Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
fallabeau_faebelle

Buying Bodies

fallabeau_faebelle

Hi! I'm new here, so I hope this isn't a dumb question. 

I'm trying to find a way to buy an Obitsu24 body and faceplate. I currently have a YMY22 which I think is pretty close? I found a great seller for those on Etsy! But i'd like to try the Obitsu bodies for a custom I want to do. 

Also, does Obitsu make faceplates with the empty eye sockets so resin eyes can be placed there or no? I've seen them on instagram, but I wasn't sure if they're made that way or if that's a mod job. 

Thanks for any help anyone can offer <3 !!!

chef_mai

There was a time when Obitsu 1/6 bodies were difficult to find at retail and got marked up a fair bit. Glancing at what's out there, it'll end up costing about $50-55 due to shipping costs to the US. I've got one that I'm not using, but I'm not sure I can sell it here since it's not technically a vinyl doll (?). 

I don't recall if Obitsu makes plain heads with eye holes, but Parabox makes a fair bit of these. 

• Like 1

MoiBakaDesu
On 1/25/2024 at 2:57 AM, fallabeau_faebelle said:

Hi! I'm new here, so I hope this isn't a dumb question. 

I'm trying to find a way to buy an Obitsu24 body and faceplate. I currently have a YMY22 which I think is pretty close? I found a great seller for those on Etsy! But i'd like to try the Obitsu bodies for a custom I want to do. 

Also, does Obitsu make faceplates with the empty eye sockets so resin eyes can be placed there or no? I've seen them on instagram, but I wasn't sure if they're made that way or if that's a mod job. 

Thanks for any help anyone can offer <3 !!!

In terms of faceplates, here is a taobao store that has a great variety that go along perfectly with OB22 or OB24, just note that you will need a fitting adapter for the neck.

• Like 1