Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

dollieseance

Little Aubrey !! Dollce x Mochi Ashi

dollieseance

after several months of being a floating head, i finally got Aubrey her body!! it took me longer than expected since the incredible opportunity to buy my first car came along and it was too good to pass up. 755829BD-FFCB-4E32-B40D-0BD667915C1F.jpeg.f94eab32f25dd6fa25cb803e67cc1079.jpegshe arrived just before i had to head into work, so unfortunately i wasn’t able to get very many photos of her. 

4948C21A-23D7-4EE4-AAC5-DDABBEF93820.jpeg.3559ba1e54cd64320dfc4d496b8c9f02.jpegface close up, you cant really see it but she has little teddies in her eyes!! how darling (´∀`*) ignore her messy hair, i manhandled her wig a bit and didnt have time to waste smoothing fibers.   

shes definitely in need of a mani pedi and perhaps some body blushing and obvi some shoes. curse her adorable chubby feets!! i got aaaallll the hand sets i could for her but it’s quite hard to put new hands on the pegs, what do you guy do? separate pegs for each set of hands or just brute force? 

allssoooo one last question, should i go by her body or head in terms of posting her? are there set rules for hybridposting or is it just a personal preference thing

OH!!! i nearly forgot, she already has a big sis on the way. i saw an absolutely adorable head on manderake i absolutely could not resist, so that’s already on the way. damnit, these things really do multiply !!!! luckily sissy will probably have an easier time in terms of getting a body, but im really struggling on other details such as her eye and hair color and the body she should have. 

sorry for my rambles, im just so excited!!! gem signing off, stay tuned for more adorable girls <3

• Like 3

Anna-neko

She is exceptionally cute!!

and something about her hair color fading like that is giving me very My Little Pony vibes ~♪

Momopuffs

I have a Dollce x MDD Mochi Hybrid too! I love seeing what other people do with them, she is absolutely lovely!! 🥰

dollieseance
On 4/28/2022 at 8:09 PM, Chise said:

She is exceptionally cute!!

and something about her hair color fading like that is giving me very My Little Pony vibes ~♪

sorry for my late replies, but thanks so much!! i actually ordered some my little pony miniature figures for her, hopefully the scale isnt too horrible.

On 4/30/2022 at 5:12 PM, Momopuffs said:

I have a Dollce x MDD Mochi Hybrid too! I love seeing what other people do with them, she is absolutely lovely!! 🥰

mochis are definitely my favorite option for dollce heads, i think the thick thighs balance out the head nicely!! they can look sort of bobbly on regular MDDs i think. thank you so much < 3 

Tenukihandcrafts

Aubrey is super cute! 🤩

Edited by Tenukihandcrafts
  • Thanks 1

RikunFrances

I may be biased because my favorite color is purple, but I love the eyes on that faceup! I have a Dollce head on a normal MDD body. It's maybe a little bobbly, but I like the look! I believe that MDDs with Dollce heads can still be posted in the regular Dollfie Dream section, at least I've seen one there.

dollieseance
On 5/8/2022 at 11:43 PM, RikunFrances said:

, but I love the eyes on that faceup!

quartstar over on instagram did the face up. unfortunately it seems she’s on a break from face ups since she’s working on her own doll atm, but she uses a lot of purple and blue for lashes and i absolutely adore it!! it definitely looks softer, but it definitely makes me never want to dress her in dark colors, possible staining aside. unfortunately my first doll having a dollce head may have skewered my tastes, i tried a DD head on the body and it just looked so small!! hopefully she doesn’t look too tiny on a bigger body >~< bobbly heads are so cute!! 

On 5/5/2022 at 12:02 AM, Tenukihandcrafts said:

Aubrey is super cute! 🤩

thank you so much!! i find myself just staring at her all the time honestly

Lochy

aaa I love the purple lashes! It's such a fun way to add some extra cuteness <3!

• Thanks 1

Veravey

What an angel!!~ I love what you did with her colour-scheme. 

• Thanks 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif