Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlebearries

Valentines Day Events!

animex99

Oh! My girls will be giving back a white day gift for sure! I almost forgot about it. Hopefully there won't be problems with the mail. >_

Traveller
Thank you TRAVELLER for the cute teddy!

OK, I can breath now.

This is what i ment when I said earlier in the thread, I've done the Dofflie version of what I would do to an adult.

Glad you like it and your girl enjoys hugging him at night or while watching TV.

AS for taking part in white day ..... Nice idea, but since I don't know where the gift exchange to my girl/s is I cannot even say even a thank you

littlebearries
Thank you TRAVELLER for the cute teddy!

OK, I can breath now.

This is what i ment when I said earlier in the thread, I've done the Dofflie version of what I would do to an adult.

Glad you like it and your girl enjoys hugging him at night or while watching TV.

AS for taking part in white day ..... Nice idea, but since I don't know where the gift exchange to my girl/s is I cannot even say even a thank you

Make sure you let me know if you don't get anything at all. I have backup gifts for that!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Traveller

With the Local postal office, they have this nasty habit of not wanting to deliver packages, because it is to much effort, and if it is something big, then they just leave it on the side until the package storage area over flowing and then someone has to deliver.

Before a package can be reported as lost/undelivered you have to wait up to 28 days which is approx 4-5 weeks, so this would mean that I'll still have to wait another 2-3 weeks before I can do anything.

I will be saying Thank you to two people here who have helped me out over the past month, but this not connected to White Day, but out of kindness, so I'll be linking this in with a Easter Gift for them (Yes you know who you are )

Should Team S.A.T (sae, Aoi, Tomomi) receive any V-Day gift then I will return in Kind along the lines that LB has mentioned earlier.

Until then, I will have to sit on the side lines, but please don't feel sorry for me or my girls, they know, like me that all good things come to those who wait.

Ian

mitsuki

I think I got everything for Valentine's Day. I still haven't sent out what I want to send to Anouc for White Day because it took me a while to get things. I finally got everything so I can pack up the box. But now that it is getting closer to Easter, maybe I should send her some Easter things too. hehe

Anouc

You should xDDD ....hahahahahahahahaha no nooo nooo dont do toooo much ^^~ ... everything is fine =^.^= ...

Arg i must go to the city tomorrow to find some white valentines too >_< ...

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

Saluli

Considering that Beato valentine's has not been delivered yet, maybe the white day arrives next year....

Bad bad post office.

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

puxlavoix
Considering that Beato valentine's has not been delivered yet, maybe the white day arrives next year....

Bad bad post office.

That is bad bad news it hasnt arrived yet ... Is the post service usually this slow over there? Please keep me updated if it doesnt arrive to send you another valentines package

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

Traveller
Oh, no! That is terrible! It still hasn't arrived?

Hey, My girl's didn't get anything either but since Tomomi is the moral booster in the family, she always happy to say "it's better to give than to receive" and "A Thank you goes a long way"

mitsuki

Oh, my! You too, Traveller? It took a month for a letter to get to Canada from where I live in the northern U.S. I wonder if there is hope for it to still arrive. It is great Tomomi is there to cheer everyone up.

Traveller

I wouldn't worry as my girl don't know or understand valentines day and i tend to get them something new every month to keep them happy.

Saluli

It arrived today! Will try to take pictures now.

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.