Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

RyuichiSakuma13

My First Dollfie Came Home!

RyuichiSakuma13

I haven't seen a "box opening" area, so I hope its okay to post this here.

I've wanted her ever since I first saw her back in 2014.  She is my very first vinyl doll!

Introducing Hatsune Miku!

52598952297_4ec24200f3_c.jpg

Hatsune Miku is home! by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

Ryu

Edited by RyuichiSakuma13
pic
  • Like 5

Xiongmao

Wow congrats on getting Miku. She's really difficult to find and there are loads of people looking for her. Originally I wanted Miku as my first Dollfie, but I ended up getting Towa instead, then putting her in a Miku wig to make curvy Miku.

I like your Miku's hair braids. Our original Miku wig is really messed up now - it really is too much hair 😟.

Oh and Evil Rin says hi...

spacer.png

• Like 4

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

RyuichiSakuma13
3 minutes ago, Xiongmao said:

Wow congrats on getting Miku. She's really difficult to find and there are loads of people looking for her. Originally I wanted Miku as my first Dollfie, but I ended up getting Towa instead, then putting her in a Miku wig to make curvy Miku.

I like your Miku's hair braids. Our original Miku wig is really messed up now - it really is too much hair 😟.

Oh and Evil Rin says hi...

spacer.png

I lucked out!  I found her MIB from a seller on ebay.  There actually is a number of them, as well as quite a few Snow Miku. 

Your Rin is super cute!

Ryu

• Like 1

Stupid_Hoomun

Congratulations on getting your Miku, she is lovely.

I've seen a few for sale on ebay, the prices of the original ones can be eye watering but well worth shelling out for. I doubt she get any cheaper as more of them get snapped up.

RyuichiSakuma13
2 hours ago, Stupid_Hoomun said:

Congratulations on getting your Miku, she is lovely.

I've seen a few for sale on ebay, the prices of the original ones can be eye watering but well worth shelling out for. I doubt she get any cheaper as more of them get snapped up.

Yeah...that's why I decided to bite the bullet and get her while I still had money on my credit card.  I am so in love with her!  Now she needs clothes and shoes and another wig and....

Ryu

• Like 1

RetroKanojo

Congrats on getting your grail!

I think I remember you were worried about possibly having bought a bootleg? Well, looks like she is an original and apparently she made the trip without problems!

She is such a beautiful doll, I really hope you get to enjoy her for many years to come @onion26@

RyuichiSakuma13
17 hours ago, RetroKanojo said:

Congrats on getting your grail!

I think I remember you were worried about possibly having bought a bootleg? Well, looks like she is an original and apparently she made the trip without problems!

She is such a beautiful doll, I really hope you get to enjoy her for many years to come @onion26@

Thank you! 

I don't know if this forum has a box opening section like how Den of Angels does, so I didn't know where to post her pics.  She looks like an original to me too.  I watched a lot of Miku box opening videos, and she looks legit to me.  She made it home safe and sound, and for that, I'm glad!

Ryu

• Like 2

Jezrah

Congrats! There is a New Arrival section for box openings, but the Photo section is just as valid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

RyuichiSakuma13
13 hours ago, Jezrah said:

Congrats! There is a New Arrival section for box openings, but the Photo section is just as valid.

Do you have a link?  I can't seem to find it despite searching for it....

Ryu

Rajke

Congrats on getting her. Her price is . M……. Let’s say high.

@onion16@

The braids in her hair is a good idea. She looks good with them. @onion24@

@onion20@   This is a signature.

FitzofInspiration

Congratulations on your grail!! Miku is such a cutie @onion26@

The braids are a very nice touch also!

Mega Negi

My first dollfie was Miku and I had a hard time dealing with her hair. Eventually, I ended resorting to braiding them, but the real solution for me was getting a shorter wig.

RyuichiSakuma13
On 1/8/2023 at 8:25 AM, Rajke said:

Congrats on getting her. Her price is . M……. Let’s say high.

@onion16@

The braids in her hair is a good idea. She looks good with them. @onion24@

Yeah, but to me, she is worth every penny! 

I have another doll that cosplays as Miku, and I learned that her wig was easier to deal with in braids, so I put the twintails in multiple braids.  I may eventually do that with Miku, but I'm loving the Wednesday Addams vibe she's giving off right now. 😁

2 hours ago, FitzofInspiration said:

Congratulations on your grail!! Miku is such a cutie @onion26@

The braids are a very nice touch also!

Thank  you!  I love the braids!

1 hour ago, Mega Negi said:

My first dollfie was Miku and I had a hard time dealing with her hair. Eventually, I ended resorting to braiding them, but the real solution for me was getting a shorter wig.

I plan on getting Miku a shorter wig, but right now I need to pay off my credit card some before I get her one.  I'm going with Cotindoll when I eventually do so, since everyone raves about how nice the wigs are, and how they match.

Thanks!

Ryu

• Like 2

babybluebunnyboy

Thats soso awesome you got such a cute and in great condition Miku!! Happy with you! :3

• Thanks 1

RyuichiSakuma13
On 5/7/2023 at 12:35 AM, babybluebunnyboy said:

Thats soso awesome you got such a cute and in great condition Miku!! Happy with you! :3

Thank you! @onion20@

Ryu