Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlebearries

Easter Event

mitsuki

That is complicated, Sister Kyoyo. I have trouble being in the sun too much but it is not that bad. My friend had testing done where they exposed her skin to increasing amounts of UV radiation mimicking the sun in different patches. She reacted to even the lowest amount of radiation. And wow, pineapple and honey seem to sneak up everywhere!

JChiibs
That is complicated, Sister Kyoyo. I have trouble being in the sun too much but it is not that bad. My friend had testing done where they exposed her skin to increasing amounts of UV radiation mimicking the sun in different patches. She reacted to even the lowest amount of radiation. And wow, pineapple and honey seem to sneak up everywhere!

Sister Kyoyo? I'm hoping that was a typo, or you really do think I'm nuts. As for the allergies, I've gotten used to them the best I can, but I hate feeling like a twit always asking people what's in food at family get gatherings and what not. And the sun issue, I'm still trying to figure out what my limits are especially since I will be starting college in about a month. I'm worried that even going back and forth between home and the college will stack up against me and cause a reaction. Feeling greasy all day long from sunscreen is not pleasant, but I definitely won't be taking summer classes. I know I could be the type of person to complain at the unfairness of it all, but why waste energy that could be used to be happy? At least I can still eat Oreos!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

mitsuki

Sorry, I don't think you are crazy at all. That is so funny you mention Oreos. The 100th birthday of the Oreo was March 6th! I totally agree it is better to put energy towards having fun instead, Sister Kyoya!

JChiibs
I totally agree it is better to put energy towards having fun instead, Sister Kyoya!

Like this?

6962886325_4a4c4a8832.jpg

"See mommy, it isn't all brown!"

It made me so happy to see the grape hyacinths popping up when the whole rest of the yard was rather ugly.

6962887263_e2a3974a8e.jpg

"I can see a snowflake, a flower, the sun, and some leaves!"

6816767826_f624e80c05.jpg

"Look mommy, bunnies!"

6816768774_6f3b7b4347.jpg

"Mama, don't forget me!!"

"How could I forget you Yuriko? Either you are being silly or trying to be cute like Tamayuki so you will get your picture taken!"

She has been very jealous that Tamayuki and his dolly get photos taken most days (for photo stories I have yet to get around to or tutorials for my blog) and has been more frequently trying to play the cuteness card.

6962889633_687412e6ee.jpg

"Mommy, it's cold. Can we go back into the house now?"

Shortly before I took this I noticed that there was still ice in the pond. >.< I felt really bad that it was so cold (but I didn't mind most of our yard being shaded) because it was Tamayuki's first time being outside. He was going to have a picnic with dolly, but we were frozen before they could.

And just for clarification, there is Easter eggs in each pic!

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

baldylox

Sister Kyoya, those were some fun pics! And I found each egg in each pic! Very clever on a few of those. I think the one with the bunnies was the best tho because.... BUNNIES!

I need to do some egg pics this coming weekend...

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

baldylox

I knew I took pics at Easter last year!

Here are a few of the girls:

Mai opening up a plastic egg I filled with candy and stuff.

6963027985_366dba9e53_z.jpg

DSC08927 by balldylox, on Flickr

Rei with a mini Cadbury Egg. She loves these things!

6816904792_6b4b915887_z.jpg

DSC08918 by balldylox, on Flickr

Mamimi about to open her plastic egg:

6816899436_26094c9c07_z.jpg

DSC08944 by balldylox, on Flickr

And of course, Manami with all sorts of eggs and candy.

6816902590_5f347e328b_z.jpg

DSC08945 by balldylox, on Flickr

I'll do some updated pics of the girls this weekend.

Billy

mitsuki

Tamayuki is so adorable! The eggs in the photos are so cleverly hidden. Your photos are beautiful. Yuriko is so cute too trying to get attention.

I remember those photos, Baldylox. They are so cute! I love the one of Manami in the basket.

JChiibs
Sister Kyoya, those were some fun pics! And I found each egg in each pic! Very clever on a few of those. I think the one with the bunnies was the best tho because.... BUNNIES!

I had actually forgotten that we even had those bunnies until I spotted them in the yard. Tamayuki was surely delighted and I think he will make sure to bring a carrot for them next time.

Tamayuki is so adorable! The eggs in the photos are so cleverly hidden. Your photos are beautiful. Yuriko is so cute too trying to get attention.

Tamayuki was sitting in my lap, wrapped up in blankets, when I was adjusting the photos and he kept saying, "That's a Tamayuki picture!" I still can't believe that he really is that cute all the time and he just loves to help.

I've been more than a little surprised at how well my photos have been turning out. Raven has had this camera for a few years now, and I can say that the majority of the shots I took before getting Tamayuki actually kinda bore me. Occasionally I'd end up with ones that I really liked, but that wasn't the norm. With Tamayuki, Dolly, and Yuriko, I've been stunned at how my mind automatically knows what I want and how to pose them without having to think about it much. I love my pictures so much now that I'm taking pics almost every day and I haven't been able to get them posted before another batch is waiting to be worked on.

Raven was doing his own photos of Yuriko, so she definitely wasn't left out. Her shoes crack me up because they really don't fit because they are for American Girls. I just couldn't imagine her tromping around barefoot in the soggy back yard. I get the feeling that she isn't going to give them back any time soon either!

~Sister Kyoya

Ravendruid

I didn't know they even made MINI cream eggs. I'll have to keep an eye out for those.

Anyways, I finally got around to uploading my Easter pics to Flickr, so here we go!

6816996406_027e6abb20.jpg

Easter 2 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

6816997518_df0e75eca4.jpg

Easter-vignette-BW by Ravendruid, on Flickr

6816998258_3410896a93.jpg

Easte r1 by Ravendruid, on Flickr

6963118949_02a0beb128.jpg

Easter-owl by Ravendruid, on Flickr

Plenty of great pictures so far! I look forward to seeing everyone else's.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

mitsuki

Those are such beautiful photos, Ravendruid! The colors are so lovely. Yuriko is so adorable.

The shoes in Sister Kyoya's photo look so cute. They don't even look that big. The color is cute too.

Tamayuki was sitting in my lap, wrapped up in blankets, when I was adjusting the photos and he kept saying, "That's a Tamayuki picture!" I still can't believe that he really is that cute all the time and he just loves to help.

That is so cute!!!

Ravendruid
Those are such beautiful photos, Ravendruid! The colors are so lovely. Yuriko is so adorable.

The shoes in Sister Kyoya's photo look so cute. They don't even look that big. The color is cute too.

Thanks! I have a hard time with color, so it's nice to hear that you like it. That's the first full outfit that I've made myself, from a couple patterns that SK drafted for me. I'm really proud of it. As for the shoes, that's really a matter of perspective...

6816995722_d798754b0a.jpg

Outdoor-bigfoot by Ravendruid, on Flickr

mitsuki

The outfit is beautiful. Those are lovely fabric patterns and colors. It looks comfortable too. haha The shoes look a lot bigger in that photo. The one from the side makes them look pretty reasonable in size. It is still better than her getting wet and potentially muddy.

JChiibs
As for the shoes, that's really a matter of perspective...

That picture cracks me up every time, especially because it looks like Yuriko and Susianna Bear are pretending to be on a roller coaster. I keep expecting Yuriko to start saying "Whoa...!"

~Sister Kyoya

Lala Lolita

Ahhh Baldylox they're so pretty! Manami looks a little wasted... XD

And Ravendruid, I'm pretty dang sure I know where that wig's from. She's lovely as well!

@blushingbjd

baldylox

She's in a sugar coma I think. She had already eaten all *her* candy and then she plopped down into the main basket. She was probably just resting a bit so he could start chomping again soon.

Billy

Lala Lolita

She's in a sugar coma I think. She had already eaten all *her* candy and then she plopped down into the main basket. She was probably just resting a bit so he could start chomping again soon.

Billy

ahaha Oh dear... XD I think I remember that figure.fm post from last year.

@blushingbjd

JChiibs
And Ravendruid, I'm pretty dang sure I know where that wig's from. She's lovely as well!

I'm curious as to what your guess is.

~Sister Kyoya

Lala Lolita

I'm curious as to what your guess is.

~Sister Kyoya

Is it the AG Irish Step wig? You'd have to have been a kid not very long ago to recognize it I think. ^^;

@blushingbjd

littlebearries

Addresses are coming, btw... it will be Monday.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Ravendruid

Is it the AG Irish Step wig? You'd have to have been a kid not very long ago to recognize it I think. ^^;

That's it!, lol. I was really surprised that it fit as well as it does. I'm still saving to get her a real wig in a similar style and color. It's awkward having the hair permanently attached to the headband, and the wig isn't nearly as full as I'd like. Plus it's a pain having to constantly fidget with it since it refuses to stay in place.

JChiibs

Er... I'm 33.

I was really surprised that it fit as well as it does. I'm still saving to get her a real wig in a similar style and color. It's awkward having the hair permanently attached to the headband, and the wig isn't nearly as full as I'd like. Plus it's a pain having to constantly fidget with it since it refuses to stay in place.

You forgot the issue of how if she tilts forward, the hair shifts to the front leaving the cue ball of a head showing in the back.

~Sister Kyoya

Lala Lolita

You guys are too funny. XD And aha! I knew it. I have several AG dolls in my closet... I wouldn't expect that to fit at all! And I think I can find a link to a similar wig...

Edit: Yes here it is http://www.leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=1779&B_catalog_num=21 It doesn't looks so similar, bought I got it and it looked like this http://lalashower.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/debut-1.jpg?w=1200&h=

@blushingbjd

Lala Lolita

Are the addresses out? I think I already have mine, but I'm not sure if that's their current location. ^^

@blushingbjd

littlebearries
Are the addresses out? I think I already have mine, but I'm not sure if that's their current location. ^^

I think you posted that AS I was sending them.

Everyone has theirs EXCEPT Saluli... because I managed to misplace her partner's address. D'oh. I have PM'd the person they're sending to asking for it though... so it should be to them soon.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png