Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

lexi_poo89

Please Help! Broken DDDy III shouler joint

lexi_poo89

Hi guys! I moved from the Arizona community to here in DFW Texas! In said move, I somehow found that my DDDy Miko's shoulder joint cracked and then fell apart! What do I do? Is there a replacement part I can buy or something? If so, where do I find this? I am so sad and frustrated because she is my FAVORITE dolly! And I feel like I can't even enjoy her! So depressing, lol. 

Edited by lexi_poo89

evilbluepoptart

Ugh Sorry everyone! I didn't realize my OLD account from Dollfiedreams.com transferred over to this site! This is my original account I am on so if ANYONE has any suggestions please let me know! Thanks!

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, evilbluepoptart said:

Ugh Sorry everyone! I didn't realize my OLD account from Dollfiedreams.com transferred over to this site! This is my original account I am on so if ANYONE has any suggestions please let me know! Thanks!

This upper torso frame fits DD, DDS, DDDy.

https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=5023

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime
4 minutes ago, evilbluepoptart said:

Oh really?? Ok I wasn't sure! Thank you so much!

The part number is a bit misleading, but the compatibility is called out in the product description.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

evilbluepoptart

Do you think because it is not the new body style they will restock this item? I am skeptical that they will seeing as they have that new dd-f3 version

jadepixel
1 hour ago, evilbluepoptart said:

Do you think because it is not the new body style they will restock this item? I am skeptical that they will seeing as they have that new dd-f3 version

You're right, there's a disclaimer at the bottom of the page that says as much.

This one should work though-

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_DD/4518992398457.html

• Like 1

mayaiincho

You can get ghetto like me and just ziptie it :) I did that for my Marisa. 

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

evilbluepoptart
On 6/25/2020 at 8:25 AM, mayaiincho said:

You can get ghetto like me and just ziptie it :) I did that for my Marisa. 

LOL!! So I tried to ghetto gorilla glue it back together, but that made it worse and the crack in the joint completely just snapped in half! But I ended up ordering a whole new internal upper frame from coolcatbjd and FINALLY got it yesterday (7-25-2020) after a whole friggen month of waiting! I also ordered an extra set of the shoulder joint themselves to replace the ones on the original upper frame that came with the doll so now I have two internal frames JUST in case! I also got the little metal reinforcement sleeves for the shoulder joints just in case! So now I think I am set for a while (hopefully). 
This was the doll that was damaged. Now she's ALL better! 

50151255841_135634cbc0.jpg

Thanks for all ya'll's (<----That's the new Texan in me lol) help! 

• Like 1