Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

magique

Dollfie Online Store 1st Anniversary Fair

Beani

@Kushina The pink underwear is so cute, I wish I'd gotten a set for Ram. Welcome to the tshirt and star eye club!

The tshirt says "Dollfie Dream".

Learning Japanese makes the world a far more boring place in some ways cause you always think the characters are saying something cooler than they are...

Edited by Beani
  • Like 1

la_

My order arrived! My free gift was a blank Christmas card. Honestly I don't love the design so I'll probably just stick it in the closet and pull it out when I need to wrap a last-minute present. 

I'm very happy with the gacha items. I was aiming for eyes, so I'm happy I got three pairs, and they're all pairs I like. The purple eyes were my absolute favourites so I'm delighted to have them & I've already swapped my DDP's eyes for those. I also wanted this undie set for Miku. Unfortunately, my good luck was balanced out by getting my least favourite of the shirts, the "photography OK" one. I have to agree with Beani here, I'd like it more if I couldn't read it. I'll probably still use it for layering and hope the text isn't visible under jackets lol. I really like the "Dollfie Dream" shirt because of the text placement. That one would be really cute as part of a simple casual outfit, with skinny jeans and high heels.

I like all the items in the SD16/DDDy lucky bag. The bolero is super cute and the blouse, socks and shoes are all very versatile. I'm not sure what the tartan thing is. It seems to be choker-sized, but it has a safety pin in the middle and I'm curious about how Volks styled it. If anyone knows what set it's originally from, please let me know! 

I got the SD13 bag instead of the DD one because I liked the clothes in the sample images more. I love putting my girls in casual clothes, so this is a great fall set for how I dress them. I'll definitely get a lot of use out of this. I'm just not a huge fan of the shoes. They don't really work with how I style my dolls.

Overall, my lucky bags were worth it for me. I'm so happy I got the eyes I wanted. 

20201129_143347.jpg

20201129_143553.jpg

20201129_143830.jpg

• Like 1

dark_dollies

Wow, @la_, I like your outfits, especially the SD16/DDDy outfit! And I agree the purple eyes are awesome. Next time the gacha bags are offered I'll be sure to get one with my order. I think I ordered enough stuff (a lot o' wigs) to get something good, not sure what I was thinking this last time!

• Like 1

RainbowNanaki
4 hours ago, la_ said:

Unfortunately, my good luck was balanced out by getting my least favourite of the shirts, the "photography OK" one. I have to agree with Beani here, I'd like it more if I couldn't read it. I'll probably still use it for layering and hope the text isn't visible under jackets lol

Oh gosh, knowing what this shirt says actually makes me want it more! One of my dolls is base on a character that is a super vain little jerk, and it would be perfect for him. I'll definitely have to keep a eye out for it secondhand.

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin