Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Lizik-chan

Azone 50's anyone?

chef_mai

Azone put out its February catalog just today.

They're releasing that open chest sweater that one of the full sets had a while back. Naturally, it fits the big girls better, but they also have an Iris Collect Petit modeling too.

spacer.png

Edited by chef_mai
  • Like 1

BeyondTime
48 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

Which color though?

She’d probably look good in any of them, but if you think the mustard yellow or dark green work with her hair color, those would be the most interesting choices. 

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

chef_mai
58 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

Ooh! - I think Iori might want to get one of those.

Which color though? ...

I think the olive green would go best with her. If you have her wear a long jacket over it though... the white or gray would be more versatile.

• Thanks 1

BeyondTime
25 minutes ago, chef_mai said:

I think the olive green would go best with her.

I think I’d second that. Yellow might look great, but it seems to have the most risk of possibly looking awful. I think that green will look stunning.

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

nanika

Azone posted some pics of the Kano (Narcisse Noir) doll in different outfits.  Here's a preview of a future release.

These outfits look pretty nice.  Roughly summer release.

FI-DB2kakAA7Mg6.jpg

• Like 2

chef_mai

Those tops are nice. Maybe, they'll be available separately from the fullset in the future.

nanika
7 hours ago, chef_mai said:

Those tops are nice. Maybe, they'll be available separately from the fullset in the future.

These outfits are being sold separately from the doll.  They are not fullsets.  They were just using the upcoming Kano dolls to model future outfit releases.  

The (Iris Collect x NarcisseNoir) Kano pre-order comes with the following outfits.  (Left is normal release, Right is Azone Direct Store release)

AOD515_2-3.jpg

chef_mai

That's good to know. Looks like they've dropped a few more photos of the sweater earlier. I wonder if the berets and the skirts are also future releases. 

spacer.png

nanika

The AZO2 Cable Knit Dresses came with berets in those colors.  Perhaps they'll be re-released with a new outfit.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10304310

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10310800

Can't exactly place those skirts, but there's been similar skirts sold in the past.  Likely a new release.

At the upcoming Doll Show in Tokyo on the 23rd, we'll likely see previews of the new outfits for the 1st half of the year.

chef_mai

There's been a major influx of older Azone stuff at Dollyteria. It's like someone decided to unload their entire Azone wardrobe all at once.

Sadly, the sailor suit I wanted to see was a no-show.

• Sad 1

seraphicdolls

The Iris Collect x NarcisseNoir Kano outfits are lovely! And the summer style sets are super pretty. 😍

chef_mai

A bunch of stuff was exhibited at the Doll Show today. Here's what's relevant to 1/3 Azones!

V-Neck Sweater

These run pretty long and seem a bit on the roomy side too.

The outfits mentioned before plus a few more variations

These look nice and continue Azone's recent trend of more mature clothes.

Camisole set for 45cm

This is kinda nice since the 45cm girls haven't had a proper under top till now unless you went with a third party option.

45cm Striped Socks and Underwear for AZO2 and 45cm

Fullsets

The ones in the blue outfits are quite interesting!

Edited by chef_mai
  • Like 1

ebil

Wow such cute full sets! The ones on blue outfits are stunning. Thanks for gathering all those tweets and posting.

Edited by ebil
  • Like 1

nanika

A 50cm character doll was announced a few days before Doll Show:

From Assault Lily Bouquet (Azone's 1/12 action figure/doll line that had an anime adaptation): Kaede J. Nouvelle

She's an ARC "Another Realistic Characters" release-- 50cm AZO2 body (Obitsu 50 shins) G-bust

FJw9Zs8acAAF9qd.jpg

Edited by nanika
  • Like 1

chef_mai
On 12/8/2021 at 8:03 PM, ragnamuffin said:

Yup, they come with wrist parts already attached. They’re thinner than the Obitsu ones so they won’t stay in the doll’s elbow sockets without the masking tape.

When you ordered from gensou, roughly how long did it take before they shipped out? I checked in today since it's been over 2 months since placing the order, and I've now been told it will be at least another month (!). These were supposed to take 1-2 months.

One other follow up question I had is whether the 40/45cm hands that seem better suited for kids would fit at all on an Obitsu frame. The one I ordered 2 months ago was the 50cm variant.

What's that third option with the rubber joint about?

719235361_ScreenShot2022-01-26at8_52_07PM.png.b00e401290683451cdf57acb476eb0c1.png

Edited by chef_mai

ragnamuffin
8 hours ago, chef_mai said:

When you ordered from gensou, roughly how long did it take before they shipped out? I checked in today since it's been over 2 months since placing the order, and I've now been told it will be at least another month (!). These were supposed to take 1-2 months.

It only took two weeks, but I think that’s because 1) I signed up for an alert for when they came back in stock and they were ready to go when I put in my order, and 2) I live in Japan so shipping only took a day or two. I expected it to take them three months to make, so it was a nice surprise.

8 hours ago, chef_mai said:

One other follow up question I had is whether the 40/45cm hands that seem better suited for kids would fit at all on an Obitsu frame. The one I ordered 2 months ago was the 50cm variant.

What's that third option with the rubber joint about?

The MDD ones probably would, but they would look weird on the Obitsu since Obitsu bodies (even the 45) look more mature.

The third option is for MSDs and other BJDs strung with elastic. The wrists have a hook to attach the elastic instead of a stick for sticking into a socket.

chef_mai
7 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

The MDD ones probably would, but they would look weird on the Obitsu since Obitsu bodies (even the 45) look more mature.

Ah, I see what you mean. When I eventually get mine in, I'll try it on my Azone 45 and see how it looks, but I can't shake how adult-looking the 50cm version looks in the stock photos.

(From left -> right, top -> bottom, pics 2 & 3 are of the 45cm, last is of the 50cm)

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

I think I know what the deal is with the delay. The 50cm ones (and a few other models) are strictly made to order, something I learned while when I digging around and found a chart on Twitter. The misunderstanding was that "in stock" for the 50cm was more like "I'll make it", whereas for the popular models, in stock really does mean that it's in stock.

nanika

Azone posted more pictures of Honono.  Now you can really see her tail!  It sounds like it is attached to the underskirt.  Both versions will be normal releases (non-exclusive).

Pre-order: 2/4 ~ 3/7

Delivery: 9/16

https://news.azone-int.co.jp/archives/44006

848_1.jpg

• Like 2

ragnamuffin

The pink one looks super cute in the stock photos, but I wasn’t a fan of the pics from Dollshow.

dollieseance

oh no, my greatest weakness!! puppygirls (;゙°´ω°´) i especially cant resist the floopy ears on these ones and their sweet little pink cheeks! 

Tasuke

OMG, that has to be the most overwhelmingly Adorable item of advertising i've ever seen!! way to knock it out of the park, AZONE!!!

in any case, the Pink one would likely be my crowning highlight of 2022 if i could only afford her...

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

chef_mai
On 1/12/2022 at 7:48 PM, chef_mai said:

Azone put out its February catalog just today.

They're releasing that open chest sweater that one of the full sets had a while back. Naturally, it fits the big girls better, but they also have an Iris Collect Petit modeling too.

It's now up for sale along with the new stockings, and they've now shared a few more images of how it looks on smaller girls.

From left -> right, AZO2-C, 50M (?) and 45S.

AZO2C.jpeg.05d5f07eccacd76b725d302267fb4cd4.jpeg50M.jpeg.e33845d73cfa1d0340e33504a826390a.jpeg45S.jpeg.41ce5a668c46c565877e9c08c4e96343.jpeg

Edited by chef_mai

Matango

I'm torn on these, I really love cozy sweaters in neutral colors but I'm not a fan of boob windows 😶

• Haha 1