Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Shirayuridolls

Hello :>

Shirayuridolls

Hi everyone!

My name is Aleksandra (I go by shirayuri_dolls on IG) ! I discovered this forum a few days ago. 

I live in France and I do makeup on Dollfie Dream dolls since last year as a hobby in my free time. I draw I lot of inspiration from the anime/manga world I grew up with. 

I will try to share some of my work here and I will be also glad to share my makeup experience with you.

See you soon !

• Like 14

Rajke

Yokoso to the forums.

@onion12@

I checked out your Insta and you make gorgeous photo’s. Love your portret style photography. 
@onion24@

Seeya around,

Rajke 

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Shirayuridolls

Hello Rajke, 

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!! Your compliment on my photos means a lot 🤭

See you 🍓

• Like 1

roro_robot

Hello and welcome! You create such beautiful faceups omg, I’m excited to see you share your work here <3

• Like 1

Shirayuridolls

Owh Thank you ! I will do

• Like 1

PolitelyNefarious

Bonjour! Welcome to the forum. @onion12@ 

I don't have my phone on me at the moment, but I know I've seen your Instagram name before. I can't wait to pull it up and look at your work when I have time. Do you own Dollfies as well?

It looks like you have a DDH08 in your profile photo? Her eyes are striking.

• Like 1

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg 855019605_DeletelaterSmol.jpg.136e5d245c2328488f8736543aceb78d.jpg

Shirayuridolls

Hello,

Nice to meet you! 

Yes, I actually have 4 Dollfies at home (3 ddh-09 because it’s my favourite sculpt) and one ddh10 😊
The lady in the profile picture is Blanchette a ddh-09 I modded and painted myself and put for adoption. 

How about you ? 

• Like 1

LariesDollHouse

Hello! I bought a ddh09 from you in September! I’m so in love with her still! Happy to see you on here ♥️

♥She who leaves a trail of glitter, is never forgotten♥

Shirayuridolls

Hello, 

I’m so glad and happy that you love her, your words really mean a lot to me ❤️ ! Thank you once again for adopting one of my dolls 🥰

I would also be happy to see more of your dolls !

dolloramore

Nice to see you here Aleksandra ! welcome to the forum I hope you'll enjoy your time here 😋

• Like 1

Shirayuridolls

Thank you 🌝
I wonder what took me so long to join 😆

• Like 1

brynn

My name is brynn! I do not have a doll instagram. I collected american girl dolls (also vinyl lol) when I was younger, and I have been admiring Angel Philia dolls for the past 2 years now. A few months ago I finally decided to purchase a few. I have AP Ako, AP Noa, and Pink Drops Kokomi on preorder. I found this forum when I started buying a few months ago! 

~~~Brynn🧁

• Like 1

Cazzie_Bliss

Welcome to the forum! I'll have to give you a follow on Insta if I'm not already <3

• Like 1

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

Shirayuridolls
7 hours ago, brynn said:

My name is brynn! I do not have a doll instagram. I collected american girl dolls (also vinyl lol) when I was younger, and I have been admiring Angel Philia dolls for the past 2 years now. A few months ago I finally decided to purchase a few. I have AP Ako, AP Noa, and Pink Drops Kokomi on preorder. I found this forum when I started buying a few months ago! 

~~~Brynn🧁

Hello Brynn!

It's wonderful to hear about your doll collection journey. Angel Philia dolls are so unique !
I'm also glad i found this forum 🤭 it's a great place to share experiences and connect with collectors. Enjoy your time here, and best wishes for your upcoming doll arrivals! Hope I can discover your dolls soon.

6 hours ago, Cazzie_Bliss said:

Welcome to the forum! I'll have to give you a follow on Insta if I'm not already <3

Thank you Cazzie ! Big welcome 🫶🏻❤️

• Like 1

brynn

Thank you guys for the warm welcomes! How exactly do I add my own dolls to the directory?

Shirayuridolls
5 hours ago, brynn said:

Thank you guys for the warm welcomes! How exactly do I add my own dolls to the directory?

Hi,

In the informations forum there’s a complete tutorial to how to add images

I never tried to do it myself, but I just went to check the tutorial and it seems to explain everything. Hope it will help ! 

usagisea

welcome, your dolls are absolutely gorgeous !! <3

• Like 1

Shirayuridolls

Hiii, Thank you ! I saw your imomodoll this morning, very sweet 🥰

Snarecrazi

Welcome, I'll be sure to give you a follow on IG😊 

• Like 1

Shirayuridolls
7 hours ago, Snarecrazi said:

Welcome, I'll be sure to give you a follow on IG😊 

Thank you 🫶🏻