Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

DDS Sailor Mercury and Mars

shikaree

"ただいまアクセス集中により、サイトが大変混雑しております。

順次閲覧できるようになりますので、恐れ入りますがしばらくたってから再度お試しください。"

What was the point of updating the web store again...?

Mizuumi-no-Otome
"ただいまアクセス集中により、サイトが大変混雑しております。

順次閲覧できるようになりますので、恐れ入りますがしばらくたってから再度お試しください。"

What was the point of updating the web store again...?

Wow that's annoying lol! I refreshed a few times and got it to load.

Also, the listings for Mars and Mercury now say it's credit card only but I thought international buyers could only use paypal right now??? I'm so confused lol.

Edit jk it says Paypal, I just can't read LOL

cfx

They added a page to the news area about how the lottery works: https://ec.volks.co.jp/topics_detail.html?info_id=11

Lottery Entry : via Shopping Cart

*Check "Purchasing from the Volks Website Store" to see how to use your shopping cart.

Lottery Entry - Payment Procedure

1. Sign in

*Go to the Sign in page and select [ Sign in ] with VOLKS Web site store.

2. Click “Add to Cart” for the lottery item to add it to your shopping cart.

*You can’t add at the same time other items to the cart.

Enter multiple times if you wish to order more than one item.

3. Review Your Shopping Cart

You can access the contents of your shopping cart at any time by clicking the [ Shopping cart icon ] link at the top right of every page of our website.

4. If there is no mistake with the contents of the cart, click on [ Proceed with Your Order ] button.

5. Review Your Shipping Address

Review your Shipping Address on the [ Shipping Address/Payment ] page.

6. Provide Payment Information

Select a preferred "Other payment method" on the [ Shipping Address/Payment ] page and click the [ Confirm the entry ] button.

If you win the lottery, we will calculate the shipping fee with EMS and charge you the correct amount via PayPal invoice.

*PayPal is the only available method of payment for the lottery items. Please note that we cannot accept direct payment though credit card.

7. Please confirm order information. Please click [ Back ] button, if order information is incorrect.

Please click [ Order ] button to complete your order.

8. Order/entry completion screen will appear and an “order/entry completion” notice will be sent to your registered email address.

* Payment does NOT guarantee the delivery of any lottery item.

9. Results will be communicated only to the winners via email, in the designated period.

Check delivery schedule on each product page.

Important

If you win:

The lottery winners will be sent an invoice via PayPal for the total fee including EMS shipping costs.

If you lose:

We will cancel the orders of those who did not win, so there will be no fee charged."

* [ Order/entry completion ] and [ payment completion ] notice do NOT guarantee the delivery of any lottery item.

* Please do not open two or more tabs and/or windows when you enter to this lottery

. * The only person entitled to purchase the items is the winner himself/herself. We cannot sell the lottery items to a substitute.

The right to receive the items won by lottery cannot be transferred or sold to a third person.

* If using multiple web user accounts to enter the lottery (both individual and group) many of time, the usage of your user account will be suspended and we will decline to do business with you in future.

We appreciate your understanding in advance.

* We will not send E-mails to those that do not win. We appreciate your understanding.

* We cannot answer questions regarding how we decide the lottery results.

* The lottery for each type of item is held separately, so you may not win all the items that you entered for.

* Modifications and/or cancellations are not possible once the entry period is over.

Make sure there is no mistake with the contents.

* You cannot cancel your order after you have won.

* You cannot change your shipping address after you have won. If you changed shipping address, there is the possibility that your win will be cancelled.

Anna-neko

Good luck on the lottery, everyone!!

.... keep babelfish handy in another window because half the site still randomly shows wall of kanji....

Mizuumi-no-Otome

Good luck everyone! I just entered, it's a little annoying that I couldn't enter for both of them simultaneously and had to do two separate orders- I'm not sure if that's what Volks normally does but it's a bit annoying lol.

Also my shipping address doesn't show USA, I'm not sure if that's normal either but I'm sure it's fine.

Mizuumi-no-Otome

Volks USA will be holding a lottery in February!

Cotton

Good luck to everyone entering (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

I just put in an entry for Mercury. Fingers crossed! Also noticed that the Japanese tax was removed from the total price on the order summary page -wonder if international customers will not have to pay it anymore?

sinclair

Kind of a pain that you have to do an entry for everything separately. At least with Volks USA you can add all lottery items to one cart. I'm being good financially and only going for the school uniforms. One for Serena and the other for either Saber or Keiko (Probably Saber.).

Mizuumi-no-Otome
Good luck to everyone entering (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

I just put in an entry for Mercury. Fingers crossed! Also noticed that the Japanese tax was removed from the total price on the order summary page -wonder if international customers will not have to pay it anymore?

I just checked mine and the text is still there for me, the translation is ''Subtotal (excluding tax)'' so I'm assuming the fees will be added to the Paypal invoice?

BeyondTime

Here is a photo of Ami with all of her stuff (except the gloves.) Her tiara has volks tape on the back of it, because I know some people had their Usagi stain from the tiara. Not taking any chances with her. My Usagi hasn't even worn hers because I don't want her face messed up. Regardless of whether or not you like them as the Sailor Moon characters, both heads are beautiful sculpts.

One note for people going for her, she does not come with hands that can hold her Mercury stick. Grab some sword holding hands along with a head cap if you want to pose her with it, but the gloves aren't going to fit on over them. You could also probably put a few loops of thread through the gloves in order to hold it in place if you want her to wear them.

I waffled a bit on piercing her ears. Her head is so pretty, and I had a lot of reservations about punching holes in it. In the end I decided that she's pretty enough to deserve earrings to wear all the time so...

45891151135_e0e6d3bb3f_o.jpg

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx
So, when will we hear the results of the lottery?

The info on the item pages claims January 29 - February 1 i.e.:

https://ec.volks.co.jp/item/4518992423005.html

The description of billing and payment seems really inconsistent:

https://ec.volks.co.jp/topics_detail.html?info_id=11

If you win the lottery, we will calculate the shipping fee with EMS and charge you the correct amount via PayPal invoice.
Results will be communicated only to the winners via email, in the designated period.
Payment does NOT guarantee the delivery of any lottery item.

Edited by Guest

BeyondTime

That's either a mistranslation /typo, or they could mean if they run out of stock for some reason you could get your payment refunded.

Maybe they just grabbed something from an earlier lottery where payment before the lottery didn't guarantee a win.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx

I'm sure it's something like that. Odd is that the page actually states that twice, once further down in the "Important" section:

* [ Order/entry completion ] and [ payment completion ] notice do NOT guarantee the delivery of any lottery item.

shikaree

It's just a normal disclaimer.

Same thing as stores saying your pre-order can be canceled if they end up getting few than expected stock from distributor.

BeyondTime

Volks USA lottery page is up. Lottery entries start Feb 1st.

https://volksusastore.com/webstores/event/index.php?dispatch=pages.view&page_id=81

Mizuumi-no-Otome

Results should start coming out tonight, good luck to everyone that entered!

BeyondTime

I haven't received an email, but I logged in and my lottery items show add to cart. I'm going to wait a bit to see if I get an email, but you might want to login and check if you entered for stuff.

Not knowing how this works on their new site, no idea if this is a false positive.

Mizuumi-no-Otome
I haven't received an email, but I logged in and my lottery items show add to cart. I'm going to wait a bit to see if I get an email, but you might want to login and check if you entered for stuff.

Not knowing how this works on their new site, no idea if this is a false positive.

I was checking and refreshing all last night and I haven't gotten an e-mail, and I haven't seen anyone else on social media that got results! Must be a delay or something.

My entries have always said ''add to cart'' and they still do so I'm assuming it's just a glitch or something like that. I also translated the details and it says 'preparing shipment' but I think it's always been like that too.

Lottery entries will disappear from your order page if you lose, right?

Anna-neko

...yeah... I'm starting to wonder this too

The new site's pages at least load a lil bit faster, but even when you're on English option most of page is still in Japanese!!

Seriously, did anyone bother to proofread anything before hitting "upload" over there

milkytea

Good luck to everyone who's waiting on lottery results! ♥

(I'm slowly dyinggggg trying to be patient. XD)

Mizuumi-no-Otome

I just looked at the page for Mercury and the lottery dates are:

Lottery Winner Notification : January 29th (Thu) , 2019 to February 1st (Fri) 2019 (JST)

It says the 29th but it also says Thursday in the brackets? That would be the 31st. I wonder if they just messed up the dates and the results will actually be on Thursday and Friday, not Tuesday-Friday

Cthem

Is the lottery the same for international and for japan? Because my friend in Japan heard results already

sinclair

When I look at the site I'm still seeing the lottery page for the items, and the add to cart button is grayed out. But there is add to cart buttons in my order history. Hmm...