Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

DDS Kizuna Ai

Tokimemofan

I think the concerns about the outfit and wig having problems are a bit overblown be careful though I suspect the outfit will be prone to color transfer against itself though so be careful if storing it

• Like 1

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Tokimemofan said:

Surprisingly few owner photos, let me fix that

image.jpg

From this angle the sculpt is really unique. Congrats to all the lucky owners.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

moerunamida

She looks adorable! Her sculpt would make for a good Shinobu Kocho from Kimetsu no Yaiba.

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

Monty

Looks like there’s will be a limited after sale clickwar this Saturday from 10am from Volks Inc for both Venus and Ai. Good luck to anyone trying.

potpourii

I got my Kizuna Ai this week too 💕 Here's a shot with my Arle!

• Like 7

hanasori
10 hours ago, potpourii said:

I got my Kizuna Ai this week too 💕 Here's a shot with my Arle!

If I may ask, where do you get all these pretty animetic eyes? I'm searching for some and having no luck outside of the Volks store. 😭

OccultBeast
6 minutes ago, hanasori said:

If I may ask, where do you get all these pretty animetic eyes? I'm searching for some and having no luck outside of the Volks store. 😭

I'm not sure about the right pair, but the left ones are from @jadepixel!  Their shop is here, if you want to look at what's available now, or save it for later.  I highly recommend them, they're beautiful eyes!

BeyondTime
3 minutes ago, hanasori said:

@OccultBeast Thanks so much! I'll go check them out!

I had an opportunity to see a selection of Jadepixel’s work in person in LA, you won’t be disappointed by the quality. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

potpourii
28 minutes ago, hanasori said:

As mentioned the left are from jadepixel ^^ I love her eyes very much! The right are from White Dolly Story which is a taobao vendor, but I got them second hand as they don't have any for sale right now :c

• Like 1

hanasori

Darn, the color I want is sold out. Time to lurk there too and added to my endless sea of tabs. orz

@BeyondTime They do look gorgeous if judging by just the pictures already. Unfortunately, I missed the gachapon event that Volks had because the site was crashing so badly I couldn't get my order in on time to try for the eyes. 😅 Well, better luck (and probably better internet too lol) to me next time.

@potpourii Thank you ! It's still to know the sources so I can have a try at buying them. At least my girls aren't eyeless at the moment ahah. Your girls are so pretty!

potpourii
15 minutes ago, hanasori said:

@potpourii Thank you ! It's still to know the sources so I can have a try at buying them. At least my girls aren't eyeless at the moment ahah. Your girls are so pretty!

Aww thank you so much 🥰💕 By the way if you have Instagram, you can follow @Jadepixel and she will usually post when she is about to restock ^^

sinclair

Did she come with the bodysuit?  Seems to be in a lot of the photos I've seen.  And she is way cute, kinda regret not going for her myself.

Celis814
32 minutes ago, sinclair said:

Did she come with the bodysuit?  Seems to be in a lot of the photos I've seen.  And she is way cute, kinda regret not going for her myself.

Yes she does come with a two piece bodysuit. 

Volks JP has her listed as awaiting restock. Maybe sign up for the notification if you are interested. 

DreamDollDesign

Someone on the Facebook group told me that Volks will be restocking her again. Does anyone know if that's true? I lost the lottery for her and the website glitched on me right as I confirmed my order, so I lost her both times I tried to get her.

This was my first time trying to get a doll directly from Volks so all of this is pretty new to me.

Edited by DreamDollDesign
Added info.

Elia
11 hours ago, DreamDollDesign said:

Someone on the Facebook group told me that Volks will be restocking her again. Does anyone know if that's true? I lost the lottery for her and the website glitched on me right as I confirmed my order, so I lost her both times I tried to get her.

This was my first time trying to get a doll directly from Volks so all of this is pretty new to me.

Kizuna's page on the website currently says "Sold Out" so I'm not sure if she will be back again. She was jus recently restocked with leftovers after online and in store sales.

Perhaps keep an eye on Mandarake or Yahoo auctions?

BeyondTime
21 hours ago, DreamDollDesign said:

Someone on the Facebook group told me that Volks will be restocking her again. Does anyone know if that's true?

If you are in North America, it is possible that Volks USA will offer her in upcoming web events. No guarantees, but they do seem to hold a few dolls back from the lotteries in order to spice up their future special events, so there is a chance she will pop up.

Other than that, I would go with the earlier suggestion of Mandarake or Yahoo Japan Auctions.

DreamDollDesign
19 hours ago, Elia said:

Kizuna's page on the website currently says "Sold Out" so I'm not sure if she will be back again. She was jus recently restocked with leftovers after online and in store sales.

Perhaps keep an eye on Mandarake or Yahoo auctions?

That's what I was thinking too. I guess that poster might have been confused and I got my hopes up. I'll keep an eye on both!

10 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

If you are in North America, it is possible that Volks USA will offer her in upcoming web events. No guarantees, but they do seem to hold a few dolls back from the lotteries in order to spice up their future special events, so there is a chance she will pop up.

Other than that, I would go with the earlier suggestion of Mandarake or Yahoo Japan Auctions.

Thanks! I signed up for the notice, but have been wondering if they let you know a day or so in advance or if you get notified right as the click war starts?

I'll keep an eye out. Is there any place I can go to be notified of if/when that happens?

I'll be watching out for her everywhere I can think of. No luck yet but here's hoping I can find her without the scalper prices.

Elia
2 hours ago, DreamDollDesign said:

That's what I was thinking too. I guess that poster might have been confused and I got my hopes up. I'll keep an eye on both!

Thanks! I signed up for the notice, but have been wondering if they let you know a day or so in advance or if you get notified right as the click war starts?

I'll keep an eye out. Is there any place I can go to be notified of if/when that happens?

I'll be watching out for her everywhere I can think of. No luck yet but here's hoping I can find her without the scalper prices.

I signed up for Jupiter restock and the notification email came through as soon as she became available for purchase.

I haven't seen Venus on Mandarake yet but if an item listing is up you can create an account and add it to your alert list - you'll be notified via email if another one pops up for sale.

There are a few available on Yahoo Auctions when you search "セーラーヴィーナス dds" term.

• Like 1

Victoria
On 10/1/2020 at 2:19 AM, Tokimemofan said:

I think the concerns about the outfit and wig having problems are a bit overblown be careful though I suspect the outfit will be prone to color transfer against itself though so be careful if storing it

I suppose the outfit will fall apart (okay, I'm  exapperating) in a couple of years anyway. xD Sadly.

DreamDollDesign

Have the US orders already been delivered by this point, or are they just starting to go out? Trying to get a feel for if catching someone that regrets ordering her is possible at this point or not lol