Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

kyojie011

Who is your unicorn??

BKKnight
I believe lily was over £1000 even if you won her from volks directly (at least on international)? Her retail price was only matched by the original saber.

Saber Lily's retail price was 99,750yen. I can't remember what the conversion rate was back than but it was less than £1000 if I remember correctly. At today's exchange rate that equates to £800 which isn't too bad and I doubt the price would have been over £200 more back then.

To this day, I sometimes still regret not getting her and just putting it all on my credit card, but alas, at the time it just wasn't the reasonable thing for me too do, so I'm better off really.

Sorry to hear that , I was going by usd/euro rate which I paid around $1200 for Lily. That month's credit card bill made me . Her price tag definitely deserved careful consideration, although it was pretty much guaranteed her price would be insane in the aftermarket.

BKKnight
I think my current unicorn would be Beatrice. She's got such a beatuiful, mature face. When I just got into this hobby, I was going back through the Volks USA blog and saw that I had missed out on her lottery by a month.

I'm not sure if I'm going to actively go for her if one should happen to be available. I think it would depend on how much she's going for.

for me, i was on time with Yuki & Rina's lottery but i didn't enter as i'm not into this hobby yet at that time,, now i feel like choking myself for not entering the lottery..

Yuki and Rina was actually a web order, there was no lottery. They were not very popular back then. Only after the fact everyone wanted them.

Nightmare Tea

I would LOVE to got my hands on Miss Sakura Matou's head!

Before that, Marisa was my unicorn, but I have her now!!

Edited by Guest

DivinitaAria

Pretty much Rise Kujikawa. I was so stoked when I found out Volks was making her I about fell out of bed. No luck in the lottery though

My list has changed and basically I really desire Rise and the Beat Angel girl.

Edited by Guest

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

carmen171

I already have my three Unicorns Kanu, Escalayer and Sasara. So I guess the only doll I would want to join my family again would be Beato....I stupidly sold her a while back and now I regret it terribly.

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

bethykins
I already have my three Unicorns Kanu, Escalayer and Sasara. So I guess the only doll I would want to join my family again would be Beato....I stupidly sold her a while back and now I regret it terribly.

>_< i hope i dont regret it

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

kyojie011
I think my current unicorn would be Beatrice. She's got such a beatuiful, mature face. When I just got into this hobby, I was going back through the Volks USA blog and saw that I had missed out on her lottery by a month.

I'm not sure if I'm going to actively go for her if one should happen to be available. I think it would depend on how much she's going for.

for me, i was on time with Yuki & Rina's lottery but i didn't enter as i'm not into this hobby yet at that time,, now i feel like choking myself for not entering the lottery..

Yuki and Rina was actually a web order, there was no lottery. They were not very popular back then. Only after the fact everyone wanted them.

Yeah it wa web order.. And still stupidly i didn't buy them although i already put them in the basket.. TT^TT

bethykins

That must be a gutting feeling ): i got into DD around the time they were released but i wish i'd shelled out the cash on them then ):

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

Poofiemus

Yeah it wa web order.. And still stupidly i didn't buy them although i already put them in the basket.. TT^TT

This is going to sound horrible, but. . . arg, you seriously just walked right into it!

It puts the Dollfies in the basket, or else it gets the regrets again!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

kyojie011
That must be a gutting feeling ): i got into DD around the time they were released but i wish i'd shelled out the cash on them then ):

Me too.. Started to look upon DDs when yuki and rina were on order.. Geez i regret it..

This is going to sound horrible, but. . . arg, you seriously just walked right into it!

Yeah,, i totally regretted it!! And after the web order, i came across rina on mandarake and she was like 70000 - 80000yen..

Right after that everybody started to look for them and rina's price gone crazy...

Nekopon

I believe my only Unicorn is Saber Lily.

But I like a lot of other characters I'd like to get too and usually I buy them when I get a chance to so I never save up enough money for Lily... I've missed a few good chances already!

A few that are sub-unicorn-but-are-still-loved are Yuki, Rin, and Akira...

Xing

Right now, any DD is a unicorn to me. But if we want to be a little more specific and given only one choice, then I'd say it's DD Mari Makinami Illustrious. I can't ask for anything more if I want to be very, very serious about getting a DD.

Amber
I don't want Yuki. ^_^"

My true unicorn was Sasara, and I have her. I don't think I really have one right now~ I don't know if I ever will again. xD I would like to have Manaka and Mio, but I am not avidly searching for them or longing for them. I'm more than happy with the dolls that I have now, and my main focus is spoiling them with extra goodies.

Is there anyone who had a unicorn, or unicorns, and finally got them like I did?

XD i read your story about your sasara,, and i love her,, it's rare to see somebody who doesn't want yuki though.. XD

Hehe~ I think Yuki is very cute, I just do not want to own her. She is always pretty though, no matter what she has on~ She is a very versatile mold!

I already own my Unicorn! It's Ryomou Shimei. There is only one real Unicorn I have left and she has eluded me a few times. It's Kanu Unchou. I almost had one once but I had to let her go. I'd like to have a few other girls but truth be told, they aren't even on my radar to purchase. These are just girls that would be awesome to own but I know I probably never will.

1) Kanu Unchou

2) Tamaki

3) Nia

4) Sakura Matou

5) Rin Tohsaka

Billy

I think that Kanu and Tamaki would make good additions to your family~ I can picture your Manami being all over those girls. xD

I did manage to adopt one of my unicorns (somewhat to my surprise): a fullset Nanoha. She ended up high on my list because I love both her character *and* her face.

Remaining unicorns:

Fate T. Harlaown

Saber Alter V2

There are some other girls that I think are gorgeous, and would consider adopting if funds + good price coincided: Kirisame Marisa, Mai, Yoko, Haruhi, Mikuru, maybe Airy. But if it came down to one of those girls and one of the two above, Fate or Alter would be the one to come home for sure.

Also looks like I'm the odd one out though--Yuki Morikawa isn't anywhere on my radar at all!

My boyfriend is in LOVE with Marisa. He doesn't have dolls yet, but that's the first one he plans on getting. He just has to save up for her. I also don't want Yuki though~

DJStarstryker

None. Maybe I'm just picky, but in general most DDs I don't have much interest in owning. It's not that they're bad dolls by any means. They have to be super, super awesome to me to want to spend hundreds of dollars on. I think that's why I only had Rin for a long time. I wasn't planning to own any more DDs until the Saber Alter v2 pre-orders came out, got a good deal on Akira's head+eyes, and then Rise was announced.

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

klein

My true unicorns at the moment aren't DD I want the rest of the Rozen Maiden SDs from Volks (I have Suiseiseki and Yo Hina as well as a custom MSD Hina) those are my true holy grails.

Noumi Kudryavka was until just recently my unicorn, she arrived just about a week and I absolutely love her. I guess right now my unicorns would be original Saber and Saber Alter but I'd also love Sasara, both of the Demon Bane girls and a Fate to match my Nanoha. I also really love Neris, Airy and Sakuya of the Shining series but I fear if I bought one the other two would quickly follow. Honestly though I am very content my girls at the moment

The male's grails are original Saber and Yuki Nagato.

I had actually both of the White Album girls preordered but cancelled them, they are very pretty but I have honestly not regretted the decision it just wasn't meant to be also kind of like Rise, I think she is pretty but she just isn't in the cards right now and I've made peace with it.

6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg

My Flickr - Pullip_junk; For list of my DD see my profile

aaircrash

Right now Noumi Kudryavka, Saber Lily and Louise :\ hopefully I'll get to cross at least one girlie off my list sometime soon (Y)

Wishing Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya

Owning Miriam (Smart Doll Mirai), Alexia (DDS Marisa Kirisame)

Saluli

Rin Tousaka

Yoko

Saber Lily

well, first Saber default outfit and the causal set are also in my list. I really hope that someday I manage to get Rin, but Yoko would be easier...

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

Ultimaknight
Rin Tousaka

Yoko

Saber Lily

well, first Saber default outfit and the causal set are also in my list. I really hope that someday I manage to get Rin, but Yoko would be easier...

I better keep my eye out for you

akachan03

Right now would be Sasara and Tamaki, thought I doubt I'll be able to own either one of the girls unless Volks does a re-release like the Sabers. ^^;

DefectiveAngel

LOL!!!!!! You are so funny Poofie, that is so going to be my motto now. XD

As for my DD unicorn originally it was Yuki Morikawa. She is the whole reason I got into this hobby, I fell in love with that face and all the amazing pictures from owners that had her styled so beautifully. With an amazing amount of luck I managed to adopt one and made her my very first DD. (I was mega determined to get her and had her listing pulled off eBay. =3) I thought after getting Yuki there wouldn't be anymore *must* haves for me. Then I started to notice all these lovely pictures of Rina, so she started to really grow on me. Rina then became my next elusive unicorn I started to chase after. With some more awesome amounts of luck I manged to adopt her making her my 5th girl. After Rina I was like okay I'm all set, no more out there I must have or to chase after. That's when I started to notice Yoko. Honestly at first I didn't care very much for her face sculpt, but again after seeing more owner pictures she quickly made her way into my heart. I looked and looked to make Yoko mine. Sadly I had to let her slip through my fingers a few times because of lack of money. Then timing worked in my favor, I was able to find one being sold on eBay by a super nice seller.

I'm very grateful I was lucky to bring home the 3 girls who make my heart skip a beat.

As for now I'm pretty well satisfied with my 6 girls.

BUT there are 2 more girls who have won my heart over and I'm finding myself wanting to chase after.

Those 2 would be Mashiro and Tamaki.

Mashiro has definitely reached unicorn status. I've missed out on so many auctions and listings for her. She is staying true to her kitsune nature and is being super elusive from joining my DD family. One of these days I will capture you Mashiro and make you mine.

Tamaki is like an ultimate dream for me. I've always loved her character, so to own her DD would be the most amazing thing ever. *If* I could ever get my hands on one she would be like achieving getting my DD Queen. But sadly she is very hard to find and carries that huge price. Perhaps one of these days just like with Mashiro I will be able to bring my ultimate DD Queen home.

Talolili

Updated this list again!

1. Original Saber

Edited by Guest

aaircrash
Right now Noumi Kudryavka, Saber Lily and Louise :\ hopefully I'll get to cross at least one girlie off my list sometime soon (Y)

Hopefully sooner then I had expected! I've just found a Louise at a very affordable price and have bid on her (fingers crossed that I'll have her in the end)!

Edited by Guest

Wishing Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya

Owning Miriam (Smart Doll Mirai), Alexia (DDS Marisa Kirisame)

Traveller

I have one major unicorn that I am after which is

YOKO

There are a couple of other girls that I would like to get hold of which are

Alna (Not the x-mas edition)

Mio

Akira

Moe (either Version)

Other than that there is not much out there that I would like because price is just plain stupid, espeically for a Sabre

I prefer to do the Custom builds like my Sae & Tomomi

baldylox

Hopefully sooner then I had expected! I've just found a Louise at a very affordable price and have bid on her (fingers crossed that I'll have her in the end)!

Ooooo! I wish you good luck on getting Louise!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Alphakitty

It's nice to see that Akira seems to be at least a little popular as a unicorn! I remember there was some negativity surrounding her release (because of the duck mouth) but I took a chance on her and she is SO cute.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!