littlebearries

Easter Event

Nehelenia

So here are my girls likes and dislikes,

She likes all shades of blue.

She likes sweets and fruits.

Loves animals and she loves to travel.

She likes elegant and classy stuff.

She dislike black cause it reminds her of death.

She doesn't like hair accessories and very exposed/sexy clothing.

He hates junk food.

She can't think of anything else ^^ thank you for your time.

mitsuki

Thank you, Anouc. I am glad you like the blue. On skin tests for allergies, I react to egg yolk. So I bake with just egg whites only.

mitsuki

I have a lot of allergies (trees, grasses, molds, cats, ferrets, guinea pigs, latex). I am lucky to not have tree nut and peanut allergies because there are lots of tasty nut-containing treats. Here in the U.S., we have peanut butter eggs. They are peanut butter covered in chocolate and shaped like eggs. Do you have them in other countries?

Anouc

No we havent such eggs... sounds funny... but we havent... we have other eggs, but difficult to explain...maybe i find a picture ...

...here they are ..

400_F_21332899_LCmHbp6u7bPUUsZD2DcvUXB6UhaB0UuC.jpg

arg you have an allergic to cats? ^^" ...ouh XD ... hope no hairs was in my packages XD

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

mitsuki

Those eggs look delicious! That photo is so lovely!

I am more allergic to some cats and less to others. I haven't had any trouble with your package and even littlebearries and Baldylox who have kitties too.

littlebearries
I have a lot of allergies (trees, grasses, molds, cats, ferrets, guinea pigs, latex). I am lucky to not have tree nut and peanut allergies because there are lots of tasty nut-containing treats. Here in the U.S., we have peanut butter eggs. They are peanut butter covered in chocolate and shaped like eggs. Do you have them in other countries?

I lament that they only come out once a year... I like them better than regular peanut butter cups!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Traveller
Here in the U.S., we have peanut butter eggs. They are peanut butter covered in chocolate and shaped like eggs. Do you have them in other countries?

Sounds so different and nice.

Sadly nothing like that here.

One of my favourte Easter Eggs and are small Cadbury's Eggs that are the size of a normal UK egg and when you bite the top off it looks like a normal egg on the inside.

aeris

wow! I hope there was no problem with my package! 6 cats here

No peanut butter eggs here, or at least I never saw that.

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Anouc
Here in the U.S., we have peanut butter eggs. They are peanut butter covered in chocolate and shaped like eggs. Do you have them in other countries?

Sounds so different and nice.

Sadly nothing like that here.

One of my favourte Easter Eggs and are small Cadbury's Eggs that are the size of a normal UK egg and when you bite the top off it looks like a normal egg on the inside.

Do you have a photo how this eggs looks? O_O ...

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

Traveller

Not a problem getting a pic done.

I'll get a picture done over the weekend of the egg complete and with the top taken off so that you can see the inside.

Just have to find which of the girls would be willing to do this without them sticking it in to their mouth all in one go (minus the foil wrapper).

mitsuki

That is so funny, Traveller! Good luck getting them to not eat it right away.

littlebearries

Today is the last day to enter for the basket exchange!!!

Traveller

Looks like I may have to pass on this as "Mother's Day" UK takes priority over easter 1st.

I can do eggs and things but would want to send fluffy as well, and fluffy things connected to Easter won't appear until or just after 18th March (at least where I am).

If I am allowed to delay despatch untill around 20th, then I can take part.

littlebearries

Looks like I may have to pass on this as "Mother's Day" UK takes priority over easter 1st.

I can do eggs and things but would want to send fluffy as well, and fluffy things connected to Easter won't appear until or just after 18th March (at least where I am).

I certainly don't see a problem with that. It's only a few days after the original mailing date, and I'm sure your partner would want to wait for the good stuff to come in XD

Traveller

I certainly don't see a problem with that. It's only a few days after the original mailing date, and I'm sure your partner would want to wait for the good stuff to come in XD

With those kind words, I am in for event 1

Edit 1: Details to follow today on who is taking part.

Edit 2: The young lady taking part in the easter basket or easter exchange is Tomomi.

I asked Tomomi what her interest and like are as this is what she had to tell me.

"I like choculate in small does. To much make me over hyper, but when I do eat it I do like Milk or Dark. I'm not over keen on very dark Choc as it comes across as bitter. I dislike White Choc as it is very sweet and I don't have a sweet tooth.

I do like Savory thinks like Pizza bites, Crisps and Peanuts. I like Dry roasted are the best. I like Salted peanuts as well but hate those mixed ones that have choc and rasins in.

I like silver necklasses that just stop above my chest as it draws a lot of attention as this, as this is my best feature next to my cute grin and sense of humour.

I'm not a great cuddly toy lover, but I do cuddle up to big sister Sae when watching TV.

I spend some of my time playing Airport City on my phone as well as connecting my laptop to Fathers to see what music he has on his own laptop.

I also love playing my Father's airbrush as the squirt of air makes me giggle and I like helping father build a model. He's being kinf enough to let me build his Aston Martin DB5 in Sept this year and that is an expensive model for him to let me loose with.

My clothes i like to be short an revealing, but enough to tease, as I know Aoi get's worked up when I go around flashing my chest or panties. I dress more Smart Casual, not worn out looking casual, and do wear the odd smart dress.

Other than that I am just me. I belive giving is more import than receiving as true freinds are hard to find."

So there you have Tomomi. Very plain and boring to some but deep down inside she's a little tease.

Edited by Guest

littlebearries

ALRIGHTY! HAHA! I will be sending out partner names later today!!

Lala Lolita
ALRIGHTY! HAHA! I will be sending out partner names later today!!

Woooohooo! I'm exciteddd. And I'll want to know allergies of my partner please. Also, I'm allergic to honey.

@blushingbjd

mitsuki

I am glad I am not the only with allergies. There is honey in lots of sweets. It's a good thing to tell everyone so you don't get something you can't eat. Although my dad would say he can eat it for me.

Traveller
I am glad I am not the only with allergies. There is honey in lots of sweets. It's a good thing to tell everyone so you don't get something you can't eat. Although my dad would say he can eat it for me.

I don't think I have any allergies, other than hating things with a lot of sugar in as I gave up having sugar in Coffee some 30 years ago (whoops there's go my age).

Love to stop and chat, but Tomomi is running a test with Sae on the Creame Egg for tomorrow's mini story, and I'm worried it will make a mess of her outfit.

mitsuki

Lots of 5 year olds don't put sugar in their coffee.

Lala Lolita

Yeaah ahaha I thought it was a good idea to tell you guys. And my siblings would do that too. XD

@blushingbjd

Traveller
Lots of 5 year olds don't put sugar in their coffee.

I wish that was the case

I'm as old as a certain Time Lord

Lala Lolita

Waaaaaahhhh I'm not on the listt!!!!! What is this- age discrimination?!?! I FEEL NEGLECTED!!!!!!

(I'm absolutely kidding)

@blushingbjd