Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

archeotech

Dollbot (New Brand 2022)

battrastard
12 hours ago, finnleo said:

or all of the above?

I'd say the t-shirt for sure. Although, it would be really cool to see the other outfits sold too. 

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

20blackbags
13 hours ago, finnleo said:

or all of the above?

I'm thinking she's going to come out with the yellow sweater, red collar, and cat ears from the photo Dollbot promoted. Dollbot does like to make clothes, so it's not off the table they could make the other outfits as optional. 

2023-07-11 03_48_11-.png

finnleo
5 hours ago, 20blackbags said:

from the photo Dollbot promoted.

That picture I think was first used for some pop-up goods thing (Not making an account just to browse twitter so cant check that angle for sure anymore), so it wasnt specifically for dollbot. The figures for kinako are all in the T-shirt, and I think thats whats supposedly beneath the sweater (the white outline in the neck hole).

So at the very least the T-shirt, and maybe the sweater as either included or an optional extra (Since they do feature different text after all). The raincoat was just a recent cute thing from 40-hara I threw in for fun. But you never know.

• Like 1

20blackbags

Kinako is going to be available in September! 

IMG_9680.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

F-15alice

Hi!!!

I wanna show my three doll bot hybrid girls here.296894953__EEL2122copy.jpg.48855160d068c84f0163a03608d4b689.jpg 

From Left to right

Jelly(DDH01 FS), Bread(DDH27 SWS),Pigeon(Imomo Miko milk)

and yes they are related to those Megatrons with them (equals, actually they are all megatrons)

1179112335__EEL2164copy.jpg.94f34f04226b6fda1d23a5315807bf8b.jpg

1355899111__EEL2169copy.jpg.8f0306837b4de0d45c0265652d07d8c0.jpg

1658276605__EEL2193copy.jpg.c450d3cd2c92eccc559c795aa075b228.jpg

In trems of color matching, for DD heads I would go with SW mostly but there is the odd case of Jelly who is from a very pale batch of FS over 8 years ago which for a long time she was on an vmf50/angel philia body(obitsu).Imomo doll milk is also a decent match too at least with the one I got due to inconsistencies bewteen batches to batches. By now I have some of those body for most a year now and really love the joints on them, even tho due the softer vinyl they stain easily like obitsu soft skin(angel philia) but after sealing and body blushing its a little better but again after over 10 years in this hobby staining dont bother me anymore.

I did a smaller mod on Jelly's feet by puting magnets in them so I dont need a stand for her when I'm taking pics of her on my file cabinet with works really well. Her feet is weighted making standing really easy. 

1647603745__EEL2090copy.jpg.84d87b08e461ac05562072f99b369d63.jpg

• Like 8

Welcome to my Instagram

7c5ecae5_34a2_4fec_a96f_db8c1b0054bb_by_saturnspace-dbd5hjw.jpg

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

archeotech

Beautiful photos! I love the outfits and poses. :)

RozenGermain

The fact that these moefied Megatrons are THIS cute is just amazing!

Edited by RozenGermain
didn't realize that they mentioned what heads they used.

20blackbags

Kinako will be released on Friday the 22nd! Soo cute. Her website page is already up: https://www.dollbot.jp/items/78445004

shes priced at ¥74,800 yen or around $505 usd

“Set contents: DBC Kinako doll body, wig, cat ears & tail (magnetic adhesive type), collar, saury trainer, fish T-shirt Prototype cooperation” -Dollbot info page. 

IMG_9897.jpeg

IMG_9898.jpeg

IMG_9899.jpeg

IMG_9900.jpeg

Edited by 20blackbags
Add more info
  • Like 1

finnleo
9 minutes ago, 20blackbags said:

I wonder what body she has

According to the sales page she has the unibody as they teased. Also the sweater seems to be included with the base T-shirt.... no mention of unmentionables.

• Like 1

archeotech

There's lot more pictures on the website https://www.dollbot.jp/items/78445004 

She'll be 74,800yen. A little on the pricey end of things but to be expected with licenced characters.

She definitely looks cute and comes with the new single torso body. I wonder if the mouth is painted on or sculpted? 

20blackbags
3 hours ago, archeotech said:

I wonder if the mouth is painted on or sculpted? 

Zooming in it on the photos it looks like the mouth is painted on. Like the blank heads the had offered.

finnleo

Considering the dark arts of photoshop (other brands also available) its difficult to say for sure. in some angles it looks like the mouth area is completely flat, but in others there is this small faint light highlight where the lower lip could be around the mouth leading to believe that it might be a minute dimple of a mouth detaul.

But once someone gets their hands on one, we'll know for sure.

The 75k yen price all things considered is ... steep even with the 40-hara angle .. compared to dollbots original launch models that had more elaborate heads, faceups and outfits and were over 10k cheaper. but Kinako will probably still sell due to the 40-hara angle.

Tasuke

Those Knee Joints are HORRIBLE when bent all the way into a Kneel-angle. Otherwise... Adorable♥

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

GlassWisteria

Oh, I never heard of the company until now. Dollbot has some cute heads! 

• Like 1

chef_mai
On 9/15/2023 at 12:40 PM, finnleo said:

Considering the dark arts of photoshop (other brands also available) its difficult to say for sure. in some angles it looks like the mouth area is completely flat, but in others there is this small faint light highlight where the lower lip could be around the mouth leading to believe that it might be a minute dimple of a mouth detaul.

But once someone gets their hands on one, we'll know for sure.

I was looking for more pics and found a series on MFC. It looks like a dimple to me.

spacer.png

Does anyone have a picture of a Dollbot head on a MDD body? I know the heads run bigger and might need a little hardware to keep them in place, but I'd like to see if it feels oversized on the MDD's frame.

archeotech

Depends on the head but the one I have is similar in size to other MDD heads, just a tiny bit bigger. I posted pics in my comparison linked at the start of this thread. The dollbot head will fit on a MDD body but expect it to be a bit wobbly and perhaps need some elastic inside to keep the head more secure. 

RozenGermain

I should make a note on Dollbot for later personally. I've been interested in putting an MDD head on one of their bodies for a while now, and I think that it will look interesting for an androgynous character especially if I get the smallest bust for it hehe!

Amapola

Just managed to get my Dollbot body after retrieving the head. I have to say, I didn't expect the body or head to be so soft. I really do like how Dollbot manages to look so distinct and detailed. Her joints are a bit weird though, so I might have to fiddle around with that. I can't wait to make clothes for her. Also, the Dollbot D02 head is huuuge.

tumblr_1f1c910a28cb10e381464a64097c0e42_48d56f1e_1280.jpg.d8268a9f90351408352b457321bd0e2f.jpg

• Like 7

AwkwardMango
Posted (edited)

Dollbot had new versions of Kaya in pirate fullsets in both platinum and black diamond skin at IDoll. In the replies on the tweet it looks like they are considering on doing a mail/online order for them. I really hope they do end up doing online pre-orders for them, I was so sad that the discontinued black diamond skin so this may be one of my few chances to get one. @onion22@

140213063_DBC4.jpg.2d71369a6deca1b48e7d79ca3716fcaf.jpg

177649852_DBC2.jpg.2e45b9c49dea7c421bf4983c239d9cee.jpg

Also found some owner photos of black diamond Kaya.

Edited by AwkwardMango
  • Like 3

PlasticJester

Oh my god, how cute! I'm not really a fullset kind of person, but Dollbot consistently manages to impress. The red one is giving a bit of Houshou Marine to me.

• Like 1

Doll Group Pixel.png