Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Lizik-chan

Azone 50's anyone?

Cauldroness

Read the last two pages in this thread and you'll see a whole discussion about clothes...

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

lucidium
Read the last two pages in this thread and you'll see a whole discussion about clothes...

Derp, my bad. I had searched for this topic pretty thoroughly a few days go and didn't find anything, should've check before I commented! Thanks.

Good to hear that DD clothes do fit, as I'd heard otherwise.

Riesz

Cauldroness, thank you so much for suggesting Musedoll outfits! The dress I ordered just arrived and it is breathtaking! I can't wait for Sumire to arrive so I can take loads of pictures of her modeling it.

Cauldroness

You're very welcome! I have Lolita Noir myself and I absolutely adore it. Totally worth the ridiculous shipping cost. The only downside is Musedoll have very skinny legs, so the stockings won't fit chubby Azone legs.

Musedoll also fits DD and DDS with S bust (and maybe M bust...?).

lucidium

Has anyone tried a custom faceup on Sumire? I just received my girl in the mail and she doesn’t look much like the promo pictures The face shape looks quite different. If I can’t sell her I will try to repaint her. Oh, and my girl came with stains (little colored dots) and a faint scratch — is that normal?? I bought her from a legit retailer. Unfortunately can’t link or post pics but you can see them on my IG at lucidiumcustoms.

Cauldroness

Sumire, Rino, Kano, and Noix all use the same head, if you want an idea of how different that headmold can look.

Small scrapes are pretty normal and can easily happen as the doll bounces around in shipping, but the dots of color definitely are not. I've got 3 Iris Collect and 2 Obitsu now (how the heck did that happen...) and none of them came with dots. They should come packaged in a clear plastic bag to prevent anything from touching them and staining them.

lucidium
Sumire, Rino, Kano, and Noix all use the same head, if you want an idea of how different that headmold can look.

Small scrapes are pretty normal and can easily happen as the doll bounces around in shipping, but the dots of color definitely are not. I've got 3 Iris Collect and 2 Obitsu now (how the heck did that happen...) and none of them came with dots. They should come packaged in a clear plastic bag to prevent anything from touching them and staining them.

They did come in the plastic bag (all proper packaging) but it looks almost like the impurities occurred during the casting process... do you think I should bring it up with the seller? I know they’re 100% legit. Idk what they could do about it though.

Riesz

I noticed that Wabi-Sabi Sumire normal ver. arrived at Hobby Search. Hopefully the DS ver. will ship from Japan soon, and then to me!

kidswan

I have an ap hybrid (az02 torso, ap thighs) with az02 shins and an az02 body (obitsu reg sins but az02 thighs) and i can't find pants for either. What are some good places to find pants or sd shorts? They're both boys and its a real pain

Riesz

Sumire is arriving today, at long last!! I was gonna wait to post when she arrived and I had pictures but I'm too excited. I'll edit this post once I have her at home.

magique

Just a heads up, but there are LOADS of 18mm eyes on Aliexpress and Taobao. The ones on Ali are pretty, but if you're willing to wait you can find ones on Taobao that look very high quality from reviews. C: I'm very happy because I've been searching for the perfect eyes for my Kano and I've found them. Just gotta wait for them to get here before I can declare her complete.

Riesz

EBjRw1J.jpg

Sorry for the crazy delay... an emergency had me away from home with some family stuff. I'm so happy to be home with Sumire, finally! I ordered a warm winter kimono for her and decided to dress her in that instead of her default outfit. It's crazy cold here I want her to be comfy in her new home!

Just a heads up, but there are LOADS of 18mm eyes on Aliexpress and Taobao. The ones on Ali are pretty, but if you're willing to wait you can find ones on Taobao that look very high quality from reviews. C: I'm very happy because I've been searching for the perfect eyes for my Kano and I've found them. Just gotta wait for them to get here before I can declare her complete.

Could you please post links to some shops? I'm putting together a Taobao order for after Chinese new year and I'd love to get Sumire some eyes!

• Like 2

nanika

Riesz, Sumire is beautiful!

I recently got Rize (Is the Order a Rabbit?)

image.php?album_id=429&image_id=1682

image.php?album_id=429&image_id=1683

image.php?album_id=429&image_id=1681&mode=thumbnail

• Like 1

nanika
@nanika, for the girl wearing the long straight reddish-brown hair, is that this wig?

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10322721

Sorry, I missed your post. That wig is actually one of the Azone Beshine wigs. They're sold only at the Azone shops in Japan or on Azonet (but you need to use a forwarder).

It's this wig: https://www.azone-int.co.jp/azonet/item/4573199830476

All of the Beshine wigs: https://www.azone-int.co.jp/azonet/category/search?search_word=beshine

magique

Back in this thread because I just won a really good deal on a Hestia on YJ. She was sooo cheap and I'm so excited because I never find deals like that! Her head is stained on top from her wig, but it'll be covered up anyways, so I don't mind. Anyways, super excited! The more azone girls the better! C:<

Could you please post links to some shops? I'm putting together a Taobao order for after Chinese new year and I'd love to get Sumire some eyes!

Sorry for the way late reply!!! I wish we got notifications when we get quoted on here lol. Anyways here's a couple that have a bunch:

https://world.taobao.com/dianpu/57784998.htm

https://san-heart.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.3.1e0edb9aV4saYa

Also your Sumire is super cute! I love all the pink. C:

kct

Been a while since I took pics of Mahiro. Other hobbies kind of took some budget away from her, feels bad. Did not bother adjusting the settings on my phone.

dBRhaZPl.jpg

magique

My girl has arrived! It was really hard to find pics of Hestia so I feel like I should post a lot of her lol. I have her in a temporary wig for now, but she still looks adorable. Oh, and I have to say. I have her in parabox clothes and they are surprisingly thick and high quality.

Edited by sweets

kct

Listing of the Domestic na Kanojo girls should be up tomorrow for pre-order: 

salica
On 2/2/2019 at 4:51 AM, nanika said:

Riesz, Sumire is beautiful!

I recently got Rize (Is the Order a Rabbit?)

image.php?album_id=429&image_id=1682

image.php?album_id=429&image_id=1683

image.php?album_id=429&image_id=1681&mode=thumbnail

I have her too ! I'm happy to see owner's pictures ! She is beautiful !

nati

Hello there!

I recently adopted the sooo-cute Koharu with Happiness ver.1.1 from Iris Collect Petit series. She's actually 45 cm tall, a little bit smaller than the Azone 50 standard dolls.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

Yukari

I recently got Hestia and while the doll itself is very cute, I´m incredibly frustrated and disappointed by the overall quality of the wig and outfit, which is the worst I´ve ever seen in an Azone/Obitsu/Parabox product. 😭 😭 😭 

I´ve known them for many years and always found that they made solid to high quality items, so I really did not expect this.

My boyfriend and I got Hestia from Mandarake, the condition was as new. The doll came nude in the box, as they do; outfit and accessories were still in their factory-sealed bags. When I took them out to put them on Hestia, one disaster followed the other.

Basically, outfit and wig fell apart in my hands. 

Hestia´s white dress and gloves are made of thin fabric, covered with a layer of latex (or similar).

The dress is very tight. While it has a nice overall contour in the promotional pictures - original ad on Flickr or on display at a show here - when Hestia is wearing the underpants she comes with (... and it´s so short she definitely needs to wear something underneath unless you want her to show everything ...), you have a rather bulky, obvious panty line showing. While this is a bit disappointing, since it looks a lot better in the pictures I´ve linked, it´s really the least problem with this outfit.

My main gripe here is the fact that the latex layer is actually coming apart at the seams and there are gaping holes through which you can see the fabric layer underneath.

The gloves can´t be put on the doll without the latex layer distorting and tearing. I gave up after ruining one (and I was really very careful) and traced it to make a pattern. I then replaced the gloves with ones I made from white stretchy fabric, and will probably have to do the same for the dress.  It´s just so incredibly frustrating that I have to do so, for a doll that was issued only three years ago, was not exactly cheap and was made by a company from which I was used to get solid to high quality items.

Then, when I tied Hestia´s bell hair accessories onto her wig, the twin tails simply fell off and the wig came apart.

It turned out that the wig is actually a short hair wig with a middle part, which had been tied tightly into two very short and fat hair stumps. The long twin tails are tresses which were affixed to those stumps in a drawstring kind of way. Now the ties which had held the stumps together had broken, and since the hair was so short and sleek, I was not able to tie those stumps back together again firmly enough to re-affix the twin tails and give them something to hold onto. The replacement tie kept slipping off, the hair was too short and too sleek for it to get a grip.

We ended up asking for help at a local doll hospital specialized in restoration, and even they needed two people working together to get those twin tails back on at all - and while they eventually did, I´m not really happy with the result. (Not blaming them, it was hard enough and I couldn´t have done it at all; I´m just disappointed and frustrated that in spite of their efforts, the wig is still ruined. The typical style of the character could not be salvaged, and as we wanted Hestia specifically because it was Hestia, this hurts quite a bit. Our search for a replacement wig so far has been without success, too.) 

I´ll  take pictures tomorrow in the daylight to show some of the issues that I´ve described.  

Cauldroness

Ah, the dreaded faux-leather/latex/whatever the heck it is. That stuff is AWFUL! It doesn't matter who makes it; the top layer always peels away from the fabric layer after a certain amount of time (usually 2-3 years in my experience). This has happened to me for items from Volks, Dollheart, Codenoir, etc. It seems to be purely a time issue; at least in my experience, how I store it or how little/how much I handle it doesn't seem to make a difference. So I'm not surprised to hear that you're having that issue with an outfit that's (at this point) 3.5 years old, even if it was never used -- but, at the same time, I'm very sorry to hear it. It's gotta be really frustrating.

I feel like almost all companies struggle to make a good pigtail wig... I honestly can't think of where to point you for a good option (especially if you want a light-colored wig cap so her vinyl head won't get stained, which adds an extra layer of complexity).