Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

kyojie011

Who is your unicorn??

kyojie011

hello there,, ^^, whilst reading about dollfie dreams, looking at photos that DD parents post, i am wondering, who is your unicorn, which DD that you really want to get but you just couldn't because:

i) it was too pricey

ii) it was too limited

as for me, there are a bunch that i really want but, yeah perhaps will remain in my dreams.. the most that i want is Yuki Morikawa,, well, who doesn't want Yuki right??? and the rest are ii) Saber Lily iii) Beatrice iv) Rina, so what's yours? which DD will be everyone's unicorn?? i bet Yuki Morikawa or Saber LOL ^^,

Edited by Guest

bethykins

Top 5....

1) Nia

2) Mariko

3) Airi

4) Yuki

5) Saber Lily

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

Anouc

My dreams are:

1. Manaka

2. Yuki

3. Sakuya

4. Mariko

5. Some others ...

But i cant tell first or second one. I like all the same much ...

An what should i say, two of them are my ones soon

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

Amber

I don't want Yuki. ^_^"

My true unicorn was Sasara, and I have her. I don't think I really have one right now~ I don't know if I ever will again. xD I would like to have Manaka and Mio, but I am not avidly searching for them or longing for them. I'm more than happy with the dolls that I have now, and my main focus is spoiling them with extra goodies.

Is there anyone who had a unicorn, or unicorns, and finally got them like I did?

Uriko

I've so say that All my unicorns are in my hands now. ^^

The last one, Nia. She arrived on monday. She is gorgeous! Im in love with her!

I like Mariko, but she is not my unicorn. If I can have her someday, I'll be happy with her, but now, Im not looking for her. Im happy with all my girls.

I hope that you all can get your unicorns soon!

kyojie011
Top 5....

1) Nia

2) Mariko

3) Airi

4) Yuki

5) Saber Lily

i guess mariko will be with you soon ea??

My dreams are:

1. Manaka

2. Yuki

3. Sakuya

4. Mariko

5. Some others ...

But i cant tell first or second one. I like all the same much ...

An what should i say, two of them are my ones soon

wow,, that's great,, congrats for acquiring them.. ^^,

I've so say that All my unicorns are in my hands now. ^^

The last one, Nia. She arrived on monday. She is gorgeous! Im in love with her!

I like Mariko, but she is not my unicorn. If I can have her someday, I'll be happy with her, but now, Im not looking for her. Im happy with all my girls.

I hope that you all can get your unicorns soon!

hopefully.. ^^,

Nehelenia

My unicorn is something I am sure that will always remain a distand dream. She is the first Saber. I just adore her armoured outfit.

Next on the list is Rin. Another unreachable goal ^^; What can I say, I'm a fate junky.

Shigematsu

Hmm, it's hard to say if these are truly unicorns for me, but they would certainly be nice to have ^^

1. Yoko

2. Yuki

3. Kanu

4. Rina

5. Beatrice

kyojie011
I don't want Yuki. ^_^"

My true unicorn was Sasara, and I have her. I don't think I really have one right now~ I don't know if I ever will again. xD I would like to have Manaka and Mio, but I am not avidly searching for them or longing for them. I'm more than happy with the dolls that I have now, and my main focus is spoiling them with extra goodies.

Is there anyone who had a unicorn, or unicorns, and finally got them like I did?

XD i read your story about your sasara,, and i love her,, it's rare to see somebody who doesn't want yuki though.. XD

My unicorn is something I am sure that will always remain a distand dream. She is the first Saber. I just adore her armoured outfit.

Next on the list is Rin. Another unreachable goal ^^; What can I say, I'm a fate junky.

yeah,, the first saber is too far too reach now.. ^^,

Hmm, it's hard to say if these are truly unicorns for me, but they would certainly be nice to have ^^

1. Yoko

2. Yuki

3. Kanu

4. Rina

5. Beatrice

and Yuki still top the chart.. XD..

baldylox

I already own my Unicorn! It's Ryomou Shimei. There is only one real Unicorn I have left and she has eluded me a few times. It's Kanu Unchou. I almost had one once but I had to let her go. I'd like to have a few other girls but truth be told, they aren't even on my radar to purchase. These are just girls that would be awesome to own but I know I probably never will.

1) Kanu Unchou

2) Tamaki

3) Nia

4) Sakura Matou

5) Rin Tohsaka

6) Louise MDD

Billy

EDIT: Dunno how but I forgot my dear Louise!

Edited by Guest

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

di-chan123

My only unicorn would be Louise. I would love to own her, but right now I just don't see that happening anytime soon. And I would prolly turn her into Shana

misskale

Is it bad that mine's technically an outfit?

Specifically Jun's training outfit that was the Dolpa special bonus.

iomi

I went after my unicorn the second month I started the DD hobby ^^' which is Rina Ogata~ she's the Rina Ogata is my unicorn bcuz she's the reason I fell in love with DDs and her face is so perfect ( my ideal DD ) I got her the third month I started this hobby. ^^'

the unicorn dream is to have triplets of Rina, and I'm planning to get a twin soon this summer ( hopefully it works as planned ) and third one next year .

Yuki Morikawa is my second favorite and I also had to get her XD ~ I love all my girls and I don't get a girl unless I think she's really pretty and fits well in my DD group

Other than that I'm not going after other girls~ ( Rina and Yuki were a must-buy impulse sort of thing )

girls I think are pretty enough to join my group ( I won't go after them yet XD )

1- Kanu

2- Rin

3- Tamaki

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

milkytea

I think Mariko is my unicorn. I wanted her so intensely, and I haven't even considered another DD after her. ♥

misskale
I think Mariko is my unicorn. I wanted her so intensely, and I haven't even considered another DD after her. ♥

Haha I know what you mean kinda. I think if Rise had turned up when Millhi came out I don't know that I would have really gotten another after.

BKKnight

Definitely the original saber, although my desire for her has somewhat diminished since extra and alter v2 got released. Other than that, I think I have been pretty lucky to get into dds early, so I didn't miss much. I remember buying Nanoha off the volks store directly because she was overstocked for months. Doesn't really happen these days anymore lol.

Jezrah

I would want

1. Yuki

2. Sakura

3. Sasara but not quite as much

The likelihood is pretty low considering these are some of the most inflated ones I really love original Saber, she's what drew me in to this hobby, but I'm satifies with Saber Extra. In fact, in the games I like Saber Extras personality a bit more, she's a little more fiery

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

aquilla429

My top 3 most wanted are as follows:

Saber Lily

Manaka Komaki

I've resigned myself to never having these girls, because their asking prices are always far too high. I just can't justify dropping THAT MUCH money on just a doll.

Dollfie Dreams are always going to be an expensive hobby and I know and accept that, but when a single doll costs well over £1000, she just becomes a no go zone for me sadly.

Still, if my numbers ever come up on the lottery, maybe then I can justify buying Saber Lily at least

Edited by Guest

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429

JoltFiend

I think my current unicorn would be Beatrice. She's got such a beatuiful, mature face. When I just got into this hobby, I was going back through the Volks USA blog and saw that I had missed out on her lottery by a month.

I'm not sure if I'm going to actively go for her if one should happen to be available. I think it would depend on how much she's going for.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Alphakitty

Mine are Tama-nee and Rin, but mostly Tamaki. She was the second DD I ever wanted, and I'd love to add her to my collection (I have ~40 PVC figures of her!). However, she is WAY out of my price range... except for that damn auction that ended at 136k a few days ago. Totally could have afforded that but she slipped right under my nose ;~;

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

BKKnight
My top 3 most wanted are as follows:

Saber Lily

Yuki Morikawa

Manaka Komaki

I've resigned myself to never having any of these girls, because their asking prices are always far too high. I just can't justify dropping THAT MUCH money on just a doll.

Dollfie Dreams are always going to be an expensive hobby and I know and accept that, but when a single doll costs well over £1000, she just becomes a no go zone for me sadly.

Still, if my numbers ever come up on the lottery, maybe then I can justify buying Saber Lily at least

I believe lily was over £1000 even if you won her from volks directly (at least on international)? Her retail price was only matched by the original saber.

Poofiemus

I did manage to adopt one of my unicorns (somewhat to my surprise): a fullset Nanoha. She ended up high on my list because I love both her character *and* her face.

Remaining unicorns:

Fate T. Harlaown

Saber Alter V2

There are some other girls that I think are gorgeous, and would consider adopting if funds + good price coincided: Kirisame Marisa, Mai, Yoko, Haruhi, Mikuru, maybe Airy. But if it came down to one of those girls and one of the two above, Fate or Alter would be the one to come home for sure.

Also looks like I'm the odd one out though--Yuki Morikawa isn't anywhere on my radar at all!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

aquilla429
I believe lily was over £1000 even if you won her from volks directly (at least on international)? Her retail price was only matched by the original saber.

Saber Lily's retail price was 99,750yen. I can't remember what the conversion rate was back than but it was less than £1000 if I remember correctly. At today's exchange rate that equates to £800 which isn't too bad and I doubt the price would have been over £200 more back then.

To this day, I sometimes still regret not getting her and just putting it all on my credit card, but alas, at the time it just wasn't the reasonable thing for me too do, so I'm better off really.

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429

kyojie011
I think my current unicorn would be Beatrice. She's got such a beatuiful, mature face. When I just got into this hobby, I was going back through the Volks USA blog and saw that I had missed out on her lottery by a month.

I'm not sure if I'm going to actively go for her if one should happen to be available. I think it would depend on how much she's going for.

for me, i was on time with Yuki & Rina's lottery but i didn't enter as i'm not into this hobby yet at that time,, now i feel like choking myself for not entering the lottery..