Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlebearries

Valentines Day Events!

littlebearries
Is this a good or a bad reaction? XD

Haha, embarrassed confusion! She has no idea who would send her a Valentine... I think secretly she's very excited!! XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Traveller

Everyone loves Sprout.

mitsuki
Everyone loves Sprout.

I agree!

Kitsune too. They are both so cute.

LordNoir

Oh my! I went to pick up mail today and found a valentine's gift in the mail from Mitsuki! I haven't opened it yet, but I'm sure it's going to be amazing. ^^

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

Lizik-chan

Good day, everybody )

Just want to say that my valentines are out. It was like 3-hours long postal hell. I never knew this is such an issue to send something from Russia!

Do not want to spoil all the fun, still... I've tried to make valentines handmade. It was my first handcraft in years and (surprisingly to myself) I spent wonderful time working on this project. But in the end I must admit that ever since my elementary school I was a total looser in handcrafting. Girls tried to help, but in vain. So please just do not hate me for my poor attempt

mitsuki

That is terrible you had to spend such a long time at the post office.

I am sure your cards are great.

Anouc

I did my valentinsgift by myself too ^^" ...but i am also such a noob in doing handcraft things T_T ... So i bought a little thing too T_T ...

And the valentinscards are only half handcrafted xD ... Its nothing special T_T ... so dont be mad with me >/////<

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

littlebearries

No no, guys, see, hand-crafted makes them more special! Even if you don't think they're so good... I'm sure we all will!!!

Traveller

Didn't see Postal hell today, as I sent my gift out.

If i delayed it another day or two then i would had done as normally the last day of the month and the 1st 2-3 days of the following month can be hell as people renew there car tax.

Now that is hell especially if there are only two on the counter and they are both slow doing car tax discs

milkytea

All of my Valentine cards are now in the mail; sorry for cutting it so close to the wire~ My swap package is also on its way. ♥

animex99

Ran into some money issues these last few weeks. Sorry for the delay but my Valentine should be in the mail by the 31st.

puxlavoix

Yukino and I had so much fun looking and shopping for our valentines, even packaging them was a lot of fun! We should do this more often!

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

littlebearries

My Valentines are in the mail! HAHA!

Anouc

*arg* I got one valentines envelope >___< ...from mitsuki ^.~ ... I know it because i got another envelope from her too,same day xD ... soooooo it was hard to deside which one i should open to get the neckpiece xD

But it was the right decision, i opened the small one, so i have the other one for valentines day ^.^b

littlebearries
I still haven't got any

Well, they didn't have to be sent out until today, I just had someone who sent theirs off early... so I wouldn't worry yet!

Bellatrix
I still haven't got any

Well, they didn't have to be sent out until today, I just had someone who sent theirs off early... so I wouldn't worry yet!

Yeeeeess I know XD but I hope getting a surprise soon, just to make sweeter these days! ^o^

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

puxlavoix

I had a really bad day at the post office... the POS "post officer" did say it is strictly forbidden to send such *highly suspicious and dangerous* items and almost didnt allowed me to send them out at all. They made me tore open the package, take everything out of the individual packaging i made for all of them and did not allow me to send couple of chocolates and in the end it seems just like a regular buy from ebay a with a very messed up packaging... . All thanks to an ignorant mother f***er, piece of s*** ... sorry sorry im ranting here, its just that aggg!!

Im very very sorry... I wanted to give it a nice valentines personal touch but this assholes totally ruined it both for me and my parner

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

Lizik-chan
I had a really bad day at the post office... the POS "post officer" did say it is strictly forbidden to send such *highly suspicious and dangerous* items and almost didnt allowed me to send them out at all. They made me tore open the package, take everything out of the individual packaging i made for all of them and did not allow me to send couple of chocolates

Yes! This is the same situation I had at my Post Office. As my mail was a bit more than just a postcard, they made me to write customs declaration for each letter and then opened up every package to check the content. I've never done international mailing before so I was a bit disturbed by the procedure. But I hope everyone will receive their packages ok in the end

SakuraSylph

Oh no, that's so sad that some people are having trouble with their post offices! That feels unusual, even for international shipping. I guess customs and post people may have been having a sad day. But that won't dampen the spirit of this event!

SakuraSylph

Traveller

When My package went on Monday, the lady ask me if it was more than a certain value, I send no. She then asked is my name on it with address, I said said (damm, this gives it away), and she said, OK. That XYZ amount. COugh up the doe and put the package at the end of the run with the other packages.

All in all the usual experience i get when i send packages, butnothing like what the others are have at the moment.

littlebearries

That is TERRIBLE that they made you take everything out and open it up. Gah! I'm so sorry it was such a pain in the butt for you guys!!!

I'm pretty sure your partners will be understanding. Please feel free to contact them in advance via PM if you would like, and let them know what happened. I know it "ruins the surprise" but I think in this instance, it would be ok.

Around here we always have to fill out customs forms for anything bigger than a letter if it's going International... but I've never once had to open up a package for a postal worker :o

Again, wow... I'm so sorry that happened. I would have been traumatized.

Anouc

that was really bad T_T ... but hope that experiance didnt keeping you from such events T_T ...

Btw dont be angry with me T_T ... But i do sent out my letters and packages tomorrow >//////////< ... I know its 2 days after deadline T_T ... *search a corner* ...OTL ... Dont be angry >////< ... hope they arrive fast and save >_< ...