The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

F-15alice

OB Super Whity and DD Semi White color matching and stuff(Kinda NSFW, doll in underwear) (Azo2 DD hybrid)

F-15alice

Hi, eveyone

Since Obitsu relased their new super whity color I been want to get my hand on one, and just in luck I found someone geting rid of an Azone Iris Collect doll body in that color. 

By checking on Azone's page the body belong to Iris Collect Kano winter date ver, so far the only azo2 that has the super whity colors. Azo2 is also the body tpye in the obitsu family I never had, so I'm really happy I got to own one. Just right in time my semi white DDH-20/DCH-20 Abyssia who I just (almost finish at the time) finish her paint job needs a body._EEL8079.jpg.8f46f06d8e118e7a2a74c382b541c2ea.jpg

The photo I took here are in afternoon and lamp lighting, the only differnt is her head being a bit more dusty(which might because the blushing with I used some light gray and blue.

IMG_0772.jpeg.d879cc0c0734a97f1cec374d64d6bd9d.jpeg

here is the photo of thr headcap(DDH20 SW) and the body, lighting is day light shot with iphone. 

As it shown here they are really alike, with the DD semi white being a litte cool toned but they are bascislly the same in person.

_EEL8083.jpg.cf5d2b0f5dcc7315dc927d65aa05c2db.jpg

This is also the first body I got since they annoced the texture change for their limbs shells to something softer. I do like Abyssia can sit on her feet now and the new testure do felt nicer for me who have some really annoying sensory issues, but there is one problem with this change being sometimes her upper arm joint ball might pop out of the shell when I'm dressing her up.Her wrist joint is still that good old ob joint, even with a softer hand now I still found it hard to pose for some photos and changing hands, I might change it out to a MDD one in the future in that way she can also have more hand choices too._EEL8074.jpg.81848be56a967182ce5433fa2b791136.jpg

_EEL8090.jpg.129c4f1195463696d1ca6da714b5f95b.jpg

Not gonna lie I do like how Abyssia with this body and the colour is a nice match. Now it comes to getting outfits for her, which would be something.inaaby3.jpg.03da8ede0205170e70cf7185c889c2fa.jpg

She is wearing azone's hoodie and shorts here, but I wanna measure her just incase.Her bust is AZO2 I which is biggest in the AZO2 line.

Here are the tough measurment, might give an ideal for picking outfit for azo2

Height:50cm

Shoulder:10cm

Bust(AZO2 I):25cm

waist:16cm

Hip:24.5cm

Thight circumference: 15cm

legs : 30cm

arms(no hand):16cm 

She might fit some shorts and skirts for Kumako by Puyoo or Imomo dolls, but I havent try it yet. I will update the post when I have more info about it.

Thank you for reading~

• Like 10

Welcome to my Instagram

7c5ecae5_34a2_4fec_a96f_db8c1b0054bb_by_saturnspace-dbd5hjw.jpg

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

pinkseifuku

This is incrediblely helpful, thank u so much! 

Veravey

Thank you! I appreciate what you've documented here.

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

chef_mai
12 hours ago, F-15alice said:

She might fit some shorts and skirts for Kumako by Puyoo or Imomo dolls, but I havent try it yet. I will update the post when I have more info about it.

I've been documenting how stuff fits on the AZO2 and AP bodies for a while now.

Many MDD skirts will slip up (but will run short) and those that don't will still fit via the top. I don't really like the way DD-sized skirts fit. They have an oversized look to them.

Nine9/TTYA shorts for DD/SD will fit on AZO2.

F-15alice
1 hour ago, chef_mai said:

I've been documenting how stuff fits on the AZO2 and AP bodies for a while now.

Many MDD skirts will slip up (but will run short) and those that don't will still fit via the top. I don't really like the way DD-sized skirts fit. They have an oversized look to them.

Nine9/TTYA shorts for DD/SD will fit on AZO2.

I have few Nine style stuff here and there for my girls but I still wanna try kumako stuff XDDD, My other girl who is on a AP/VMF50 pretty much only wear SD10 outfits and some MDD/MSD depants on the cuts and fabric.

Welcome to my Instagram

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

chef_mai

Do you have Volks DD/DDS sized outfits to try on? That's the one area I'm exploring but don't have a lot of since I don't own a DD but am finding that the SS/S sized stuff seems to fit pretty well. For the AZO-I, perhaps the M sized stuff would be good.

F-15alice
3 hours ago, chef_mai said:

Do you have Volks DD/DDS sized outfits to try on? That's the one area I'm exploring but don't have a lot of since I don't own a DD but am finding that the SS/S sized stuff seems to fit pretty well. For the AZO-I, perhaps the M sized stuff would be good.

I do have penty of dd/dds stuff since those are my main dolls, for shorts or skirts I do just use theirs but I dont really like some of the DD m/L stuff on my ob/ap/az because the cuts and length

Welcome to my Instagram

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

chef_mai

If you don't mind, I'd love to share notes about the way specific Volks clothing fits on OB/AP/AZ for the stuff where it seems like it'd be a reasonable fit, mostly the stuff sized for SS/S/M.

Specifically, the standard TNK outfits like the sailor suit, blazer outfit, ruffle blouse, etc, I'd love to know how they fit since the options for these on OB50 are pretty slim.

https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=9255
https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=8901
https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=6440

F-15alice
On 8/24/2022 at 4:36 AM, chef_mai said:

If you don't mind, I'd love to share notes about the way specific Volks clothing fits on OB/AP/AZ for the stuff where it seems like it'd be a reasonable fit, mostly the stuff sized for SS/S/M.

Specifically, the standard TNK outfits like the sailor suit, blazer outfit, ruffle blouse, etc, I'd love to know how they fit since the options for these on OB50 are pretty slim.

https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=9255
https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=8901
https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=6440

I would also add puyoo's Kumako size shorts also is a good fit. pics later, really busy week for me.

Welcome to my Instagram

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

CalicoCollection

That is a really close match! Super cute overall look too. I'm a little newer to vinyl dolls so I didn't know about the joint material change, definitely something I'll need to pay more attention to!