sailor Moon is my most favorite anything, ever, so I'm very tempted but mostly likely not getting these, Sailor Moon is my favorite so it was 100% worth it to get her while I'm not as attached to these two.

Maybe I'll save up some money just in case, instead of like last time where I, initially, didn't think I wanted Moon but then it became a hard ''Yes absolutely I need her now'' and only had a month to gather the funds lmao.

If I do decide to get them, Rei is going to need a different wig immediately. Not a fan of the one in these photos and I prefer an inky blue-black like the manga. Ami's face is lovely!

Now if/when they make Sailor Venus (presumably next year) I'll be ALL over that, and if they make Pluto I'm completely done-for. If they do Saturn I'll just hop into the grave now.

The seifuku is tempting too, might have to try for that- though I am SUPER disappointed that they didn't make a second wig for Usagi this time. The 'donut' odangos make sense when you have to worry about attaching her odango shields but they just look ridiculous without them.

EDIT: hype is building, budgets are being calculated. Crap, it's gonna be a rough couple of months lmao. I love that Volks is finally doing this but I sure hate what it's going to do to my bank account. Thank God I've already finished my other doll-related stuff for the year.

Edited by Guest

Monty

..I didn’t realize there were more pics in the link in Volks tweet till SereneHime pointed it out.

http://sailormoon-official.com/goods/figure/_ta.php I wonder if there will even be any more pics on volks news then as that is quite a lot.

It says there that after Dolpa, they will go on sale at all volks stores on January 19th. I assume that’s when the web lottery starts, or perhaps it will be a clickwar again. As usual, details on web sales won’t be available for a while I assume.

And that is odd that they didn’t include a wig with Usagi’s school uniform. She can’t wear her dango hubcaps to school!

Edit: just realized it’s because they only will have one outfit of Juban High, but it comes with two pairs of shoes - both Usagi’s and Ami’s.

...which is annoying, especially if you wanted two for both of them, and thus end up with two pairs of each shoe.

BeyondTime

@$&%! I would have preferred a Christmas with dolls I do not want after the number of dolls I brought home over the last few months.

Mars is darn near perfect, and Ami is pretty good. Both have eyes that are too small just like with Usagi. Still Ami is my favorite senshi, and after her Minako & Mars. I am sunk.

They seem to be releasing them in the same order as the series if I am not mistaken.

I can think of a few casual outfits from the series that Ami will have to have.

Edited by Guest

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

kranberrijam

I'm personally waiting for Venus, but I don't know if I'll get her (money and final doll look pending). I like these two a lot more than Moon, in terms of the representations of the actual characters (Moon is a beautiful sculpt though). While the dolls are passes for me, I'm going to be super tempted to get the Juban outfit, since it was such an icon in my childhood.

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

BeyondTime

Is it just me or does Ami look a bit like Volks Freyja Wion?

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Anna-neko

COMEON MY GIRL JUPITER NEXT!!!! (hey, she shows up before Minako)

...ahem.... Ami-chan looks very cute, but I'm surprised they aren't including the visor or her mini-PC with her.

____

follow up - is anyone hoping by 2020 when SailorVenus rolls in Volks will do a SailorV bonus outfit? And maybe some plush cats to go with the girls?!?!?!

Daisy-chan

Mercury is tempting... She's pretty cute in these pictures and usually Dollfies look ten times cuter in real life than they do in Volks pictures...

Unfortunately I'm pretty broke for the foreseeable future due to some medical bills, so I guess I'm going to have to pass. Oh well, I'm sure you all will post plenty of cute pictures for me to get my Sailor Mercury fix once she's released.

Now if they announced Sailor Pluto or Sailor Saturn, then I'd be in trouble. There's no way to resist those Outer Senshi!

cfx

Probably no one would do a split on these, but there's those plain red pumps I've been dying for Volks to make that I need for my Luka.

BeyondTime
COMEON MY GIRL JUPITER NEXT!!!! (hey, she shows up before Minako)

...ahem.... Ami-chan looks very cute, but I'm surprised they aren't including the visor or her mini-PC with her.

____

follow up - is anyone hoping by 2020 when SailorVenus rolls in Volks will do a SailorV bonus outfit? And maybe some plush cats to go with the girls?!?!?!

Done right Makoto could be a super cute DD. I was wondering about the visor too, and I would think they almost have to do the Sailor V set.

Now if they announced Sailor Pluto or Sailor Saturn, then I'd be in trouble. There's no way to resist those Outer Senshi!

I'm hoping they do them all, but for sure Saturn would be hard to resist.

Moon-to-Starlight

**Crosses fingers for an eventual Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus**

Amber

they are pretty, but i don't want them. i am SO relieved. i am really happy for everyone else who wants to add them to their collection, and i wish you all luck

Sailor Mars is so pretty!

So tempting, but I'm waiting for two dolls so there's no way I can afford her right now.

I look forward to see some more pictures, though!

bbotss

Mars is so pretty! Her eyes just need to be slightly larger and she'd be perfect. That school outfit doesn't help either, it's so cute.

sinclair

I am rather depressed this morning after seeing them on Facebook. I want them both for my Serena. Unemployment @#$%&!!!!!!!

milkytea

This announcement has been enough to pull me out of the woodwork. (≧▽≦) I had actually been planning to sell my Sailor Moon... I was really excited to get her, but I lost my attempts for the Super uniform, which (silly enough) bummed me out enough that I haven't unboxed Sailor Moon herself. Now I'm not so sure that's what I want to do. I'm probably going to try for at least Mercury. ♥

Did anyone else notice that the bottom says:

ドルフィードリームシスター セーラーマーキュリー:63,000円 /

ドルフィードリーム セーラーマーズ:63,000円 /

Is Sailor Mars a Dollfie Dream and not a Dollfie Dream Sister? They used the Dollfie Dream Sister logo on her image.

michinyan

*chants* chibi moon.. chibi moon..

Daisy-chan
*chants* chibi moon.. chibi moon..

Aw man, Chibi Moon would be so tempting to me too. Especially if she's a MDD/DDP, I'm a huge sucker for those cuties!

Hopefully if Volks makes Chibi Moon and the Outer Senshi, they're last in the line up so I have time to save up.

Though, I do wonder... Will they make Chibi Chibi too?

There's a whole lot of Senshi they could potentially make. Star Fighter, Star Healer, Star Maker, Sailor Ceres, Sailor Pallas, Sailor Juno, Sailor Vesta, Sailor Cosmos, Sailor Galaxia, and then there were a bunch of Sailor Scout that worked under Sailor Galaxia whose names I've forgotten... There was even a Sailor Luna in the live action Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon.

If Volks decided to make all of them, we'll be getting Sailor Moon dolls for a long time.

But I'm pretty sure that Volks will just make the Inner Senshi and call it quits...

BeyondTime
This announcement has been enough to pull me out of the woodwork. (≧▽≦) I had actually been planning to sell my Sailor Moon... I was really excited to get her, but I lost my attempts for the Super uniform, which (silly enough) bummed me out enough that I haven't unboxed Sailor Moon herself.

Found one on Mandarake, but it's about $260 plus shipping and fees.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1097572475&ref=list

One on Yahoo Japan for a little less, but it's probably more with proxy fees and double shipping costs.

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/316050970?conversionType=search_suggest

Is Sailor Mars a Dollfie Dream and not a Dollfie Dream Sister? They used the Dollfie Dream Sister logo on her image.

She's a DDS just like the product photo shows. The only Inner Senshi they might make as a DD is Makoto, and even she might be debatable.

Digging around for the super set I discovered I could sell my Sailor Moon artbook collection for thousands XD