Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Victoria

DDS Sailor Venus

potpourii
22 minutes ago, Elia said:

@potpourii Venus looks so lovely in this wig! 

Thanks! ^-^ I had planned on a blonde wig but this one looked so flattering on her 💕

• Like 1

Singer Yuna
On 10/7/2020 at 7:03 PM, potpourii said:

I have no regrets

Your Minako is so cool!

I have a question about the Volks international bunch of Venus...anyone got the dollpa freebie? Because I didn’t. I’ve searched inside the doll box and nothing. And my doll box came dented, the wig ahoge is a mess in two pieces, and the instructions plastic broken. At least Minako has no cracks inside the head as 2B had.

pd after the rant. Artemis wannabe greeting Minako, the birthday present of this year.

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

potpourii

@Singer Yuna thank you ^^ and congratulations on your Venus!

I won Kizuna and did not receive any of the freebies. I didn't see anyone posting about it either, I wonder if they just scrapped the idea, or limited to Japan only?

Singer Yuna
3 hours ago, potpourii said:

limited to Japan only?

That sounds the answer but a freebie would cheer me up today. I suppose too they added them to Volks jp orders. I had the hope global membership would count for freebies.

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

Jezrah

There was one person in the Hometown Dolpa thread that had gotten a freebie, but that's the only person I remember saying they had gotten anything. 

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Subaru

The Dolpa Aquarium Souvenir gifts were only for the first 1,000 people (Japan and International). Soooo it wasn't guaranteed for everyone.

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, potpourii said:

I won Kizuna and did not receive any of the freebies. I didn't see anyone posting about it either, I wonder if they just scrapped the idea, or limited to Japan only?

There were some Japan only freebies that were tied to the store events, but there were online event freebies that were global to the best of my knowledge. I got a set of small rubber balls with my second clothing order from Aug 30th, but not from the first Aug 30th order. 

Since the “Online Dolpa” period has passed, I’m not sure there will be any freebies with new orders for HTD17 goods. I think that was a quantity limit thing given out to participants online, and which were originally intended for people attending the Dolpa in person.  

Edit: Basically, what @Subaru just said. XD

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

kranberrijam

I entered for Venus and her uniform the moment she went up and got the bouncy balls freebie in her uniform box. I have an unboxing video that I'm working on where you can see them.

• Like 1

🍺💅🐙 Linktree : Instagram : TwitterYouTube 🐙💅🍺

931519944_Xakselle_banner_blogger-Copy.jpg.13edd8df929d8ad05e5998f9d5689a19.jpg

Elia
6 hours ago, Singer Yuna said:

I have a question about the Volks international bunch of Venus...anyone got the dollpa freebie? Because I didn’t. I’ve searched inside the doll box and nothing. And my doll box came dented, the wig ahoge is a mess in two pieces, and the instructions plastic broken. At least Minako has no cracks inside the head as 2B had.

Out of 3 orders I made during Dolpa only Minako's uniform had a freebie.

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Elia said:

Out of 3 orders I made during Dolpa only Minako's uniform had a freebie.

It was probably one per participant, just like it would have been for people entering the Dolpa venue in person. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Victoria

Weren't the freebies limited to 1000 or so? I have read that number in the banner where the freebies were announced but can't read Japanese.

I haven't gotten anything either.