Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gamma Ray

Tania, Stephanie, Madalaine - Watching 80s TV Shows With My Daughters After School

Gamma Ray
It's after school! My daughters' homework is done, and we're watching a lot of 80s TV shows before supper! My BJD daughters Tania and Stephanie are here, and my Momoko Doll daughter Madalaine has decided to join us. They may spoil their appetite for supper a bit with popcorn, but we had such a great time that I can overlook it just for today.

53511994135_343cf416ca_c.jpg
53511994140_0859b809a8_c.jpg
53511879959_4d4922cd38_c.jpg
53511994115_b19965fda8_c.jpg
53510667677_82142e2d78_c.jpg
53511994120_e79cf1eb31_c.jpg
  • Haha 2

Rajke

Fun story. The last photo takes the cake. @onion29@

Those good old 80’s series. 
@onion20@

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Gamma Ray
3 hours ago, Rajke said:

Fun story. The last photo takes the cake. @onion29@

Those good old 80’s series. 
@onion20@

Thank you, Rajke :) I'm glad you liked it :) I'm so glad I have these DVDs and blu rays of these shows. I was a baby at the time, but I enjoy watching them. And I'm so glad with how well that last photo came out! I didn't think I was going to cover just their eyes like I did there. But I have to shield my little girls' eyes 😄 I'll have to remember not to show them the Macross: Do You Remember Love movie until they're older. You see a lot more of Minmei in the shower in that movie @onion1@

Rajke
6 hours ago, Gamma Ray said:

Thank you, Rajke :) I'm glad you liked it :) I'm so glad I have these DVDs and blu rays of these shows. I was a baby at the time, but I enjoy watching them. And I'm so glad with how well that last photo came out! I didn't think I was going to cover just their eyes like I did there. But I have to shield my little girls' eyes 😄 I'll have to remember not to show them the Macross: Do You Remember Love movie until they're older. You see a lot more of Minmei in the shower in that movie @onion1@

Those series are gold. Airwolf, The A Team and Knight rider I also have a few seasons on DVD. I remember that they were broadcasted a lot in the 90’s and early 0’s. 
@onion17@

Luckily that it isn’t a series like Highschool DXD or Elfenlied. A blindfold would be needed. 
@onion9@@onion6@

Macross is nice btw. 

@onion20@   This is a signature.