Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ateliervanilla

Assorted Vinyl Crew!

ateliervanilla

I put together my girls from different manufacturers. Pon (my MDD) is cheating because she's wearing heels LOL! 

Left to right: Anya (Obitsu 50 whitey head on 1/4 TinyFox body), Bao/Nahida (DDH27 on Dollbot body), Pon (Mini Dollfie Dream), Maya (Kizuna AI on Angel Philia Type-H body), and Chai (Smart Doll Chitose Classic in tea).

I love them all equally. They all have their individual charm. I won't keep this post long, but will share what I love most and not like from each company.

TinyFox

Love: velvety (I don't know how to explain, but it's really smooth to touch), weight is similar to resin, can fit most MSD clothing, smaller than MDDs so she's easier to bring, can hybridize with Obitsu whitey/DD semi-white heads

Not a fan of: limited posing

Dollbot

Love: lightweight, can hybridize with DD flesh/semi-white heads, less "thicc" than mochi-ashi, posing

Not a fan of: can get loose - her feet is a little hard to get back on compared to MDD... the neck gap is quite obvious in some angles, and hand joints pop off too easily

Mini/Dollfie Dream

Love: easily available parts for customization, most clothing sizes fit on them, easily available apparel

Not a fan of: can't hold poses too well, but can be fixed with a bit of tightening the joints

Angel Philia

Love: superior posing! lightweight, can easily hybridize with DD heads 

Not a fan of: sizing is kinda like DDP/mochi-ashi? so the clothing is quite tricky... it's personal preference, but to me the shorts should be 1/3 sized, skirts and dresses should be 1/4. Otherwise it might be too long or baggy on her.

Smart Doll

Love: posing, easily available apparel, lightweight, vinyl is harder

Not a fan of: limited parts available for customization

20221210_213650.jpg

• Like 10

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

enyka

I'd never seen Dolbot or Tinyfox next to MDD, AP and SmD before, this is a good referenc picture!

And agreed on AP bottoms, they're in a class of their own. MDD is often too small and DD is too big/long

• Like 1