Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

DD Emilia V2

Misheru
18 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

It will be the 24th. They're normally very punctual with winning notices.

Thanks. It has been a while since I entered one at Volks USA. I could not recall.

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

toughstermcg

I guess this is what it looks like when didn't win anything, oops lol

spacer.png

I'll still wait until Friday just in case, but this is a mixed feeling. I started bargaining with myself that if I didn't win Emilia I'd finally buy a different doll I've had my heart stuck on for a few years, so it may be all for the best.

Masteryoda1978
2 hours ago, toughstermcg said:

spacer.png

I'll still wait until Friday just in case, but this is a mixed feeling. I started bargaining with myself that if I didn't win Emilia I'd finally buy a different doll I've had my heart stuck on for a few years, so it may be all for the best.

I would say to hold on for Fri to see if you get a winning email. On a previous lottery I was in recently there were all kinds of different things that happened with the user groups. I had that same user tab as you there with no info below also and I still got an email. And I didn’t get that user tab or an email until that Monday. Read the DD Icon section during the last July lottery to look at some of the things people had happen with the user tab! So don’t give up hope! 

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, toughstermcg said:

I’d echo waiting till Friday. After what happened during the icon lottery it’s possible they may have fixed it so that you can’t see the groups any longer. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Ui-
On 9/21/2021 at 3:06 PM, HK47 said:

Silly question, is Emilia ears pointed or not? I might have missed something.

Guaranteed. There are only two sculpts that’s have elf ears, and I’m not including that removable elf ears for Asuna. 

Plus, I have v1 and v2 sculpts and promise you they both do. ^_^

(I’m turning my v1 Emilia into the Witch of Envy. x] That’s why I got the v2 from Volks JP; and honestly the face up is much closer to her actual face in the anime).

yin8012
On 9/22/2021 at 1:45 AM, Islenski said:

Her ears are pointed. She is a half elf, so her ears are not as pointed as other elf characters might be, but her doll does have pointed ears. 

Ohh nice! Thanks for clarifying :)

toughstermcg

You guys were right -- even though I had a blank User Groups listing, it turns out I won Emilia after all! And I already decided I'm finally bringing Anastasia home regardless, so my wallet is just gonna have a bad time for now.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mizuumi-no-Otome

This is just a general lottery question but figured I'd ask here- if you lose a Volks USA lottery, will the status of your entry change in your orders section or will it always say "pending" regardless of whether or not you lose?

HK47

Hmm well looks like i won both Scathach-Skadi and Emilia. I also want Y'shtola

• Like 1

Victoria
On 9/23/2021 at 2:20 AM, toughstermcg said:

spacer.png

Back then for the US-lotteries I lost the user group tab didn't show up at all. So I'd say chances are high that you did win.

Edited by Victoria

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, Mizuumi-no-Otome said:

This is just a general lottery question but figured I'd ask here- if you lose a Volks USA lottery, will the status of your entry change in your orders section or will it always say "pending" regardless of whether or not you lose?

There are two order history lists: The normal one you see when you buy items, and the lottery entry orders that you only see during active lottery periods. When you win items you create a new order in which you pay for the items you won. That new order shows in the normal order list and will update status as it ships. You can just ignore the past lottery entry orders, and you won’t normally even see them in your history. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Mizuumi-no-Otome
16 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

There are two order history lists: The normal one you see when you buy items, and the lottery entry orders that you only see during active lottery periods. When you win items you create a new order in which you pay for the items you won. That new order shows in the normal order list and will update status as it ships. You can just ignore the past lottery entry orders, and you won’t normally even see them in your history. 

Thanks! I know that, however- I was asking if the "pending" lottery entries on the lottery event site would be deleted, or if they'll just say pending forever- like if it still says pending, is there a chance I could still win? Mostly asking because I entered the Dear SD lottery and was holding onto some sliver of hope that I'd be getting an email today lol 

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Mizuumi-no-Otome said:

I was asking if the "pending" lottery entries on the lottery event site would be deleted, or if they'll just say pending forever- like if it still says pending, is there a chance I could still win?

AFAIK they stay pending for all time. 

If Volks USA had a follow up lottery, you could still win, but that’s rare. It happened to me in a resin lottery for Lady Oscar, but only because Japan sent extra dolls to the US and that triggered a second draw from existing entries. Japan once did a second draw with Mio Honda; iirc this only happened because a lot of winners failed to pay for their doll.

If you are thinking of after market, then I would wait a week just in case. I almost bought an after market Lady Oscar the day I got the wining notice because I thought I had lost. Paying for two would have sucked. 

• Like 1

HK47

My wallet hates me, but the credit card company likes me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ateliervanilla

I happened to have won Emilia v2 and it's my first time winning! Does VolksUSA ship three months after?

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

BeyondTime
54 minutes ago, ateliervanilla said:

I happened to have won Emilia v2 and it's my first time winning! Does VolksUSA ship three months after?

6 - 8 weeks usually.