Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

blossom

Where do you get your MDD/DD jewelries?

blossom

Hello!

i was curious were most of you get cute jewelries for your dolls? I own MDD and DDP girls and i would love to have them wear cute jewellery. I know some are part of sets, i own a choker from a volks set but i was wondering if any shops/retailers also just sell bracelets/chokers by themselves! The only one i found was a a cute lotta mimi choker but i sadly lost the auction and there was no other listings like it ever since ☹️

𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 ꒰ 𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾𝑔𝑜 𝕄𝔻𝔻 ༘♡༉ ꒱

𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣   ꒰ 𝒜𝓇𝓊𝓇𝓊 𝔻𝔻ℙ ꒱

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

Jezrah

Personally I like to buy human jewelry with smaller charms and parts, and cannibalize them to make my own doll jewelry. What tools you need for this will depend on how simple or fancy you want to make things. If you were looking for beaded jewelry, you may only need a tiny needle, elastic or heavy thread, and the tiny beads themselves. If you wanted to work with metal parts, you would at least need two pairs of mini pliers. There's lots of info on how to get started.

Since I make most of my doll jewelry, though, I'm not a good source for pre-made stuff from stores. Maybe someone else will contribute? 

• Like 1

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

blossom

I see~! Thank you for the advice ^ ^

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

RainbowNanaki

I make my own jewellery as well, using beads, putting charms on chains, as well as casting pieces in resin. One hot tip I will give for purchasing jewellery though is that small rings work great for DD bracelets. I forget what size I bought, but I want to say a 6? Always measure before purchasing, or bring a wrist piece shopping with you!

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

blossom

That’s interesting! Thank you ^ ^

i only own MDD and DDP though! 
i’ll probably settle with jewelries that come with sets for now 😋

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

Anna-neko

I am too lazy to make things... but human-sized rings and bracelets have been working just fine for my girls are necklaces, belts and bracelets!

For example sizes 5-7 rings have been excellent bracelets/armbands, and a fairly cheap 'leather' bracelet that opened with snaps was an excellent MDD belt!

finnleo

Blatant plug for own handiworks post.

Making stuff yourself isnt rocket science, just some patience, and willingness to stab yourself in the fingers with sharp objects on occasion.

Also you might look into the forums members custom item store section, there seems to be a few that offer jewlery sets.

One that i've personally used, and would recomend is Mangaemi's magical prop shop, she has logged into the forum recently, but im not sure will she still do items.

kino

I have some from "Casiryda" and "Romantic In Apertures" shops on taobao, they are great! 

• Like 1

blossom
1 hour ago, finnleo said:

Blatant plug for own handiworks post.

Making stuff yourself isnt rocket science, just some patience, and willingness to stab yourself in the fingers with sharp objects on occasion.

Also you might look into the forums members custom item store section, there seems to be a few that offer jewlery sets.

One that i've personally used, and would recomend is Mangaemi's magical prop shop, she has logged into the forum recently, but im not sure will she still do items.

I don’t have access to that part of the forum yet ^ ^" but i’ll be sure to check it whenever i reach the requirements! 

30 minutes ago, kino said:

I have some from "Casiryda" and "Romantic In Apertures" shops on taobao, they are great! 

i see! I’ve never ordered from taobao before! There’s no custom fees and such? 🙀

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚

kino
2 minutes ago, blossom said:

i see! I’ve never ordered from taobao before! There’s no custom fees and such? 🙀

I use a proxy to order from taobao, custom fees depend on the destination country I guess 😅

Cauldroness

Shameless self promotion, but I do make beaded doll jewelry (and will soon be adding chain jewelry as well):

If there's specific colors you're looking for, let me know. Maybe I'll get inspired!

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

blossom
1 hour ago, Cauldroness said:

Shameless self promotion, but I do make beaded doll jewelry (and will soon be adding chain jewelry as well):

If there's specific colors you're looking for, let me know. Maybe I'll get inspired!

Hahaha what you make is really cute! 😊

i’ll be looking forward to your chain jewelries then! Thank you for sharing ^ ^

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚