Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

magique

Dollfie Online Store 1st Anniversary Fair

dark_dollies

I got to the site right when the event started, and clicked for about 30 minutes every few minutes before I was able to order some of the wig grab bags (yay!). I thought they would be sold out at that point. Can't wait to see what they send.

Gallye

Ha! Managed to grab five of the gachapon, which is what I really wanted. They were on Low Stock, though, and almost everything else was gone - I don't know if they're going to be restocking this event or not. Still, yay gacha!

DesertPhantom51

*bitter sold out grab bag post warning*

So this is the power of the GL membership... 

BeyondTime
11 minutes ago, DesertPhantom51 said:

So this is the power of the GL membership...

I’m thinking we were up against the power of gatcha type stuff in Japan.

Surprisingly, I did not have issues accessing their store during the last few events. Maybe they finally have the performance kinks worked out. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Gallye

I just went back to the website and they seem to have restocked the gacha at a slightly higher price - it still says Low Stock, though, so best hurry!

Beani

I originally had written off this event as I just expected the lucky bags to be expensive, very surprised to see the wig bag was such a good deal! Missed the DD one but I decided to test my luck on the SD one instead. I had some shoes I wanted as well so threw in a couple of Gatcha pulls to see what they send for the 10,000 yen plus order. Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets in these! I love lucky bag loot pics!

Victoria

...aaaand I overslept. ;-; Damn it. I really wanted a DD and SD clothing grab bag.

Ylse

I forgot about the lucky bags 🤭😅 But already have entered the lottery for the yosd blue bird. Not getting my hopes up a lot but I would be really happy to win him, but we will have to see next week 🙈

dark_dollies

Did anyone win a doll in the lottery? I don't think I did, haven't received any emails and no change on my account page 😕 

DaemonNoyz
1 minute ago, dark_dollies said:

Did anyone win a doll in the lottery? I don't think I did, haven't received any emails and no change on my account page 😕 

Same here 😞

Victoria

Entered for Miku and got nothing. Seems like they had veeeeeeery few indeed.

I have read of like 2 persons who had won SDs. 

Cotton

I got a winning email for Erica Fontaine! 😭💕 I'm so happy to be able to welcome her directly from Volks—she was the first DD to catch my eye and has been on my wishlist for a really long time!

On an interesting note, her shipping fees were almost 3,000.JPY lower than Sailor Jupiter's! I wonder if the smaller width of the box had something to do with it? 

Edited by Cotton
  • Like 6

Beani

@Cotton Congrats on your win!

-----

My SD wig lucky bag arrived earlier this week and I was pleasantly surprised by the contents. I was expecting a whole bunch of styles and colours that wouldn't work for my girls but then got two basically perfect wigs and one was even a style I had considered buying recently in another colour. 

While a couple of the wigs were in normal product boxes, three were not and I'm sure that at least one was a factory defect. It took a bit of work to fix the brown wig and make it presentable (lots of horrid twisted strays hairs which surely isn't normal for a Volks wig). Had to even take the scissors to it and chop off chunks of hair..

I'm not really sure why I went for the gatcha draws to get over 10,000 yen value. They only included the glass style eyes as the bonus (not the towels or card) and while I got some nice eyes in the gatcha draw.. I'm just too terrified to swap my girls eyes.  @onion32@

Overall I feel I got a bargain on the wigs though. Hope others will post their loot once it arrives!

50603802548_7ebb26b025_w.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

50604545266_c5d1bda9bb_w.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

The two winning wigs:

50604545246_fb60935ccf_w.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

50604545241_ec967a7749_w.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

(Looks brown but actually is black in most light, near impossible to hide the wig cap though)

And the ones I likely won't keep below if people are interested in the styles. I like them all in some way but that bright red just wouldn't sit right and will go for sure. Do the old fantasy colours from Volks stain like Chihaya's wig?

Spoiler

50604545271_7e85f6eae8_w.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

50604665772_86a4386436_w.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

50603802573_f340863362_w.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

• Like 4

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, Beani said:

Do the old fantasy colours from Volks stain like Chihaya's wig?

Chihaya’s wig stained because it had powdered dye in it for highlights.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Beani
7 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Chihaya’s wig stained because it had powdered dye in it for highlights.

Ah I see, didn’t even realize that wig had highlights in it. That’s good to hear then, makes me less wary of ones like this red one, though I still don’t like it. 

Gallye

I got my gachas today! I'm mostly happy because I like the things I got and a little grumpy because I got two duplicate items. Phooey.

I got the 'Dollfie Dream' t-shirt, two sets of the pink underwear, and two pairs of the black eyes with stars in them.

DaemonNoyz
14 minutes ago, Gallye said:

I got my gachas today! I'm mostly happy because I like the things I got and a little grumpy because I got two duplicate items. Phooey.

I got the 'Dollfie Dream' t-shirt, two sets of the pink underwear, and two pairs of the black eyes with stars in them.

I got my gachas today also! 1 pair of the star eyes, blue underwear set, and dollfie dream shirt

Beani

So 3/3 people got star eyes and Dollfie Dream T-shirt? That’s some pretty bizarre odds. 

• Like 1

c4tbus

i got my dd gacha last night and i have one pair of heart eyes, one pair of gear eyes, and a pink underwear set, so no star eyes or t-shirts here!

• Like 1

dark_dollies

I received my wig grab bags yesterday! I got one in each of the sizes. Most of the styles were short bob types for all the sizes, and in natural colors (which I'm mostly okay with), nothing too crazy. I did get a few longer SD-sized feathered type hair styles. The most interesting were these two Yo-SD/SDC sized wigs, one is a curly pigtail, and the other is a pinky color. 

I didn't buy any gacha bags which I regret (would have liked some unique eyes). They did give me this bonus hanky (I think?), which is cute.

wigs.jpg

hanky.jpg

c4tbus

@dark_dollies i got a similar wig to your little pigtail wig, except mine was in the sd sized wig dip. on yours, are the pigtails glued in? or are they tied with a band?

dark_dollies
1 hour ago, c4tbus said:

on yours, are the pigtails glued in? or are they tied with a band?

I didn't remove the ribbons, but they look to be tied. 

Beani

@dark_dollies Ahh you got the towel instead of the eyes! I would have preferred that to the eyes I got but I guess that’s the issues with random prizes. Kinda a shame your wigs were so similar. I love the shade of pink on the one on the left though. From memory the wig that made me almost buy Karin was that colour, been considering buying one ever since. 

• Like 1

nabeerain

I just got my Sailor Mercury in and I got the towel. I was hoping for the eyes! It was still nice to get a small gift :) 

• Like 1

Kushina

I had to wait for a long time, but my stuff finally arrived (At least part of it, still waiting for the SD Outfit. The DD Outfit was sold out T^T) I really wanted some underwear and actually got it. Not sure about the yellow eyes, but I will try them out xD

Does someone know whats written on the shirt?

20201128_113000.jpg

• Like 1

Dollfie Family:

DD Emilia - DD Mashiro Mito (Custom) -  DD Asuna Titania - DDdy Sasara - DD Kirika - DDH16 Tan - DD Rin Tohsaka