Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

DDS Sailor Mercury and Mars

creationdss87
When I look at the site I'm still seeing the lottery page for the items, and the add to cart button is grayed out. But there is add to cart buttons in my order history. Hmm...

I have the same thing, in my order history I have an "add to cart" but just for sailor mar's school uniform, the other 3 nothing

Mizuumi-no-Otome

If people in Japan are seeing results that would be interesting, I wonder if they send e-mails going in order of country or something? I haven't seen anything anywhere on social media.

This was the worst time to change the website lmao it's all so confusing.

Cthem

I was thinking they had a separate pool for Japan and international? I haven’t heard anyone win internationally yet either so maybe they are just being a bit late with the results.

Also, If I’m reading the website correctly, it looks like the lottery for VolksUSA is strictly USA only this time, no Canada or Mexico? Does anyone remember if it was the same for Sailor Moon?

Mizuumi-no-Otome

I was searching on Twitter to see if anyone else has gotten results (nobody that I've seen) and someone mentioned that there has been a delay in order fulfillment since the site was changed (they mentioned ordering stands in early January and CS said it was currently taking longer to process orders), I can't add an attachment for whatever reason but this might be why we haven't seen any results so far?

If people are still waiting on fulfillment for other orders I wonder how long it's going to take for the lottery. hopefully before the USA lottery ends.

cfx

According to this viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17887&start=10#p241716 and other posts in that thread the whole ordering process is taking a very long time now.

I've decided myself that I'm only going to use Volks USA until/unless they fix this mess. Besides I don't use Paypal anyway.

Mizuumi-no-Otome
According to this viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17887&start=10#p241716 and other posts in that thread the whole ordering process is taking a very long time now.

I've decided myself that I'm only going to use Volks USA until/unless they fix this mess. Besides I don't use Paypal anyway.

Wow that's really annoying, they definitely picked the worst time to change the website. I don't see how this would impact the winning e-mails though, since the listings say you'll get an e-mail and THEN the invoice 2-6 days later. Wonder what's going on over there

cfx

Either this whole mess with the store changeover is just making them slow at everything, or there's also the issue you already mentioned about the date for notification saying January 29 (Thursday). Since everything they do now seems to be longer than it states, even if the period really is January 29 - February 2nd, maybe all noticed will be sent February 2nd.

Based on posts in that other thread, it's likely going to be longer than 2-6 days for the invoices to come.

Within Japan they are still taking credit card payment so those customers may have less hassle.

Nyx Whitestar

I've just received the winning mail for Sailor Mars school uniform! (I'm sooo glad)

They ask my PayPal, then I have to wait for the paypal invoice:

Once you have sent us your PayPal account information, we will send you an invoice.

Please pay the invoice using PayPal.

*Because we received many orders in a short period of time, it takes more days to correspond than usual.

We ask for your patience.

ig-log10.png ap10.png

di-chan123

I got an email for the Juban uniform today! And the same with Nyx Whitestar, they asked for my paypal account.

Yay!

Mizuumi-no-Otome

Oh my God I'm hyperventilating, I got Mars and Mercury! I can't believe this, I've been so nervous and scared about it lmao I'm still in disbelief!

I got the same e-mail asking to send my Paypal info, I'm sending an e-mail for each doll just in case.

Congrats to everyone that won, and I hope everyone else has luck with the USA lottery!

yLLiS

I got both girls and their uniforms! Congrats to everyone who won!

milkytea

I also got both girls and their uniforms! I'm so excited!! ♥

Congratulations, everyone! I hope there's plenty of good news for all!

sinclair

I got both of the uniforms, which is all I entered in. And I would totally send your PayPal for each one, even if that's 4 emails as I'm pretty sure they are not combining things.

So that begs the questions, what email do I send my PayPal info to? The email the notice was sent from says "*This email is sent by an automated email address. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL." so just hitting reply wouldn't be the best answer. And it doesn't say what email to send to, but does say use shopos@volks.co.jp for any questions. Is that the one I send my PayPal info to?

Mizuumi-no-Otome
I got both of the uniforms, which is all I entered in. And I would totally send your PayPal for each one, even if that's 4 emails as I'm pretty sure they are not combining things.

So that begs the questions, what email do I send my PayPal info to? The email the notice was sent from says "*This email is sent by an automated email address. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL." so just hitting reply wouldn't be the best answer. And it doesn't say what email to send to, but does say use shopos@volks.co.jp for any questions. Is that the one I send my PayPal info to?

Somewhere in the email it says ''paypal account destination'' and then the shopos@volks.co.jp e-mail so yes I think that's where you send it!

Sadie89

I got confirmation emails too!

I sent just one email with all my order numbers,I really hope they’ll combine shipping.

Cloudedmind

I also won DDS Mercury. She'll be my first DD.

Sadie89

Congratulations! She has such a sweet face,a great way to start your DD adventure ^^

Mizuumi-no-Otome

Congrats! SM was my first DD Mercury is gorgeous, she's a great first!

Cloudedmind

Congratulations! She has such a sweet face,a great way to start your DD adventure ^^

Congrats! SM was my first DD Mercury is gorgeous, she's a great first!

Thanks! I actually ordered 9S first, but he's still several months away from being released.

I'm looking forward to having a girl I can just dress up. All of my completed dolls are resin boys.

Cotton

I received an email for Mercury as well ( *´艸`) ♥ Congratulations to everyone ♪

direpoodle

I'm SO excited, I won both senshi and their uniforms!!! My Sailor Moon will be so excited to have her friends with her ^^

Gunter

Super congrats! It is a whole new world on the vinyl side.

Weird though I always assumed you had a DD for some reason. Who knows why. And yes I'm completely assuming you are the same Cloudedmind on DoA. XD

Cloudedmind

Super congrats! It is a whole new world on the vinyl side.

Weird though I always assumed you had a DD for some reason. Who knows why. And yes I'm completely assuming you are the same Cloudedmind on DoA. XD

Haha, yes, it is I!

Years ago I put in for a DD Rise, but didn't win her. And I've been eyeing a couple of other DD's for a while, but Mercury will be the first one I've owned.

Gunter

Haha, yes, it is I! :peace:

Years ago I put in for a DD Rise, but didn't win her. And I've been eyeing a couple of other DD's for a while, but Mercury will be the first one I've owned.

Oh! Maybe that's why. I had just seen you chatting about it I assumed you had one. Either way, yay! I've been seeing a lot of great Mercury pics and she's so lovely. Definitely a real cutie. :3

Anna-neko

Quick question, just curious - has Volks sent anyone their PayPal invoices yet?