Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
NatsukiP

Dollfie World Cup DD Heads

OccultBeast

Just got the email that July 17 - July 31 the Semi-White Skin DWC heads and stands will be available for pre-order on the Volks US site!  Thank goodness!  I hope I can grab the SWS DD DWC-01 head when they go up!

via the listing pages:

• Pre-Order Period: Acceptance from July 17 @11AM to July 31 @10AM (PT)
  • Delivery Date: Sequentially delivered starting Early August, 2020

*The Pre-Order period may end earlier depending on stock numbers.
  *Above dates may change without notice.

Edited by OccultBeast
added pre-order info

jadepixel

Volks Int has restocked all the DWC items! It looks like Flesh heads will restock on Volks USA soon, but I went ahead and grabbed some from Int since Volks USA has shipping delays with USPS. Shipping from Volks Int was only 2000Y anyway.

• Like 1

engelinvitro

Hold on a second, if I'm reading this correctly (per the machine translation), you can buy the DD Boy body if you're participating in Dollfie World Cup?

If that's the case, then it'll actually be the first time it's sold outside of Dream Choice, no? I hope enough people get it to show there's actually a demand to make them, and the DDS boy, a standard base body.

kalisha

Well, a very good incentive for participating, i want a boy body sooo i will enter whit nene my dwc 01.

Yumeiro

Can somebody confirm that you have to use Volks wigs and eyes, only, for the display?

kalisha

I think yes, or almost the last dwc you must use eyes and wig from volks.

OccultBeast
7 hours ago, Yumeiro said:

Can somebody confirm that you have to use Volks wigs and eyes, only, for the display?

Yes, the Entry page on the site specifically states (albeit via translation):  "Be sure to attach the doll eye to the head. Works without eyes will not be judged. Eyes to be attached and false eyelashes are only for Volks. (Target eye: Zoukei-mura Glass Eye, HG Glass Eye, Dollfie Eye, Acrylic Eye, Animetic Eye)."  While wigs aren't specifically mentioned, it's reasonable to assume that they would only accept Volks brand wigs as well, and is understandable for an event run by one company to not want to advertise wigs from another company that they have no relation to.

This is unfortunately the only reason really why I'm not entering the makeup contest after all, as I only own Hatsune Miku Volks wigs/eyes and didn't want to be locked into using them for my entry design.  I don't like any of the Volks wigs/eyes enough to buy/use them on my own over other brand items, so I can't justify the purchase for an event that I know I won't win anyway lol

April

With this new update about the bodies being sold, is this only for the selected entries that win or is it available for anyone who enters? I'm a little confused by the translation.

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, April said:

With this new update about the bodies being sold, is this only for the selected entries that win or is it available for anyone who enters? I'm a little confused by the translation.

Even with google translate it’s not very clear. The one thing that it does specify is that qualifying applicants will be sent the url for the purchase page. 

If you go into the application pages it spells out what you need to do in order to enter the DWC. One of the requirements seems to be mailing your painted head to Volks. You also need to be a GL/VS/VIP member. 

I suspect we’ll have a few entrants on the forum, so good luck all. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

OccultBeast
10 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Even with google translate it’s not very clear. The one thing that it does specify is that qualifying applicants will be sent the url for the purchase page. 

If you go into the application pages it spells out what you need to do in order to enter the DWC. One of the requirements seems to be mailing your painted head to Volks. You also need to be a GL/VS/VIP member. 

I suspect we’ll have a few entrants on the forum, so good luck all. 

I believe the entry page states that finalists will need to mail their head in if chosen, but that the initial entry just needs to be online via photos only.

BeyondTime
19 minutes ago, OccultBeast said:

I believe the entry page states that finalists will need to mail their head in if chosen, but that the initial entry just needs to be online via photos only.

That does seem more reasonable. 

• Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Satsuki_Yatohji

Well, I sent my application, I know I won't be the winner but I found exciting to participate anyway xP. It is known when the purchase url will be sent to participants?

Victoria

I know this is a little bit off-topic but is there anywhere written how long the busts will be available on the website? They are so cool to display spare heads.

kalisha

Im just recibed the email for the special sale of bodys, for the participants, you can buy 4 bodys until 31 of december.