Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Kagamine Rin/Len Reboot!

Poofiemus
6 minutes ago, finnleo said:

My sarcastic self cannot let this one pass, so you have been pre warned.

Everything is a matter of perspective. Get your hands on the latest yuki miku wig, and that 0G miku wig will miraculously transform into a nice thing.

(although personally I never really found fault in my 0G miku wig... other than if you didnt comb it between poses it would end in tears. )

Oh honestly, I do believe you when you say the most recent Snow Miku wig would be more in line with the Len wig I just got than the OG Miku wig from 2014. It's all relative though, and other than bangs being way too long, Fate and Nanoha's wigs are soft and have barely lost any style at all despite their age. Miku's has definitely lost more style and isn't as soft. Just more of an intermediate step in the overall decline. OG Miku's definitely beats out the later Volks wigs pretty handily. 

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Shailara

I came to see if others were having the same issues I'm having with my Len wig and... unfortunately I wasn't disappointed huh :) Seeing the wig and having worked on wigs myself, I kinda had already guessed what they *tried* to do before I saw the blog post, but it definitely doesn't look anything near what they are saying it looks like. To be fair, I almost never liked any of the wigs I owned from Volks (the only one I liked was Yayoi's but it still had a few issues). Not sure if it's worth the effort to get a replacement from Volks.

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

magique

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back from Volks JP Customer Service? Also, I went ahead and dressed Rin up anyways while I waited. It took some adjusting, but I really like her fullset. Her wig isn't too hard to style, though it took some positioning before Rin had her signature side part. 

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, magique said:

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back from Volks JP Customer Service?

I think 48 hours tops for me. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Beani
18 hours ago, magique said:

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back from Volks JP Customer Service? 

When I had an inquiry about 2B they got back to me same day. But that was five years ago and in Japanese. Things could have changed a lot since then I guess. 

For reference that was for a stitching error on her outfit and they said it was an expected flaw. Hoping people have better luck with these wigs! As it’s a flaw affecting a lot of people they could be backed up with support atm.

• Like 1

magique

They got back to me, but said they'd pass my email to the relevant department. In any case, Rin is very cute! It was hard to find the perfect angle to position her wig, but I like it. 

Edited by magique
  • Like 1

BeyondTime

Even without a new face-up, Len was born to be a girl. XD

53341183111_2915e91270_3k.jpgNatsuki - Eye & Wig Tests-7722.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Paprika

The Volks USA orders are finally shipping. I’m excited to see Rin! 8-)

• Like 1

DeadlyNova

My Len from Volks USA shipped today! Super excited!

• Like 2

Caecity

Hello !! I just bought Rin from a seller online, she's going to be my first ever doll ... I saw her in Japan in March and regretted not pre-ordering so much ever since, I'm so insanely excited:3

• Like 5

SonataAvalon
Posted (edited)

On 11/19/2023 at 1:10 AM, BeyondTime said:

Even without a new face-up, Len was born to be a girl. XD

53341183111_2915e91270_3k.jpg

Fun fact there's a Utau/Fanmade Vocaloid that's just Len pitched up, all to sound like a female lol.

Edited by SonataAvalon

That_Dollfie_Dude
4 hours ago, Caecity said:

Hello !! I just bought Rin from a seller online, she's going to be my first ever doll ... I saw her in Japan in March and regretted not pre-ordering so much ever since, I'm so insanely excited:3

Congratulations!  Excellent choice!

• Like 3

Xiongmao
19 hours ago, Caecity said:

Well done - she's a great DD. I so badly wanted her when I first discovered vinyl dolls. She was my first grail, before I even knew what that meant.

Here's my Lycoris Rin with a new doll of her own.

spacer.png

• Like 3

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.