Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Anifee - Fairyland’s Vinyl Line

Monty
23 hours ago, sweets said:

I mean, isn't that the same price as MDD Arle is being sold for lol? 

I guess, barely? They bumped her v2 price up because of the extra plushies included, f3 tax and the increase in Japan's tax. I still think its a lot to pay for Arle as well, but it certainly seemed cheap compared to her v1 aftermarket price.

The bodyline on anifee looks really nice and the posing -seems- competent from the photos. I actually like the head sculpting less and less every time I look at a photo but the faceups seem well done. 

23 hours ago, littlebirdzoom said:

I wonder if they're available on any dealer websites

I heard it was an Amiami exclusive sale so they arent even on the Fairyland site.

EDIT: Fairyland actually have this statement on their site now:

"Dear Customers, 

We are delighted to announce upcoming release of long anticipated AniFee. 
FairyLand website is getting ready for release of AniFee and we look forward to your positive review. 
Until the release, we won't have further information regarding AniFee so please kindly understand that any questions or concerns about AniFee cannot be addressed. 
Thank you for your support as always. 

Kind Regards,

FairyLand"

https://dollfairyland.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD4&ID=412

Note this may not be the licensed dolls - hopefully they have some standard characters or even just bodies. I'm really interested in what the price is when its not a licensed character.

Edited by Monty

qudoll

Just saw the Nekopara dolls on sale on Amiami by chance.

Instant preorder for Vanilla.

First time getting any thing with resin. Here's hoping when the face inevitably yellows, it looks like she's getting a tan.

Cauldroness

Thankfully Fairyland resin isn't particularly known for bad yellowing. It tends to lose some of its pink undertone and get a touch more yellow, but it's not as bad as some other brands. It won't look like she has a tan, per se, maybe more like she's using a foundation that isn't a perfect match to her skin tone? But, if properly stored, her resin head may take years to visibly yellow.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

qudoll
20 hours ago, Cauldroness said:

Thankfully Fairyland resin isn't particularly known for bad yellowing. It tends to lose some of its pink undertone and get a touch more yellow, but it's not as bad as some other brands. It won't look like she has a tan, per se, maybe more like she's using a foundation that isn't a perfect match to her skin tone? But, if properly stored, her resin head may take years to visibly yellow.

That's reassuring to know, thanks!

Lynn

I also pre-ordered Vanilla!! She is a pricey doll, but then again, almost everything that comes from FairyLand is expensive. 

Monty

Seems like they are also available on Fairlyland's Japanese site.

http://cpfairyland.co.jp/shopdetail/000000000092/?fbclid=IwAR083yf4aVVeqcG57xMcXjeFEiOB8BWww688RkuedhZHhAyyUQAJ03oBNlc
This shows the same photos on amiami with some additional ones at the bottom about the body.

It has a magnet stand on the back between the shoulder blades but also has a kind of smartdoll-ish plug on the lower-lower back (as in just above the buttcrack), so while it looks weird it can be covered easier than the smart doll hole.

It also shows how a vinyl head goes on easy enough (as in other companies vinyl heads), while a resin head needs their special head connector thing. Seeing that made me wonder what existing vinyl heads would fit the body. Azone's Iris Collects may potentially be a little big, but could work? Angelphilia heads probably would too. I think it's a nice looking body and I like the magnet stand, curious how stable it actually is.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1

Cauldroness

Looking at the nude photos, I suspect an Azone Iris Collect head (7-8 size) would probably be too big, as the AniFee head itself (6-7 size) already looks a little bobble-headed on the body. However, Angel Philia are also 6-7, so they might work nicely? I've always found them a little small on the 50cm body size, so the more petite 43cm body might be really interesting.

• Like 1

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Mizuumi-no-Otome

God I love the sculpting so much, I don't even mind the price but personally would rather the head be vinyl so I'll pass. I love resins and I don't mind even yellowing, but I don't like the idea of their heads not matching their bodies one day. 😕 I'm pretty careful with my dolls but it's still going to happen eventually, and then I'd have to wipe her face, do some corrective toning to the resin and then repaint which is...not my gig lol. 

I hope we get vinyl heads one day, along with basic dolls!

monkeypizzasonic

Looks like DenverDoll will be carrying them, which is great new for anyone in the US who wants to order one!

monkeypizzasonic

IDK if this has been mentioned already, but Denver Doll says you can use Minifee and Fairyline heads with the Anifee body. I wonder if this means we'll get the option to order the body separately or a la carte with minifee/fairyline heads. I certainly wouldn't mind that; more options to put heads on bodies without resorting to complicated hybriding is always good.

(More info: the pre-order is through March 27, they'll be released in October, and Denver Doll is offering a special 9 payment layaway for them - so there a good option if you really want one but are worried about the price tag.)

Moonsour
7 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

IDK if this has been mentioned already, but Denver Doll says you can use Minifee and Fairyline heads with the Anifee body. I wonder if this means we'll get the option to order the body separately or a la carte with minifee/fairyline heads. I certainly wouldn't mind that; more options to put heads on bodies without resorting to complicated hybriding is always good.

(More info: the pre-order is through March 27, they'll be released in October, and Denver Doll is offering a special 9 payment layaway for them - so there a good option if you really want one but are worried about the price tag.)

I'm crossing my fingers so hard for this body being added to a la carte! Gimme that anifee momo! *_*

Edited by Moonsour

Janeway

I am going to per order a vanilla from DDE on a 9 month layaway. She is cute. I love the 1/4 size😍

Janeway

Anymore info on these girls yet?

I per ordered vanilla.

Monty
2 hours ago, Janeway said:

Anymore info on these girls yet?

I per ordered vanilla.

I forgot the first release Hachiroku had come out now so I went to find some owner pics.

You can see her with some DDs/Smartdolls here to get an idea of scale.

I haven't seen a single pic of her in different clothes/eyes/wig though, or nude. I was hoping to see someone do an indepth review of the body at some point.

EDIT:
Different wig at least?

Looks like they come in a blister pack inside the box with a protective cloth on.

EDIT 2: I just looked up the Nekopara girls on Amiami and their release date is showing as October now. Was it always that late...? I swear they had an earlier release before but its no surprise if they've been delayed.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1

OccultBeast

Hoo boy, seeing this thread got me really excited-- until I saw that the heads are resin.  I was hoping this would be a slightly cheaper alternative to FL MNF, but Fairyland continues to be Fairyland.  As with others, if they come out with vinyl heads and manage to drop the price for base dolls a bit, I'll be very interested.

I was surprised to see the Nekopara girls still up for pre-order, though.  They posted an update about it on the main (English) FL page here:
https://dollfairyland.com/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD4&ID=413

Janeway

Monty cool. If they ever have her at DDE l well get her. It dose not bother me that the head is resin. From what l can tell it looks like you can put a DD or other vinly head on the body. I have always liked the minifee.

cfx
2 hours ago, Janeway said:

From what l can tell it looks like you can put a DD or other vinly head on the body.

Based on the pictures above, a DD head would be huge on this body.

Monty
9 hours ago, Janeway said:

From what l can tell it looks like you can put a DD or other vinly head on the body. I have always liked the minifee.

I uh... think that would look -pretty ridiculous-.

But if you intend for a stylised look, maybe? After all, Pullip heads are way out of scale to their bodies (tbh I think they look kinda weird because of that, but it’s certainly a look many people like)

Whether it’s actually possible in terms of neck compatibility/hole size is another question.

Janeway

I am not going to be putting a DD head on the body it was a thought. It's going to be interesting to see what people do with this Anifee.

PumpKing

I've seen someone who did a hybrid between the anifee vinyl body and a resin head and yall, it was so cute ....

Lynn

It's November now, people. Where are our nekopara girls?! AmiAmi said they are going to be delayed, Fairyland still says "around October", so... Maybe anytime now...?