Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

Dollfie Icon

GothicKDM

My friend and i entered for Tawny R Terra but neither of us won, im just going to wait till next year because i just find her impossible to find and i really need that elf ears XD

Keijogirl

I didn’t win this time, which works out now I can get a PS5 before the holidays. 

• Haha 1

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

ExtremelyBitter

I'd entered for Aisha, Lilac, and Clover, and ended up winning Clover. Conveniently, her spare hands were still in stock so I've got that all ordered out. Excited to see her in person to work out what kind of wig I want on her and see how the skin looks in person. 

• Like 3

BeyondTime
25 minutes ago, JJRed said:

Has anyone shipped yet?

Mine showed up yesterday, but I paid 8 minutes after the emails went out and used Express Mail.

52351388591_2af888f11e_3k.jpg

• Like 12

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

JJRed
8 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Mine showed up yesterday, but I paid 8 minutes after the emails went out and used Express Mail.

52351388591_2af888f11e_3k.jpg

She is absolutely beautiful.😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RetroKanojo

Oh wow! I didn't pay too much attention to the Icons, because I prefer my dolls anime-style, but her make-up is stunning! Congratulations to all the winners!

Arppie

Hi all! First time lottery winner/new member here! I really lucked out and won a Clover/Mint Icon (which was my first choice!) and I am super excited for her to arrive! I had selected standard shipping, but I have no clue what that actually means. I paid about 10 hours after the emails were sent. Still waiting on a shipping verification email. Any insight as to how long standard shipping usually takes?

Congratulations to everyone who got one this round! Best of luck and fingers crossed in advance for anyone who missed out this time! Your day will come! 

Thanks!

• Like 6

Fluffybuns

So I’m guessing I didn’t win, but that’s okay, because now I can use the money for Kaito and bjds that will be released soon. ( ^ω^ )

BeyondTime

When I unpacked my Terra her necklace was missing. I finally found the packet inside of her long jacket, and I had to unzip the jacket to find it. If you think you are missing any of the small bits, I'd start by checking that jacket. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

JJRed

Clover came in the mail today she’s so pretty.

2900F9CA-CDBE-440D-A98B-F2CF217989A9.jpeg

Edited by JJRed
  • Like 8

ExtremelyBitter

Clover arrived! I was initially a little worried about not connecting with her, since she was my 'last choice' of the three I entered for, but it turns out the right wig really made her click with me. spacer.png

Her left wrist peg is crazy loose, so at some point I'll have to work up the nerve to get in there and try to tighten it.

One question I do have: I wasn't expecting the earrings to be pre-installed, and while they look nice there doesn't seem to be any way to prevent them from reaching down to her shoulders--is there any concern of staining her skin over time? It'd be a bummer to get little grey spots on her shoulders since they're not really replaceable pieces and she's so pretty.

• Like 6

esespi

Aaaaa, so glad to see everyone getting in their girlies this week! They all look so good!
I'm a first time winner, I got Nikki and I keep checking her tracking in anticipation 🥺

potpourii

I was very fortunate to win a Lilac this time! I'm still figuring out her style, she is lovely and I'm so glad the joints are matching xD

DSC08983.jpg

• Like 12

Lostella
59 minutes ago, potpourii said:

I was very fortunate to win a Lilac this time! I'm still figuring out her style, she is lovely and I'm so glad the joints are matching xD

DSC08983.jpg

OMG SHE LOOKS SO LOVELY TwT

THAT STYLE REALLY SUITS HER

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oculae

I still gotta get used to the matching joints. I keep having to double take seeing purple on people's new girls where I'm used to the semiwhite on my 2021 girl, lol. I could have pre-ordered the new body, but the mismatch charms me. If I do upgrade to f3, I'm keeping the semiwhite frame for sure.

I'm glad everyone's sharing their stylings here. The Instagram tag was a bit lacking last year, so now I know where to get good inspo! So pretty!!! 💖

• Like 3

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

ragnamuffin
6 hours ago, potpourii said:

Holy moly she is gorgeous!!! That style is perfect for her! 😍

• Thanks 1

DaemonNoyz

So, today I got an email that I won? Is that by mistake since nothing shows in my Volks USA account? So confused...

UPDATE: Apparently i did win?! Wonder why they sent an email like 10 days after winners get announced 🤔 I got Serra in petal skin.

Edited by DaemonNoyz
Found my answer

Monty
2 hours ago, DaemonNoyz said:

UPDATE: Apparently i did win?! Wonder why they sent an email like 10 days after winners get announced 🤔 I got Serra in petal skin.

It’s after the original payment window too right? They would have to reroll new winners for the ones that just don’t pay. I think a few people here have gotten them that way, although it’s beyond me why people who don’t want to pay even enter.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 2

DaemonNoyz
26 minutes ago, Monty said:

It’s after the original payment window too right? They would have to reroll new winners for the ones that just don’t pay. I think a few people here have gotten them that way, although it’s beyond me why people who don’t want to pay even enter.

It was quite the surprise to see that email so late, did not expect it! I would be afraid to get my account suspended or something if I did not pay. 

esespi

I was so excited when I read about rerolls but alas I did not win Aisha this time either 😔 lol
Really hoping there are some leftovers to be ordered from Japan or something 🙏. Or at least have the new sculpts again next year!

JJRed

I love my girl, but I’m kind of bummed. You can’t change the earrings. I figured you’d be able to do that.

Oculae

Huh? You should be able to change them. Last year's earrings just pulled right out of the head. Are they glued in or something this year?

• Like 1

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

JJRed
6 hours ago, Oculae said:

Huh? You should be able to change them. Last year's earrings just pulled right out of the head. Are they glued in or something this year?

I read your comment, and I told a little harder, even though it terrify me and I got them out.😅