Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

plasticyears

1/6 collection: Azone, Marmit, Noix de Rome, Volks Lost Angels etc. ♡

Recommended Posts

plasticyears
3 hours ago, Tasuke said:

 

I Would be Quite Interested in These Three; They'd Serve Very Well for a Pair of Customs that i have in Mind~

 

e59308a5-fa9b-4531-af5b-aae19cf6398d.png

 

50b19a50-0f5a-40ce-a3bd-0add94e34e3f.png

22a69894-6ca7-45f8-b318-9cf427dd2fde.png

I can message you when they arrive if you like. :’) 


1660239928_Untitled-1copy2.png.79c708c69fe8c51198886fbc9ed31ed9.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasuke
3 hours ago, plasticyears said:

I can message you when they arrive if you like. :’) 

Please~

  • Like 1

 

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plasticyears

They're here! I've spent the day hot soaking, scrubbing and shampooing these little ladies 💖 honestly, considering they were labelled as junk and some of the pictures looked pretty dire, I was worried about what I would find when I opened their box. But apart from one or two things, most of these girlies are actually in fine condition - they just needed a really good clean as they have clearly been stored or displayed somewhere grimy. They didn't even smell of mould, which I was dreading! 😅

unnamed-1.jpg.52e17dc050db55210decaf27ce8e8f26.jpg

  • Like 4

1660239928_Untitled-1copy2.png.79c708c69fe8c51198886fbc9ed31ed9.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plasticyears
On 5/1/2026 at 9:29 AM, ragnamuffin said:

@plasticyears have you seen the new Minty 4 dolls by Come4free? They have rooted hair and elf ears, so they seem to be right up your alley.

No I haven't, do you have a link? 


1660239928_Untitled-1copy2.png.79c708c69fe8c51198886fbc9ed31ed9.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CocosContestHall

I have a fair amount of 1/6 scale girls, mainly from the Pureneemo Character Series line and Bandai. Looking to expand my collection in the future.

 

One of my holy grails is Mama Chapp's Konata doll (summer uniform version), but unfortunately, everywhere i have looked, she's too gosh darn expensive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plasticyears
On 5/9/2026 at 5:03 PM, ragnamuffin said:

Here you go!

I’m obsessed with the short haired one!

They are very pretty! If this group come with blank heads as order bonuses I might try and get one later on. Did you get one?


1660239928_Untitled-1copy2.png.79c708c69fe8c51198886fbc9ed31ed9.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ragnamuffin
4 hours ago, plasticyears said:

They are very pretty! If this group come with blank heads as order bonuses I might try and get one later on. Did you get one?

Yes, I preordered the one with short brown hair, but she probably won’t ship until the fall.

Idk if they come with blank heads, but the C4F flagship store on Taobao sells water decals so you can customize their faces.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plasticyears

Mini haul from yesterday! 🍓 I can't wait to try these maid dresses on my girls~ 

dresses.png.66763e0f61abd6f20c61bbd02ab9dcdf.png

  • Like 1

1660239928_Untitled-1copy2.png.79c708c69fe8c51198886fbc9ed31ed9.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tam_I_am

I like the pale blue one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plasticyears
9 hours ago, Tam_I_am said:

I like the pale blue one.

Hi Tam, nice to hear from you! 🩵 the pale blue one is for my Volks Lost Angels Catalina, she looks super cute in it, I can’t wait to share pics. 

  • Like 1

1660239928_Untitled-1copy2.png.79c708c69fe8c51198886fbc9ed31ed9.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tam_I_am
14 hours ago, plasticyears said:

Hi Tam, nice to hear from you! 🩵 the pale blue one is for my Volks Lost Angels Catalina, she looks super cute in it, I can’t wait to share pics. 

Looking forward to seeing the pictures. 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plasticyears
Posted (edited)

Catalina went away for the weekend 🏰

catalinaholiday1.png.fd75783533f2d031b3ba83a29ff7008e.png

catalinaholiday2.png.20303be5f55e688665923a7afba90bc1.png

 

Edited by plasticyears
  • Like 4

1660239928_Untitled-1copy2.png.79c708c69fe8c51198886fbc9ed31ed9.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
plasticyears

catalinaholoday3.png.6fe3f96df25900d79e74c5a0548c8972.png

  • Like 1

1660239928_Untitled-1copy2.png.79c708c69fe8c51198886fbc9ed31ed9.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Till Troll

My little maids in a row. The brunette arrived only yesterday, and I got a couple of floating Etoko heads to body. I love their cheerful faces.

I actually really like their odd shortened little bodies with tacked on boobs too, so if any one has any original Marmit bodies left after rebodying their girls, I’d gladly buy, fix and use them :)

IMG_1054.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.