Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Cinnamon

Hi! (❁´◡`❁)

Cinnamon

Hello everyone! I'm a longtime doll collector from the UK who has recently discovered their love for vinyl beauties (●'◡'●) I have collected various fashion dolls and resin BJD's over the years and finally fell in love with vinyl dolls, they are everything I hoped they would be which is very bad news for my wallet.

Here's my current vinyl duo:

'Super Sonico' - Smart Doll Journey (Milk)

spacer.png

My vinyl ventures started out with Smart Doll. She's fantastic but I likely won't be purchasing any further SmD's. I don't have much interest in the company any more and the aesthetic of them doesn't quite align with my interests any longer. With that said, she's wonderful quality and super cute so I'm really happy I own her!

'Cinnamon' - Angel Philia Honoka (ver2 soft skin)

spacer.png

My latest addition. Wow. I am utterly in love! Angel Philia is everything I hoped it would be and more. I love the size, the proportions, the soft skin vinyl, the sculpts.. yeah. I'm pretty smitten with her. Truly the perfect vinyl doll for me~

I cannot wait to pick out my next girl!

• Like 7

dolloramore

Welcome! Your vinyl dolls are beautiful! Sonico is always a great character choice and your Angel Philia has a gorgeous palette, so harmonious!

I'm curious about your resin dolls, I hope you'll share them sometime 😊

Cinnamon
6 minutes ago, digiv1ce said:

Welcome! Your vinyl dolls are beautiful! Sonico is always a great character choice and your Angel Philia has a gorgeous palette, so harmonious!

I'm curious about your resin dolls, I hope you'll share them sometime 😊

Thank you so much! My Angel Philia did come together rather nicely, I surprised myself haha. 

I would love to photograph some of my resin dollies to share in the off-topic areas some time! I have a bit of an odd collection, around 8 resin dolls, nearly all of which have fantasy elements of some sort. Which is why I think I was especially excited about how 'realistic' my AP girl feels while still being so stinkin' cute. They are great, but my heart lies with vinyl from now on I think~

Stupid_Hoomun

Welcome, nice to see another doll fan from the UK. Looking forwards to seeing more of your photo's in the future.

• Like 1

Cinnamon
23 hours ago, Stupid_Hoomun said:

Welcome, nice to see another doll fan from the UK. Looking forwards to seeing more of your photo's in the future.

Thank you! I'm happy to have a reason to get back into taking photos of my dolls, it's a lot more exciting when I have somewhere to share them. I'm excited to see there are other UK folks here too! 

• Like 1

Testament

Another AP fan! Welcome!

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Xiongmao

Welcome!

I'm also from the UK. My girls are all DD (and also many smaller Azones). My girls think Japan has a similarly rubbish and unpredictable climate as we do. They do think it's so awesome there's a doll sized railway station at the bottom of our road...

spacer.png

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

DollBound

I think your girls are darling.  I've got 2 SmD and one Azone Iris collection petit.  I want more but need to wrangle in my pocket book.

Edited by DollBound

Snarecrazi

Love your AP girl she's super sweet, welcome!