Sxd1Rh0.jpg

to be continued ~~

Edited by UnderOrange
  • Like 7

Sniiksnak

Aww <3 

• Like 1

JChiibs

*slams on breaks* Hold it! Wait just a moment... is there a story that precedes this one? I'd like to understand the premise of what's going on before I react to it. 😆 Sometimes I'm prone to misreading things.

~SK

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

UnderOrange

There's no formal story, other than Kay is nonbinary, but their character just wasn't sticking to the doll, so I decided to see how being a trans man works out for them.

Consulted a few trans friends to make sure I don't use any gross tropes in the story and here we are. Finally got Kay's new shell so as soon as I get time there should be more!

• Like 1

Ikataru

Awwwww!!!!!!  I am glad to see the support from the other dollies!!! So much love in that doll family!  

• Like 3

baldylox

Ha ha!  The chair dump move is something my girls have done several times, that's too funny.  Also, isn't there ALWAYS a catch?  😉

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

UnderOrange

Lol, I showed my husband and he was like "please never wake me up like that"

My favorite part of that photo was that Ella actually held the chair for me! I was quite impressed. I had assumed I'd need to prop it up from the back but she was so stready I just snapped the picture instead.

UnderOrange

wuJjZqg.jpg

GjYLgyK.jpg

bW9qFyB.jpg

LI0FYfT.jpg

2hVcrrb.jpg

utJN3lo.jpg

0dAr1um.jpg

g5BPYFM.jpg

(I only remembered until after I took all the pictures and added dialog that Kay should be wearing a button down shirt! So please imagine it's button down for me, lol.)

• Like 6

Ikataru

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I am just loving all the love for Kay. 

• Like 1

Kymera

Aww. This is really sweet! Love your crew! 

• Like 1

Owned by: Kitsuko (Fox-face) - DDH-09

katana

This is so so cute! I’m non-binary myself and have lots of other trans friends, so it’s awesome to see dolls that reflect that!! I can’t wait to see the rest of the story!

• Like 2

DidiMews

I love these stories! I just LOVE seeing diverse aspects of people portrayed in dolls or similar type hobbies. My most loved OC is a Transgender magical girl, Trans-Chan. 

Thanks for being awesome, and I can't wait to see more of Kay! He's adorable. <3 

• Like 1

BeyondTime

I’m impressed at how well that sculpt works for a boy. I don’t think I would even recognize it as the same sculpt as Anthy and Ella’s if I didn’t know the premise. 

If I were to get a cocoa doll Justice would top the list too. 

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

UnderOrange
On 5/15/2019 at 12:04 AM, BeyondTime said:

I’m impressed at how well that sculpt works for a boy. I don’t think I would even recognize it as the same sculpt as Anthy and Ella’s if I didn’t know the premise. 

If I were to get a cocoa doll Justice would top the list too. 

Well, admittedly the sculpt for Kay did change in the last post. He went from Serenity to Eiji. However in all the previous ones, there was a LOT of head swapping going on, since I couldn't show Ella and Kay's face at the same time, lol.

UnderOrange
On 5/14/2019 at 9:11 PM, DidiMews said:

I love these stories! I just LOVE seeing diverse aspects of people portrayed in dolls or similar type hobbies. My most loved OC is a Transgender magical girl, Trans-Chan. 

Thanks for being awesome, and I can't wait to see more of Kay! He's adorable. <3 

Thank you! Hopefully more soon, life got kinda crazy lately.

On 4/18/2019 at 8:15 PM, katana said:

This is so so cute! I’m non-binary myself and have lots of other trans friends, so it’s awesome to see dolls that reflect that!! I can’t wait to see the rest of the story!

Thank you! I'm really glad it's a fun story for you!

Nemu

Oh, as a transman who has a few trans dolls and a non-binary best friend I adore this! Aoi, my first dollfie character is pre-op and I think he’d love to show his support! I’ll have to post him sometime!! Thanks for posting these!! <3

• Like 2

Kymera

I think this is one of my favorite photostories. It's so sweet and gentle. Love it. 

• Like 2

Owned by: Kitsuko (Fox-face) - DDH-09