The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

PearlyStarz

How do I zip up the Dollfie dream bodysuit on the neck?

PearlyStarz

Hello, I’m very new to Dollfie Dream dolls in the sense that I’ve just gotten my very first one! I’ve looked into buying one for a while now and wanted to make sure that it would be fairly Procter as I didn’t want her to vinyl to get stained so I opted on buying her a body suit and a few other things. The issue is that I’m not sure how to zip the neck up or where to put the rest of it. The suit extends past her neck I thought maybe it was meant to go somewhat into the head but I’m scared it might dance her! Could it be the type of body I bought? For reference I have a Mochi-ashi body type, I bought the suit that said it was for Mdd (it says ver.2on it if taht changes anything) as I assumed that would be the one to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated !! 

chantelle

To my understanding the MDD bodysuit is too small for the mochi ashi body, you would need to get the one for the DDP to accommodate the increased thigh size. However I am not sure if this is related to the zipper issue you are having

hellFlower

The MDD suit fits the mochi-ashi body just fine, I'm still not sure why Volks says it doesn't.

The version 2 body suit has excess material for better coverage + nicer looks at the wrists and neck. For the wrists you just shove the excess into the wrist hole with the hand peg, and for the neck what I tend to do is leave it a bit unzipped, put the head on and then zip it up as far as I can. You kind of just push it under the head with your fingers. It won't damage anything by being under there - at worst you'll get a dent from the zipper but dents are very easily reversed with a hair dryer, they're nothing to worry about at all.

• Like 1

Xiongmao

I have a few of the v2 bodysuits.

When I first started using them I had problems with crinkly necks (see Uzuki on the right below 😵). Now I take their heads off and scrunch the material up and pull it around the back of their necks. It's only really a problem with DDS dolls using the DD bodysuits.

Also I don't think the MDD bodysuit will fit a Mochi Ashi. I don't have a Mochi Ashi bodysuit, partly because my first girl is tan (so the suit is more difficult to buy) and my other Mochi-Ashi only ever wears her default outfit which is white lined.

spacer.png

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

PearlyStarz
On 4/10/2023 at 2:02 AM, hellFlower said:

The MDD suit fits the mochi-ashi body just fine, I'm still not sure why Volks says it doesn't.

The version 2 body suit has excess material for better coverage + nicer looks at the wrists and neck. For the wrists you just shove the excess into the wrist hole with the hand peg, and for the neck what I tend to do is leave it a bit unzipped, put the head on and then zip it up as far as I can. You kind of just push it under the head with your fingers. It won't damage anything by being under there - at worst you'll get a dent from the zipper but dents are very easily reversed with a hair dryer, they're nothing to worry about at all.

Haven’t had the time to try this out until recently! It worked though thank you so much^^ The fact that even if she does get a small dent it can be reversed is super reassuring as well!

• Like 1

PearlyStarz
6 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

I have a few of the v2 bodysuits.

When I first started using them I had problems with crinkly necks (see Uzuki on the right below 😵). Now I take their heads off and scrunch the material up and pull it around the back of their necks. It's only really a problem with DDS dolls using the DD bodysuits.

Also I don't think the MDD bodysuit will fit a Mochi Ashi. I don't have a Mochi Ashi bodysuit, partly because my first girl is tan (so the suit is more difficult to buy) and my other Mochi-Ashi only ever wears her default outfit which is white lined.

spacer.png

I’ll have to keep that in mind if her neck starts getting like that! The suit fits just fine as well! I wish the tan wouldn’t be so hard to get I wanted one but couldn’t find stuff like that for her so ended up ultimately not getting the tan color! 

• Like 1