Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

DDS Kizuna Ai

Priss_Asagiri

Me won too 😊✌  I'm very interested in, how many more people won her? I saw many "likes" .

Edited by Priss_Asagiri
  • Like 3

Lore

Hopefully this comment won't be deleted, but I'm unable to post a WTB option in the marketplace? Anyone winning Kizuna, but can't keep her or needs emergency funding for something more important PLEASE send me a DM! I can pay immediately for your Kizuna (PP only) and I'm USA based. 

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

moerunamida

Congrats to all you winners! Can't wait to see pictures of her.

• Like 1

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

BeyondTime
34 minutes ago, Jglow said:

but I'm unable to post a WTB option in the marketplace?

You should be able to post it in the “Looking For” section. 

https://www.dolldreaming.com/forum/28-looking-for/

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Minty
8 hours ago, Jglow said:

Hopefully this comment won't be deleted, but I'm unable to post a WTB option in the marketplace? Anyone winning Kizuna, but can't keep her or needs emergency funding for something more important PLEASE send me a DM! I can pay immediately for your Kizuna (PP only) and I'm USA based. 

VolksUSA is going to have a lottery for Kizuna starting September 1st. :)

Mothiraffe

Now I want her too. I wish Arle's sculpt would be released as a regular DD head...

• Like 1

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

engelinvitro

Put in an entry for the Volks USA lottery! I hesitated at first because I already spent so much on this Dolpa, but I really wanted her since her reveal so I might as well try my luck. People seem to have had good luck on the Intl. store so I'm hoping Volks USA will be just as nice T_T

• Like 5

magique

I also entered. Hopefully I get lucky this time. 

• Like 4

Monty

She really does have that Arle energy!

(also when I saw this I got majorly confused how anyone had her yet, and then remembered they had the instore sales over the weekend.)

• Like 4

Beani

Her likeness to Arle really explains the cuteness. I was not expecting her to look this great in other outfits though.

• Like 2

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Monty said:

She really does have that Arle energy!

She is super cute, it’s a good thing for me that I have Uzuki & Mio to satisfy the need for that sort of cuteness. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Victoria

I'm surprised how much I like her in owner pictures (and out of her detault outfit as I don't like it anyway). Usually I'm totally hyped when new dolls are shown in Volks news / on twitter and once I see actual pictures all the interest is gone. xD

I hope the aftermarket prices for her head won't be too bad. 

Edited by Victoria

Ylse

Woaaaah she really is very cute and also looks cute with other wigs and clothes! I chose the D'coord over her (and have my first super dollfie on the way) but I might stalk the after market a bit later 🤐 but probably not anymore for this year 😅

Already saw a lot of kizunas and sailor venus on the yahoo auction while just browsing.

magique

She looks even cuter than I expected! Very nice to see owner photos of her so soon. Only a few more days before results *crosses fingers*

potpourii

Good luck to the Volks USA entries! I won her from the International lottery and I'm also eagerly waiting ^^ The owner photos on social media so far are really charming! 💕

• Like 1

engelinvitro

Some good news before I head off to bed: I won her from the US lottery! ☺️ At first I would've been fine with the loss , but after seeing owner photos pop up over the week I realized how much I really wanted her.

• Like 4

Victoria

I hope they are not done with the winning mails yet. ;-; (I have not entered for a DD but for a SD. Okay, actually a proxy)

Len

I just got my notice that I won her from the USA lotto this morning. So there may still be a few more coming out.

magique

Okay it's official... I have lost every single Volks lottery I have entered! 🤣 I have other stuff on the wishlist though, so it doesn't sting too bad this time. 😙

• Sad 1

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, sweets said:

Okay it's official... I have lost every single Volks lottery I have entered!

Sorry to hear you lost. If helps at all you can peruse the following thread to see some impressive losing streaks 😑

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tokimemofan

Surprisingly few owner photos, let me fix thatimage.jpg.77278bce073880d43d404c51b76e44bc.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 5