Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

BeyondTime

Volks SD - Disney Frozen Collaboration.

Holly

Do we know when they will show more details? Cinderella and Rapunzel are my two top favourites, but I can resist since they already came out before I was aware of them lol.

Edited by Holly

monkeypizzasonic
20 hours ago, Holly said:

Do we know when they will show more details? Cinderella and Rapunzel are my two top favourites, but I can resist since they already came out before I was aware of them lol.

Nope - I though it'd be around now, since this is when the movie came out originally, but still nothing. I really hope it's before December so I can know if I'll be able to afford entering the DD one-off lottery on the off chance I don't actually like Elsa.

The next Doll Party isn't until December 20th but it doesn't look like there's any Frozen stuff in the advert so hopefully we won't have to wait until then? 

Holly
6 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Nope - I though it'd be around now, since this is when the movie came out originally, but still nothing. I really hope it's before December so I can know if I'll be able to afford entering the DD one-off lottery on the off chance I don't actually like Elsa.

The next Doll Party isn't until December 20th but it doesn't look like there's any Frozen stuff in the advert so hopefully we won't have to wait until then? 

Thanks for the info, I'm new to all this Volks stuff. I've been reading up on lotteries and things like that!

monkeypizzasonic

Worried that we won't be seeing the girls until mid-late December, after the D'coord lottery is over. 

I mean there's a very good chance I won't win either of the dolls I like even if I do enter, and I guess I could always sell them after if I really need to...but ugh. Unnecessary stress.

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, Ren said:

Yeah I thought we would have heard something by now. Doesn't make much sense to announce them on the next Dolpa since they're definitely 'winter dolls' 

They could have a reveal at the December Dolpa. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.