Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

OccultBeast

DD KAITO

Monty

They’ll be showing him in different outfits from today! I’d been hoping they’d do this. 
(I wish they’d done so with Yshtola but maybe Square were picky about how she’s shown officially)

OccultBeast
7 hours ago, Monty said:

They’ll be showing him in different outfits from today! I’d been hoping they’d do this.

I love that this outfit sold out within hours of this tweet going up lmao  But I'm glad they're showing him off in other looks, since I know a lot of people don't plan to keep him in his OG outfit, or even as KAITO at all.  It's nice to see a little more range from him~♥

Xiongmao
On 11/4/2022 at 8:43 PM, CocosContestHall said:

Now the Crypton DD series is complete! I wonder if they'll make DD dolls of the Project Sekai cast... hopefully Mizuki, they're my #1 favourite character. 

I think Volks might be done with Vocaloids and will move onto newer stuff. After all they've already released an Empty Sekai Miku outfit, so I guess it doesn't make sense to release another Miku.

The success of Spy x Family will probably mean they'll go back into anime related dolls. There's a lot of untapped potential in computer games too. I'm not sure they've done much with these in the past.

Oh and here's two of my girls cosplaying as Vocaloids.

spacer.png

• Like 3

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Poofiemus

Yesterday's outfit gave Roy Mustang. . .today's is giving Otome love interest lol

• Haha 2

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

CeliathePikachu

He's so handsome @onion30@

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

CocosContestHall
On 11/16/2022 at 8:49 AM, Xiongmao said:

I think Volks might be done with Vocaloids and will move onto newer stuff. After all they've already released an Empty Sekai Miku outfit, so I guess it doesn't make sense to release another Miku.

Ooooh, I've never heard of the Empty Sekai Miku outfit. Show me some good official pictures of the outfit.

P.S.: If they ever choose to make More More Jump dolls, my wallet will be in danger :3 

Monty

Was hoping to see this one.

It’s also the first they’ve posted that’s actually made for DD too, so I’m really hoping that after he’s out they’ll make more unisex clothes for DDs.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1

Monty

Case in point: for this one they’ve swapped out the pants for his defaults, and I’m wondering if it’s because they’re too baggy.

• Like 1

Emil
1 hour ago, Monty said:

Case in point: for this one they’ve swapped out the pants for his defaults, and I’m wondering if it’s because they’re too baggy.

To be honest, I'm surprises they didn't swap the pants on the Sucré Émeraude set, I have that one for my SDs, but I put it on DD before and the pants were very baggy since it's tailored to the... chunkier SD10 legs lol 😅

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~

Monty

Great idea repurposing his scarf for this one! Seems like this is the last one they’ll do though. I’m glad they did, it was really fun seeing all these.

Edited by Monty

RetroKanojo

It's actually been a while, but I preordered both KAITO and his Senbonzakura outfit. 

As per tradition, I shall offer you one of my favorite KAITO songs:

I really can't wait for him to come home!

• Like 4

RetroKanojo

100% agree! Throw in an extra wig and eyes and he'd look so stunning, especially next to a Snow Miku!

I'd love to see Volks make the other 'winter style outfits' as well. Especially Luka's 'Eternal White'!

Spoiler

1545704350.len0w_diva_ft_module_eternal_

I'm really curious to see what Volks is going to do with Vocaloid going forward. Hopefully, we'll get a couple more modules turned into DD outfits!

kalisha

Well i pre ordered kaito today im so excited, now i have to wait.

• Like 4

Mo3cha
On 11/30/2022 at 5:24 PM, RetroKanojo said:

It's actually been a while, but I preordered both KAITO and his Senbonzakura outfit. 

As per tradition, I shall offer you one of my favorite KAITO songs:

I really can't wait for him to come home!

I finally caved in and got Kaito, he's too charming! I love this signing duet so much
I missed out on Len (I hope he will get a reboot like Miku!) he's been on my wishlist forever. Hopefully, this is one step closer to making my dream come true xP
Maybe one day they'll release a "snowman" Kaito & Len too like snow Miku 

• Like 3

CeliathePikachu

spacer.png Been thinking about Kaito, so i made this

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

TVXD
54 minutes ago, CeliathePikachu said:

spacer.png Been thinking about Kaito, so i made this

The problem is you can’t pat him cause he is not out yettt:(((

• Sad 4

CeliathePikachu
2 hours ago, TVXD said:

The problem is you can’t pat him cause he is not out yettt:(((

I know 😭 I've been checking every day for updates because I'm so impatient to get him home!

• Sad 2

AwkwardMango

Same! 😭 I wanna see him in person and give him head pats, spring is so close yet so far. 😔

• Like 1

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, TVXD said:

Still no news! How long we need to wait??? 

They'll announce a delivery date when they know for sure they're ready to move. Sometimes there are delays, but Volks generally meets their deadlines, and if they can't you'll be notified. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Monty

My personal estimate was late april, but I don’t have anything to go off other than that being a typical release time for things that say ‘spring’.

I keep seeing people complaining (ie on myfigurecollection, where it seems like there were people who expected him to ship on 0:01 when March started) but this wait has felt short enough for me that I’m not bothered - probably because most PO project dolls take twice as long as this. (Granted, being very busy and distracted helps.)

MrFjmg03

God willing, I hope we get him at least by early May. But I’m use to the long waits because I collected resin dolls. So as long as I get him I’m happy :)

• Like 1