Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

littlebearries

Easter Event

mitsuki

Hey, you are right. You signed very early on too. Did the emails with the partner's name already go out? Did you get one?

Does Traveller have two hearts?

Nehelenia

I was so anxious to see who will be my partner but I guess I will find out tomorrow off to bed now ^^

Lala Lolita
Hey, you are right. You signed very early on too. Did the emails with the partner's name already go out? Did you get one?

No Is didn't. Did everyone else? :/

@blushingbjd

mitsuki

I think maybe no one else did since Nehelenia didn't get one yet either. So I wouldn't worry.

kymaera

These fall more into the category of "stupid egg tricks" than an egg hunt, but here's a few pictures:

1. "Murder most fowl!" starring Tia:

egg1.jpg

2. "The mighty? sword? Eggscalibur!" starring Saber:

egg2.jpg

3. "I think it might be a boot-legg." starring Saber's body:

egg3.jpg

4. "Prepared to infiltrate Billy's harem" or "No, I said 'implants', not 'omelets'" starring Zoe:

egg4.jpg

Edited by Guest

Poofiemus

Lol, "Eggs-calibur", awesome.

Though, shouldn't it be "Bootl'egg Girl"?

EDIT: Dayum that was fast!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

mitsuki

That is so hilarious, kymaera! I especially love Zoe!

Traveller

Not when I last had a check up in Dec last year.

dreamcore

Those are hilarious, kymaera! The one with the egg for a head gave me quite a laugh

Traveller
Are the names out? >////< ...

Not as far as I know.

I'm sure Littleberries said the list should be avaible around 5th March in her first post.

Nehelenia
Are the names out? >////< ...

Not as far as I know.

I'm sure Littleberries said the list should be avaible around 5th March in her first post.

Nope on the first post is says:

SATURDAY, MARCH 3RD: Receive your Exchange Partner's name and address, along with their DD girl's likes and dislikes, from littlebearries.

But we are human and delays may happen for many reasons. Being exited makes us anxius but I am sure sooner or later we will all have our pm

baldylox

Kymaera, those were EGGS-ellent pics! I especially love the one with Zoe and her "implants". She is more than welcome to join my harem anytime she wants to..... but Manami says she HAS to bring her armor.

About the list getting sent out, please give LB a bit more time. She has been having some really bad health issues as of late and her time online has been limited. She'll come thru for us so don't worry. Just give her a few more days and we'll see the lists.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Lala Lolita

I second that!

@blushingbjd

littlebearries

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry I'm late on this... I ended up in the ER and they actually kept me there... gah!!! I've stayed home from work today, though, so I should be able to get people their partner's name... and then I'll follow up with addresses tomorrow.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

aeris

Hope you feel better now! Take care of you Littlebearries!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

misskale
Hey guys!! I'm so sorry I'm late on this... I ended up in the ER and they actually kept me there... gah!!! I've stayed home from work today, though, so I should be able to get people their partner's name... and then I'll follow up with addresses tomorrow.

Oh no! I know I'm not participating in this event, but I hope the health issues resolve themselves for the best.

littlebearries

Thanks guys ... I've been having a really cruddy time with the health stuff.

BUT! everyone should have their partner's name at this point... which will allow you to read the info they listed here about their doll that is participating, and start planning/putting together your basket.

If you did not get a name.... please PM me!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Traveller

Just got my message, and I can't belive I got one of the best people here.

I can now start treking down to the shops tomorrow and start looking at what's cute and what's not.

Lala Lolita

Awwhh get better hun!

And YESS muahahahaaaaaa nowww to punish my partner... aha just kidding! n_n;; I'll give him cute presents.

(last night I had a dream I accidentally sent my partner crappy gifts. It was bad.)

@blushingbjd

JChiibs

Oh dang it, we missed another one! Raven and I really want to take part in one of the gift exchanges but we keep missing them! Any idea what the next one might be?

Also, I'm allergic to honey.

I would say yay, but it seems rather inappropriate. You're not alone though, I found out three years ago that I'm drastically allergic to honey (so is my grandfather.) My Father-in-law thinks it is the funniest thing that honey gives me hives. I'm also allergic to pineapple and sunlight. I think my body is trying to tell me it hates yellow.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

mitsuki

Wow, that is amazing, Sister Kyoya! I hope your allergies don't cause you too much trouble.

Lala Lolita
Also, I'm allergic to honey.

I would say yay, but it seems rather inappropriate. You're not alone though, I found out three years ago that I'm drastically allergic to honey (so is my grandfather.) My Father-in-law thinks it is the funniest thing that honey gives me hives. I'm also allergic to pineapple and sunlight. I think my body is trying to tell me it hates yellow.

~Sister Kyoya

Really? Oh my gosh!

Well I'm not technically "allergic", but that's cause we went to this allergist who was clearly of his rocker... He said I was intolerant, because I don't have any visible reaction, but my throat closes and hurts for days after a drop of honey. He's wacko. >.<;;;

@blushingbjd

JChiibs
Wow, that is amazing, Sister Kyoya! I hope your allergies don't cause you too much trouble.

In general, the honey isn't too hard to avoid, although there is only one kind of store bought whole wheat bread that I can have because with the current trend in 'natural' ingredients to replace corn syrup they think it's great to use honey. It does pop up in odd places sometimes, I saw it in yogurt once, and I have a strong aversion to jelly beans because they technically don't have honey in them, but they are polished on trays of beeswax. Easter makes me miss those the most, but it's not easy getting vegan jelly beans. And I'm still looking for graham crackers that don't have honey.

You would think that being highly allergic to pineapple for 17+ years I wouldn't have to remind myself that I can't have it on pizza, but about a third of the time I have to remind myself. No canned fruit for me, or fruit punch, or anything else 'tropical' flavored. I have to particularly be careful of orange juice unless it is Minute Maid, because companies love mixing pineapple with it. We found this out on my birthday many years ago when my mom invited me over for dinner and I drank a lot of orange juice. At the time it seemed a little odd but after checking the can and it only said orange juice, so I didn't think about it. After the fact I realized that it was at least 1/3 to 1/2 pineapple, and I was left to suffer through a week of the worst hives I've ever had. The only part of me that didn't have any was the lower half of of my left leg, and my arm had one that was three inches wide. My hives literally had hives.

As for the sunlight, I seriously wish I was joking about it. At first I didn't even believe it myself, and frequently think about the pictures I took of my last reaction to remind myself that I'm not crazy. I have been aware of it for about 4 years now but it is a lot more difficult to trigger compared to my other two allergies because the reaction is acbleepulative. I can be outside for days before the hives show up, but any time I spend extended time in the sun in just shorts and a tank top for example, the reaction gets worse. So I could be perfectly fine being outside a few hours a week in May, but by the time June came around, hives would show up even after being outside for 5 minutes. Last Summer I think I was only outside for 3 days. When I do go outside for an extended time I have to cover any exposed skin with sunscreen, take a parasol or umbrella with me, and preferably wear long sleeves and skirts if I can. Wearing big hats helps too, but I haven't found any I like yet. It still seems a bit unbelievable to me how much of an ordeal it is to go outside, but even indoors I have to be careful. I can't sit in direct sunlight even if it is by a window.

It's not hard to see some of the impact of this in some of my Tamayuki pictures. Often in the background you can see a bunch of shelving with white buckets full of fabric. I did it because I needed the storage space, but mostly because it effectively blocks the sun coming into our living room from a south facing window. Also, as a vegetarian I also need to take vitamin D everyday since the major sources for it come from meat sources, or from a person's skin making it with the exposure to sunlight. I'm one of the rare people who get happier on cloudy or rainy days, and more depressed the longer the summer stretches on. And from everything I've read, this allergy only gets worse the longer you have it, and that's been my experience with my other major allergies too.

Raven thinks it's funny that he has a 'vampire' wife (the sun, it burns!! ) and since I rarely go in the sun, even Tamayuki's dolly has darker skin than me! My skin is so pale that a couple of years ago I got mad and took the garbage out in the middle of the day during the summer and happened to look down at my arm in direct sunlight. It had the same affect as if someone suddenly turned on a very bright flashlight right in my face. My eyes hurt really badly but it shocked me so much that I couldn't quit laughing. For the split second that I could see, I looked like a ghost. It makes it much more easy to deal with it by being able to find the humor in the situation, otherwise I'd still be crying about it.

Really? Oh my gosh!

Well I'm not technically "allergic", but that's cause we went to this allergist who was clearly of his rocker... He said I was intolerant, because I don't have any visible reaction, but my throat closes and hurts for days after a drop of honey. He's wacko. >.<;;;

I cringed when you mentioned this. Raven has been allergic to onions and peppers since he was a kid and the only reaction he ever had was his throat would swell shut. Luckily (for him) that childhood onset allergies can be outgrown and for many years he has worked on getting his body used to those foods to minimize his reaction. He now can eat things with black pepper, curry powder, Tabasco sauce, etc. without it causing him problems although he still can't eat whole peppers, onions, eggplant, or any other veggie from the nightshade family except tomatoes.

Unfortunately for me, adult onset allergies aren't that simple as I seem to be growing into them.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram