Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
NatsukiP

Dollfie World Cup DD Heads

SakuraRose

I ordered tan hands about an hour ago and shook with excitement for reason lol. I was supposed to go to Japan in April, so maybe that amplified it. I really like DWC02 because it looks like Alice Kuonji, but I missed out on it. Oh well, probably not a great time for me to be spending too much anyway. Is there any chance for them to restock in future events though? x__x (Or in tan? Nah, too ambitious.)

kalisha

my paket just arrived, the pink wig its sooo pretty and the head its very cutte

Monty
1 hour ago, SakuraRose said:

Is there any chance for them to restock in future events though? x__x (Or in tan? Nah, too ambitious.)

I really hope the heads are so popular they get added to Dream Choice, I’d have a hard time turning down the DWC1 in tan.

• Like 1

kranberrijam
33 minutes ago, Monty said:

I really hope the heads are so popular they get added to Dream Choice, I’d have a hard time turning down the DWC1 in tan.

I would die.

I'm wondering if I should order the DWC1 head when it comes to the US store (I'm not ordering anything international right now after my last package got returned to sender). It's so cute!! I'd have to sit on it for a long time, but I do love it. >.>

Can anyone who has this take some profile shots? I'm a sucker for those personally (nose lover here).

• Like 1

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

jadepixel

My package arrived, Volks packed a bunch of goodies for me as well :)

I got a 10th anniversary pin, a can badge from a 2010 event, two cruise flyers from older events, and a 500Y coupon. DHL worked great, I'm really tempted to make another order and use that coupon.

Only weird thing was that my DWC01 head had some dark smudges on the nose and head cap, they cleaned up easily with magic eraser but for a second I was dreading trying to sort out returns.

BeyondTime

These items will be coming to Volks USA on May 22nd at 11 AM.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

OccultBeast
3 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

These items will be coming to Volks USA on May 22nd at 11 AM.

Any idea which timezone they're using for this "11am"?

Semi-related: are entries for DWC 2020 limited to the DWC heads only?

cfx
37 minutes ago, scorps said:

Why a Friday? 😖

AFAIK they always do their releases and lotteries on Fridays.

2 minutes ago, OccultBeast said:

Any idea which timezone they're using for this "11am"?

Should be PST, the time zone where they're located. I've noticed sometimes the events start early.

4 minutes ago, OccultBeast said:

Semi-related: are entries for DWC 2020 limited to the DWC heads only?

Yes. Wording is a little weird, but this is explained on the webstore pages for the heads:

https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=11972

OccultBeast
1 minute ago, cfx said:

Should be PST, the time zone where they're located. I've noticed sometimes the events start early.

Yes. Wording is a little weird, but this is explained on the webstore pages for the heads:

Thanks!  I figured PST but wanted to be sure from someone who had more experience in these things lol.  Lucky for me that's a reasonable time~

But lmao, I glazed right over that in the item descriptions!  I read the event page like 8 times thinking I just missed it. 😅

cfx
15 minutes ago, OccultBeast said:

I read the event page like 8 times thinking I just missed it. 😅

It's on the event page, but the machine translation is so terrible it's easy to miss or misunderstand:

Make-up championship

Please put on your make-up while thinking of a Dollfie head of a DWC official item by your hand.
The moment it's paradise, please feel "the delight which challenges make-up" by all means!

@onion9@

OccultBeast
6 minutes ago, cfx said:

It's on the event page, but the machine translation is so terrible it's easy to miss or misunderstand:

Lmao yeah the translations sometimes make me feel like I need a PhD in computer science just to understand it.

OccultBeast

Items are live on the US shop! 🙃 Just ordered a DWC Head #01~

chibinezumi

I just ordered a DWC01 head. Can’t wait to create a faceup!💖

• Like 1

IgelFullmetal

I don't own any DDs yet but I've started to make some mock-ups of heads. Here's my DWC01 mock up "Marshmallow"

spacer.png

• Like 1

OccultBeast
13 minutes ago, IgelFullmetal said:

Here's my DWC01 mock up "Marshmallow"

Omg!  She's serving me BIG Animal Crossing: New Horizons vibes and I love it!  The little bunny highlights in the eyes are SO cute, will you custom make them yourself or get them made by anyone in particular?

I'm working on a few mockups myself, but I can't settle on anything yet!

IgelFullmetal
1 minute ago, OccultBeast said:

Omg!  She's serving me BIG Animal Crossing: New Horizons vibes and I love it!  The little bunny highlights in the eyes are SO cute, will you custom make them yourself or get them made by anyone in particular?

I'm working on a few mockups myself, but I can't settle on anything yet!

I'm in currently saving up for a computer rn so I likely won't get a doll for a long time. I just love to just practice and see what looks good.

OccultBeast
5 minutes ago, IgelFullmetal said:

I'm in currently saving up for a computer rn so I likely won't get a doll for a long time. I just love to just practice and see what looks good.

Well you've definitely got some great ideas for the future, at least!

Kushina

Just wanted to mention, that the DWC Head 02 is available again, if someone missed it and was waiting for it (like me 😆)

Dollfie Family:

DD Emilia - DD Mashiro Mito (Custom) -  DD Asuna Titania - DDdy Sasara - DD Kirika - DDH16 Tan - DD Rin Tohsaka

Kotone

Will there still be a second batch in July? I was taking a doll break from April through May because of the virus closing down my work ^^;;

I really hope I can get one or two DWC1 heads...

OccultBeast
1 hour ago, jadepixel said:

It looks like SWS versions will be released on July 4.

Aw man...  I wish I had known that before buying the Flesh colour initially, since I prefer the SWS tone.  Do you think they'll be Japan-site exclusive?

Kotone
8 hours ago, jadepixel said:

It looks like SWS versions will be released on July 4.

oooo! Then I'm not outta luck yet. The direction I was thinking of going for this head suits SWS better actually. I hope I can get one!

Edit: Is it only SWS or will there also be more Flesh skin alongside it? Hmmmmmm

Edited by Kotone