Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Anifee - Fairyland’s Vinyl Line

Janeway

I just have to pay the last part of the layaway then DDE well shipped the Anifee to me.

hellomystar

My Vanilla shipped from DDE! I saw a video where someone had issues with their Vanilla. I hope mine is alright.

• Like 1

4omenaa

Woah! How did I never even know Fairyland also made Vinyl dolls?! They look really great! I think that it's pretty refreshing to see a 1/4 vinyl doll that is not meant to look like a child

• Like 1

Lynn
On 1/10/2021 at 9:29 PM, hellomystar said:

I saw a video where someone had issues with their Vanilla. 

Another one? Sigh. Mine is almost as loose as a ragdoll. That cool stand was there for a reason.

Edited by Lynn

hellomystar
2 hours ago, Lynn said:

Another one? Sigh. Mine is almost as loose as a ragdoll. That cool stand was there for a reason.

I dont have the link right now, but it is on YouTube, and the user posted it on the BJD reddit where I found it. My girl will be here tomorrow so fingers crossed she is okay! The person in the video bought Chocola and Vanilla, but only Vanilla had a bad arm. They bought her on AmiAmi and weren't able to get a replacement, I think is what she said. I hope if something is wrong with mine, DDE can help out.

Lynn
8 hours ago, hellomystar said:

I dont have the link right now, but it is on YouTube, and the user posted it on the BJD reddit where I found it. My girl will be here tomorrow so fingers crossed she is okay! The person in the video bought Chocola and Vanilla, but only Vanilla had a bad arm. They bought her on AmiAmi and weren't able to get a replacement, I think is what she said. I hope if something is wrong with mine, DDE can help out.

I went and watched the video. Nekomi Erokawa has the exact same ragdoll issue with her Vanilla than I do! AND a loose arm on top of that. No wonder she is a bit dissatisfied with her Vanilla.

I sure hope yours is fine! Fingers crossed!

That_Dollfie_Dude

She also wanted more details on the underwear.  😜

I'm still hoping for a DDS release of Chocola and Vanilla someday. 

hellomystar

She is home safely! The body is SO LIGHT. I dont think I'm using the stand correctly, it feels like the magnet is weak. I'll work with it. While she is loose, I think its just a different feeling than I'm used to. :s Overall, I'm pleased and excited to learn to pose her better!

To do list:

Smooth her wig

Give her a manicure 

Sew her nightgown

Paint her ears  

Courtmom

I would love to see some pictures you guys! Almost no one anywhere has done a good (as in in-depth) review or posted any photos of anifee's!