The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

monkeypizzasonic

Smart Doll x "Disney" (Star Wars and Marvel)

monkeypizzasonic

Looks like we might be getting those SmD Star Wars dolls, and possibly Marvel dolls as well! Which would you want to see?

(Some people on instagram are asking for Disney princesses as well, but I assume since Volks is already doing that and he didn't mention doing normal Disney characters that's off the table for now.)

Zirconmermaid

I really would love to see Leia. And maybe Luke Skywalker. 

monkeypizzasonic

I commented on there that I want the original trio, maybe with extra outfits.

marishade

I said I would like to see Padme Amidala.

Pit
5 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

and possibly Marvel dolls as well! Which would you want to see?

If smartdoll x Marvel happens, I'd love to see Rogue or Black cat @onion1@.

Poofiemus

There is only one Marvel character I want: SQUIRREL GIRL. Gimme my Doreen Green.

If mainline Disney/Pixar becomes an option, I may cave for Merida, but that's if she used the actual character model as the basis for her mold.

• Like 3

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

monkeypizzasonic

Regarding Marvel, a lot of fangirls were asking for Loki...

Which, I mean, I would 100% be okay with. Along with a Thor. And maybe a Sif or Valkyrie. SmD Valkyrie could be pretty rad.😃

Also Cap. And Iron Man (with custom led panel in his chest.) Just give me all the OG MCU Avengers.

monkeypizzasonic
4 hours ago, marishade said:

I said I would like to see Padme Amidala.

With maybe some extra dresses/costumes sold separately? I went to a Star Wars costume display a while back and her outfits were freaking gorgeous. 

Lynn

I would love Leia. And Padmes separate outfits. XD They would cost a small fortune If Danny made them - and I'd still by buy every one of those outfits.

Tierparkzone

I can't really say that I have a need for 1/3 scale star wars dolls, but I'd be totally up for some outfits for the dolls I have. Like a rebel pilot uniform for Smart Doll girls and boys? - Any day!

I could also see a Twi'lek girl selling pretty well. A generic one would be totally sufficient, but if it HAS to be a character, we have at least Hera Syndulla (from the Rebels cartoon) or Aayla Secura (the Jedi Knight) to pick from.

Of the classic cast, I think Smart Doll Lando would probably be coolest. I'd also like to see how a Smart Doll Chewie would turn out.

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic
10 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

I can't really say that I have a need for 1/3 scale star wars dolls, but I'd be totally up for some outfits for the dolls I have. Like a rebel pilot uniform for Smart Doll girls and boys? - Any day!

I could also see a Twi'lek girl selling pretty well. A generic one would be totally sufficient, but if it HAS to be a character, we have at least Hera Syndulla (from the Rebels cartoon) or Aayla Secura (the Jedi Knight) to pick from.

Of the classic cast, I think Smart Doll Lando would probably be coolest. I'd also like to see how a Smart Doll Chewie would turn out.

Idk if they'd do a whole Twi'lek* or Wookie doll, but I could see maybe a separate Twi'lek headpiece part or a Chewie kigurimi for cosplay purposes.

*(especially since most of them don't have human skintones, and I don't think there have been any SmD releases in fantasy colors? correct me if I'm wrong.)

marishade

Danny said that hebis working on fantasy colors for the cortex bodies.

monkeypizzasonic

More Star Wars hinting. As dollfairy said, "Baby Yoda Smart Doll confirmed".

monkeypizzasonic
On 11/27/2019 at 11:49 AM, marishade said:

Danny said that hebis working on fantasy colors for the cortex bodies.

Neat! But I wonder if they'll have the same issue as the Volks Dollfie Icons with the joints being different colors...

No wait, cortex is different so it might be easier to make it different colors?

UnderOrange
1 hour ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Neat! But I wonder if they'll have the same issue as the Volks Dollfie Icons with the joints being different colors...

No wait, cortex is different so it might be easier to make it different colors?

He mentioned at some point that he plans to match the joints, but I can't for the life of me remember where/when it was posted.

I'm excited for Star Wars stuff, as well as fantasy colors. Doing my crystal cortex girls faceup really gave me a taste for fun colors, lol.

Haruka

Wow. If it's Star Wars and/or Marvel I would jump on the bandwagon asap! 

Meep
On 11/26/2019 at 11:38 PM, Tierparkzone said:

Oooh, or any of Queen Amidala's clothes. 

I don't think I'd want a Star Wars doll, but I'd definitely be interested in the clothes. But MCU? I'd probably have to buy a Valkyrie doll.