Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Mame

SmartDoll x DC

katnaper
On 11/19/2019 at 12:04 PM, Lynn said:

If his little speech about the Lego key chains on Instagram can be taken into any consideration, Wonder Woman it really is.

That would be so awesome! I would get her in a heartbeat! And like Billy mentioned, even if they're not superheroes, Catwoman would be great. Not too sure about the boys though but maybe Batman if he makes Catwoman.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Poofiemus

Batman may very well be possible--when I was in Tokyo in September, there was Batman stuff EVERYWHERE. Apparently it's Batman's 50th anniversary or something?

• Like 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Poofiemus
52 minutes ago, Takemoto said:

Classic Aquaman never : (

Maybe not official, but for Classic Aquaman, he's pretty pale, so waiting for Superman and customizing him might actually work. If you want live action movie version though, you might be SOL without official, since he'd have to be tea skin.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

monkeypizzasonic

Batman and Catwoman were one of my very first OTPs...I fear for my wallet ^^; 

• Like 1

Lynn

Batman is very possible. He was among the Lego key chains. Danny said he bought them "for a specific reason" and he will tell us about them later. There was six of Lego key chain figures total: Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Batman from DC, and Boba Fett, Luke and Leia from Star Wars.

Danny posted this video clip on Instagram while he was on AnimeNYC. Lego key chains can be seen near at he end of the clip, about 1:58 onwards. (Sorry about not having a link here. I'm not sure that I can post links yet.)

Of course none of this information is certain, except Supergirl who is on production now. Also, now that I saw Wonder Woman among Lego figurines, and looked adventurer girl prototypes 1 and 2, I have to say they DO look a little bit like Wonder Woman. AND, If Batman is super popular on Tokyo at the moment like Poofiemus said, that would also make possibility higher.

I don't dare to say anything about the possible Star Wars license. I would really, REALLY love Leia, though.

Edited by Lynn
  • Like 1

monkeypizzasonic
On 11/21/2019 at 2:23 AM, Lynn said:

Batman is very possible. He was among the Lego key chains. Danny said he bought them "for a specific reason" and he will tell us about them later. There was six of Lego key chain figures total: Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Batman from DC, and Boba Fett, Luke and Leia from Star Wars.

Danny posted this video clip on Instagram while he was on AnimeNYC. Lego key chains can be seen near at he end of the clip, about 1:58 onwards. (Sorry about not having a link here. I'm not sure that I can post links yet.)

Of course none of this information is certain, except Supergirl who is on production now. Also, now that I saw Wonder Woman among Lego figurines, and looked adventurer girl prototypes 1 and 2, I have to say they DO look a little bit like Wonder Woman. AND, If Batman is super popular on Tokyo at the moment like Poofiemus said, that would also make possibility higher.

I don't dare to say anything about the possible Star Wars license. I would really, REALLY love Leia, though.

I feel like the adventurer prototypes looked a bit grumpy for Wonder Woman - but that's just me, I usually picture her as a more gentle/soft elegant figure.

And OMG. I would looooooove Star Wars dolls, especially of the original trio! Even though I could never afford all of them...hopefully they will sell some of the outfits/wigs separately so we can let our dolls cosplay at least.

Weird it was Bobo Fett and not Han - I would be very tempted by a smirky/grumpy Han Solo boy.  

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

Prototype 3d-printed Bat-mask. Some kind of Bat-person is definitely in the works.

• Like 1

Jezrah

Very cool. With that egg shaped head it definitely looks more like a Batgirl than a Batman.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

monkeypizzasonic

Heavy hinting at Batgirl and Flash dolls in the works. That above masks prototype is probably for Batgirl then.

(I feel it would be weird for Flash to be the first boy DC doll, but that's just me. I guess maybe because he doesn't need to be as muscly so he can use the existing body?)

DollyDearest

could be interesting.   just gonna wait an see.   ;3

Demonslawa

I love Batman, so maybe I will buy my first smartdoll if he make a batgirl 

• Like 2

20blackbags

With DC's new streaming service trying to promote DC shows I'm hoping for a Richard Grayson Nightwing, or Hal Jordan green lantern smartdoll.

monkeypizzasonic
3 hours ago, 20blackbags said:

With DC's new streaming service trying to promote DC shows I'm hoping for a Richard Grayson Nightwing, or Hal Jordan green lantern smartdoll.

We 100 percent need a Nightwing. Dick Grayson would make an excellent anime pretty-boy.

• Like 2

Hologram

A Nightwing would be awesome 😭 But I wouldn't say no to a Wonder Woman doll, I liked the clothes she had in the movie so can only imagine how cool they'll look in 1/3 size.

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

Seems like Harley is definitely in the works, as Danny is taking suggestions for outfits.

A lot of people saying Suicide Squad...not my personal fave, but as long as they don't make SS Joker I'm good lol.

• Like 2

monkeypizzasonic

Also, the general DC launch is set for March-May.

monkeypizzasonic

News update - Supergirl launch planned for April/May, and the next girl will be revealed sometime in March.

(Utility belt + logo on chest = 99% sure it's 🦇👩‍🦰)

• Like 1

DollyDearest

cool!   am excited for the cinnamon Eijii and Crimson Kai!    I own the tea Crimson Kai/ renamed Kaname.  ;3

KingyoNingyo

I'd never even considered a Starfire, but I'd love to have one - especially one based on the TT cartoon from the early 2000s. <3

KonekoHigure

In Danny Choo's latest announcement, we can see Batgirl behind (next to Supergirl). I'm curious.

FB_IMG_1587129889340.jpg

• Like 1

At home: Ashura (DD Ruri) - Nova (DDS Alice Kuonji)

Victoria

Her face looks really plain imho. Seems like he is using an existing headmold for her? (Can't remember the name right now) 

• Like 2

BeyondTime
36 minutes ago, Victoria said:

(Can't remember the name right now) 

She looks a bit like Kanata, but she may be a variant.

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

DollyDearest

*excitement* :3