Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Eiko82

Semi-realistic sculpt

monkeypizzasonic

New girl - an alternate Genesis that might go into production with enough support. I feel like she's different enough from Genesis to be her own character, but what do you think?

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

Cocoa semi-real has a name now. (No I am not singing Mulan every time I see her what do you mean lol)

• Haha 1

solebria

Woah, I am really liking Reflection, more so than Entropy, out of all these sculpts! If the actual product comes out super close to her prototype... it will be hard to resist getting my first Smart Doll.

cirquemom
On 2/10/2020 at 6:49 AM, monkeypizzasonic said:

New girl - an alternate Genesis that might go into production with enough support. I feel like she's different enough from Genesis to be her own character, but what do you think?

She's beautiful- I like her better than the original Genesis, who can look a little harsh to me.

monkeypizzasonic

Semi-real Mirai in the works (possibly a new sculpt?)! And it sounds like he wants to make more semi-real versions of existing anime-style sculpts.

Pit
9 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Semi-real Mirai in the works (possibly a new sculpt?)! And it sounds like he wants to make more semi-real versions of existing anime-style sculpts.

This is something I never imagine to see. Semi realistic style rules!! I'm still not fan of Mirai but I think she looks better like this than anime. 

• Like 1

AceHart

I just ordered my first two Smart Doll (2 semi-real girls) yesterday, and I'm incredibly excited to see so many semi-real prototypes in the works! They all look so lovely <3.

I really hope the first run of Gemini isn't so limited that I miss out, I'm quite taken with him.

• Like 1

kranberrijam

Just curious, but if anyone has one of the semi-real dolls, can they post a profile shot of them? I'm not a fan of how flat the SmD faces are from the side and I'm curious if it's also present in the semi-real ones.

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

CuteOne
On 5/24/2020 at 7:20 PM, kranberrijam said:

Just curious, but if anyone has one of the semi-real dolls, can they post a profile shot of them? I'm not a fan of how flat the SmD faces are from the side and I'm curious if it's also present in the semi-real ones.

I don't recall which FroggyStuff video it was but they showed the profile of Genesis. Here you go:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/499277514678599680/714628539529297983/image0.png

• Thanks 1

You know you can turn off signatures if they make you uncomfortable.

📸Instagram📸

kranberrijam
10 hours ago, CuteOne said:

I don't recall which FroggyStuff video it was but they showed the profile of Genesis. Here you go:

Thank you!!

Jezrah

Wow, I'm not sure I like this head in profile. It really accentuates that alien egg shape in the forehead. I like the face from the front, though. Maybe it's better with a wig on...

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Zaliayn

The size & shape of the head is what makes me hesitate on buying a semi-real girl. I know why they've kept the same size as the anime girls, and it makes sense since they'd need a whole second line of wigs otherwise, I just haven't decided if it bugs me or not yet. Some wig styles seem to emphasize the shape, while I've seen other wigs that look really nice.

I do wonder if it's one of those things that isn't as obvious in real life as it is in photos though.

Edited by Zaliayn

kranberrijam

I'm extremely picky about side profiles on my dolls (it's just a thing for me), particularly noses (the bigger, the better!). But I will say, WOW, I would not buy a semi-real at all, just based on the profile alone. The ears are also too small. Again, just my opinion, but I'm happy I asked for a side shot before seriously considering looking in the second hand market. Oh well!