Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlebearries

Valentines Day Events!

baldylox

I received a card today from Anouc! And inside, I found eleven TINY cards! One for each of my girls! Those were too cute! Thanks so much!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

milkytea

My girls' swap present arrived today! It was massive and amazing! I've posted about in the off-topic dolls forum, since my Dollfie Dream isn't here yet and couldn't participate this time around~ ♥

littlebearries
My girls' swap present arrived today! It was massive and amazing! I've posted about in the off-topic dolls forum, since my Dollfie Dream isn't here yet and couldn't participate this time around~ ♥

I am beginning to think Michigan has the world's most inefficient postal system!!!! XD

But it arrived! And before Valentines! YAY! ... off to read it!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Bellatrix
I am beginning to think Michigan has the world's most inefficient postal system!!!! XD

Nah, WE have. I guarantee

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Traveller

If this is the case, Shall we start sending Easter Bunnies and Choc eggs now.

milkytea

I'm not sure that the Michigan postal system is all that inefficient--the package was postmarked for 2/7 and arrived on 2/9~ (But I think it sounds like you expected it to be postmarked earlier than 2/7, littlebearies!)

Bellatrix

If this is the case, Shall we start sending Easter Bunnies and Choc eggs now.

Want some? I'll pack it now

Galvatim

I kept forgetting or putting off signing up for this... So I thought I wouldn't get any Valentines this year.

But then this came.

6853265549_e8f034885e.jpg

I appreciate that Kyubey thought of me, I think I'll stay a regular boy for now...

baldylox
I kept forgetting or putting off signing up for this... So I thought I wouldn't get any Valentines this year.

But then this came.

6853265549_e8f034885e.jpg

I appreciate that Kyubey thought of me, I think I'll stay a regular boy for now...

LOL!!! Oh man, that is hilarious! Damn that QB! he is after your boyish good looks and power! JUST SAY NO!!!!

Billy

SakuraSylph

Reporting in that Rin-chan received a valentine admirer gift this week! She has to wait until closer to the actual day to open it though.

SakuraSylph

LordNoir

Hey! I got a package from Juu-yuki, but the note inside said it was for Akemi (not one of my girls or boys,) so I think maybe a package or two got mixed up along the way. ^^ I'm sure the gifts will all be awesome regardless, but just wanted to chime in with that so if someone got a package with the wrong doll's name inside, they wouldn't be confused.

Edit: heh.. mistake on my part. Tamami totally claimed all the presents anyway, so it's a good thing it really was meant for her.

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

Saluli

Beatrice received her package. She wants to open it so bad, but she has to wait for the right time!

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

Anouc
Here still nothing I'll have my Valentine's Day all alone, because my bf is busy too sigh sob.

*hug* dont be sad, we are with you on our valentine´s day ^^ ... But i am alone too today T_T ... And i am at work tomorrow and its late when i am home T_T ...

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

baldylox

Yeah, don't feel bad about being by yourself on Valentines! I will be by myself as well..... as I have been for the past 9 years. I have my girls to share with now tho. But I also have to work all day tomorrow as well so it's no big deal to me. Just another day for me.

Billy

Anouc

My boyfriend is so unromantic >_> ...he say the same like baldylox "a day like each other" ... Buuuut sometimes i wish a cute bunch of valentines pralines or something else... I know it too that it is a day like each other... but sometimes man should try there chance to show there love X-PPPPPP

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

Bellatrix

Mine is really romantic, and covers me of cocolates and flowers (even if I dislike the flowers!) but tomorrow he'll have an exam at the uni,and I have on 15. So we both are quite busy (

We'll give us our gifts later. I am so curious to see his present for me

MarietteMacaron

Thank you I got my packages I am very happy and grateful for the gifts!

Edited by Guest

Bellatrix

Mostly beacause, here, people says "it's an industrial holiday made to sell chocolates etc".

Yep, it's undoubtedly real, but it's so nice when your bf or gf gives you something... and doing it in Valentine's day is sweet too, imho ^^

baldylox
My boyfriend is so unromantic >_> ...he say the same like baldylox "a day like each other" ... Buuuut sometimes i wish a cute bunch of valentines pralines or something else... I know it too that it is a day like each other... but sometimes man should try there chance to show there love X-PPPPPP

Trust me, I wish I could say otherwise! I don't enjoy having noone to lavish gifts and affection on.... I miss that. But I don't dwell on it so that leads me to treat it as a regular old day like all others.

I do think that V-Day is a bit overmarketed and it's annoying at times but if I had someone to treat and send things to, I'd enjoy it a lot more.

Billy

PrettyCranium

Trust me, I wish I could say otherwise! I don't enjoy having noone to lavish gifts and affection on.... I miss that. But I don't dwell on it so that leads me to treat it as a regular old day like all others.

I do think that V-Day is a bit overmarketed and it's annoying at times but if I had someone to treat and send things to, I'd enjoy it a lot more.

Billy

Feel free to lavish gifts and attention on me, Billy. I don't mind!