Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Snarecrazi

Final boss cortex arrival and build ^^

Snarecrazi

As soon as smartdoll mirai cortex went up I purchased one and she arrived Saturday so I had a chance to build her and it was a lot of fun. I had some friends and family over so a lot of questions and eating and people in and out the of the video while I was assembling but I made a sped up version of me assembling it for IG you can watch here. I personally didn’t purchase any supplies as I had most of the stuff to build her already, although my pliers were on the small side. I am also a little ocd so I was constantly removing smudges While drying. I build, sanded and glued the pieces in no particular order as I had people over who are waiting for Gaia to restock and had lots of questions and was in no rush. The music is to cover up all the sped up gibberish in other languages feel free to mute it. Once I have another free day I will work on filling in the seams. 

• Like 2

c4tbus

this was really fun to watch! i love how organized you were while building. thanks for sharing !!🐵

• Like 1

KanjiWest

This is rather cool, the thought of building her from scratch is very scary, but seeing someone else do it first is enough to motivate. I often enjoy building gundam and frame arm kits, is it the same kind of thrill? 

Dollfie-Sarah

Kits also make me nervous 😂

but you make it look easy