Baldylox

Cazzie_Bliss

My First Returns ~ !

Cazzie_Bliss

spacer.png

??? - "Hello? Is anyone here? Mama?" 

----

spacer.png

??? - "It was such a long trip too, I thought someone might come to greet me after all of this time away."

----

spacer.png

Setsuna/Haruhi - "SURPRISE!!!" 

??? - "Ahh!"

----

spacer.png

Welcome home, Tsubaki. 

----

spacer.png

Setsuna - "Yes, welcome home. I'm fairly new here but I've heard a lot about you." 

Haruhi - "Yeah! Mama has been talking about you all week! So we came up with a plan to throw a celebration party for you." 

Setsuna - "We had planned to get a cake but... it didn't work out." 

----

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "I've heard about Haruhi, but you seem to have arrived while I was on the flight here." 

Setsuna - "Oh! I'm Setsuna. I came from Belgium so I know how bad flights can be. You came from America, right?" 

Tsubaki - "Yep, that's right! I've been living with Papa Billy during my studies, however, we felt it was time that I returned to Mama."

----

spacer.png

And I am forever grateful that you were able to come back to England, Tsu-chan. Was the flight okay? 

Tsubaki - "It was fine ~ I had all of my Hello Kitty friends to keep me company and I was insta messaging Mamimi the whole time." 

----

spacer.png

Haruhi - "You've been studying abroad for 7 years, right Tsu-chan?"

Setsuna - "You really catch on quick to nicknames, Haruhi..."

Tsubaki - "Indeed. I left England back in 2013, so, this makes me your big sister! I also have the oppai to prove it."

----

spacer.png

Haruhi - "Is that how aging works in this world? But I'm over 200 years old... this can't be right." 

----

spacer.png

I'll leave you girls alone to get to know each other. I'm sure Tsubaki is tired from her journey here. 

Tsubaki - "You're leaving already, Mama?"

I have a present for you later, Tsu-chan. Since it's a welcome home gift, I'd love for it to just be us two.

----

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "Oooh! A present! I'll be looking forward to it." 

Play nice, children ~ 

----

Some Time Later: 

----

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "So how long have you both been staying at Mama's?" 

Setsuna - "It's been about a week for me." 

Haruhi - "And just over a month for me." 

----

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "Well, I'm glad that I've come home to you two. Before it was just me and Mama, which was nice, but sometimes it was a little lonely." 

Haruhi - "You won't be lonely with us around! Isn't that right Se-chan?"

Setsuna - "Of course ~ we're your family now. Did you have any sisters during your time in America?"

----

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "Oh man, yes! It started with about 14 of us and now there's over 100! It was fun to meet them all. However, it's really nice to be back here too. It's a lot more pink than I remember though." 

Haruhi - "Isn't it great? I really like it."

----

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "Oh, do you guys like Hello Kitty?" 

Haruhi - "The cat on Mama's curtains?"

----

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "Yeah. I used to collect these, perhaps you two could help me collect more." 

Setsuna - "These are cute."

----

spacer.png

Haruhi - "What if I started an even bigger collection than you!" 

Setsuna - "Haruhi, this isn't a competition."

Tsubaki - "I appreciate the spirit ~ but we can share these now."

----

spacer.png

Okay, my errands are complete. Are you all getting along? Haruhi hasn't cast any spells or summoned 50 more girls to make Tsu-chan feel more at home? 

Haruhi - "That's a good idea..."

Setsuna - "Haruhi, please don't." 

Tsubaki - "We've been getting along swimmingly, Mama! I think we'll be thick as thieves faster than you can say meow."

That's good to hear. Once again, I'm really happy to have you back with us Tsu-chan, I hope you won't get too home-sick.

----

spacer.png

Tsubaki - "Aww, Mama. I'll miss everyone so much, that goes without saying, but my home is here. I've missed you as well." 

How about a group photo to commemorate this special day of Tsubaki's return to us?

----

spacer.png

Setsuna - "That sounds like a lovely idea." 

Haruhi - "Let's do it!" 

----

spacer.png

Welcome home, Tsubaki. 

----

----

----

And because words can't describe how grateful I am that Tsubaki was able to return ~ here's a selfie of us together! Here's to many more shenanigans, these girls are growing in number fast. 

spacer.png

• Like 6

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

baldylox

Yay!  She arrived safely and everything is going well I see!  :)<3 

I'm really happy that I could help you out and get Tsubaki back to you.  I will definitely miss her and she's a wonderful girl.  But she does belong there with you and it was time for that to happen.  It's great seeing her with her new sisters but also kind of odd too.... I'm not used to seeing one of *my* girls at someone else's place with other girls there.  😉  I'll get used to it tho.

Again, I'm glad she arrived safely and that all her stuff was there too.  I think her new sisters will have fun with the HK collection and maybe they can all add to it in the future!

I look forward to seeing lots and lots of photos of her and you and her sisters in the future!  That was an adorable photo of you and Tsubaki, thanks so much for that.  <3<3 

Tsubaki, we all will miss you but we know you're home now and that you'll have tons of fun there with your new family and your Mama!  Love you lots girl!

Billy

• Like 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Cazzie_Bliss
19 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Yay!  She arrived safely and everything is going well I see!  :)<3 

I'm really happy that I could help you out and get Tsubaki back to you.  I will definitely miss her and she's a wonderful girl.  But she does belong there with you and it was time for that to happen.  It's great seeing her with her new sisters but also kind of odd too.... I'm not used to seeing one of *my* girls at someone else's place with other girls there.  😉  I'll get used to it tho.

Again, I'm glad she arrived safely and that all her stuff was there too.  I think her new sisters will have fun with the HK collection and maybe they can all add to it in the future!

I look forward to seeing lots and lots of photos of her and you and her sisters in the future!  That was an adorable photo of you and Tsubaki, thanks so much for that.  <3<3 

Tsubaki, we all will miss you but we know you're home now and that you'll have tons of fun there with your new family and your Mama!  Love you lots girl!

It's also kind of odd for me too to see her interacting with the others while being here instead of at yours, haha! However, it sure is a lot of fun! 

All the stuff was amazing ~ I need to hurry up and get their room together so that I can display the HK collection as pride of place. I'm certain it's going to keep growing 😛

No problem for the selfie <3 It was a must <3 

We'll take good care of Tsubaki ~ and she also sends her love to you and the girls <3<3<3 

• Like 1

BeyondTime

I have to admit this is the first I am ever hearing of a doll leaving Billy’s house. I thought his place was sort of like a quantum singularity that is slowly pulling in all the dolls in the galaxy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Cazzie_Bliss
40 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I have to admit this is the first I am ever hearing of a doll leaving Billy’s house. I thought his place was sort of like a quantum singularity that is slowly pulling in all the dolls in the galaxy. 

That's because I think this is the first time! Which makes it even more special. 

All the dolls in the galaxy XD you're probably right haha

• Like 3

baldylox
On 9/24/2020 at 7:36 PM, BeyondTime said:

You would be correct.  I've *never* sold any of my girls before.  But THIS was a special case and I had thought long and hard about it before the final decision.  I won't go into specifics but even tho I will miss Tsubaki, I know that she is in a wonderful and loving home where she really should be.  

As for the quantum singularity thing, I think you might be right.  ALL TEH DOLLIES ARE BELONG TO US!  😉 

23 hours ago, Cazzie_Bliss said:

That's because I think this is the first time! Which makes it even more special. 

All the dolls in the galaxy XD you're probably right haha

Yep!  Be happy in the knowledge that you are the only person to ever get me to sell a doll from my family.  :) But it made sense and I'm glad she's back with you now.  She definitely looks very happy in your pics! 

Billy 

• Like 3

egg

i just watched your youtube video and i got teary eyed with you! i can't imagine what an amazing feeling it must be to be reunited after so long. so happy for you!

and what a cute photoset!

Cazzie_Bliss
3 hours ago, egg said:

i just watched your youtube video and i got teary eyed with you! i can't imagine what an amazing feeling it must be to be reunited after so long. so happy for you!

and what a cute photoset!

I'm glad that video received a good reception, thank you for watching. The feeling really is the best. She completes me XD 

Thank you so much x

baldylox
12 hours ago, Cazzie_Bliss said:

I'm glad that video received a good reception, thank you for watching. The feeling really is the best. She completes me XD 

Thank you so much x

Wait a minute, why wasn't I told about a video?  LINK MEEEEEEE!!!!!

Billy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

AliceAlicaArisu

A year later this still warms my heart TwT <3

• Like 1

💗 Waiting on DDH-29 💗

baldylox
13 hours ago, AliceAlicaArisu said:

Same here! I do miss Tsubaki every now and then but I know that she is where she should be now.  :)  She was the first doll to ever leave me but she wasn't the last.  I had one other that came to me and within a year was sent back to her original home.  Sometimes things happen when people sell a doll and then regret sets in.  Whatever the reasons tho, I had no issues sending that girl back to her former home either because it made sense and I was taken care of as well.

We need some more photos from you Cazzie!  How is Tsu-chan and her sisters? Has the HK collection grown?  😉 

Billy

• Like 1

Cazzie_Bliss
13 hours ago, AliceAlicaArisu said:

Awwww, thanks ^w^;; Hard to believe a year has gone by just like that! Crazy, haha. 

15 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Same here! I do miss Tsubaki every now and then but I know that she is where she should be now.  :)  She was the first doll to ever leave me but she wasn't the last.  I had one other that came to me and within a year was sent back to her original home.  Sometimes things happen when people sell a doll and then regret sets in.  Whatever the reasons tho, I had no issues sending that girl back to her former home either because it made sense and I was taken care of as well.

We need some more photos from you Cazzie!  How is Tsu-chan and her sisters? Has the HK collection grown?  😉 

I still very much appreciate the chance to bring her back home UwU She brightens my every morning! 

I'll try to take some photos soon, maybe down at the park. I hope it snows next year, haha. Tsu-chan is doing just fine but it's only her and Haruhi here right now. The HK collection hasn't grown as of yet but maybe I should work on that too!! Need to find a good display area for it. 

• Like 1